Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Organizing and listing of openings at companies
- Tracking potential candidates
- Following up with potential candidates and creating shortlists
- Integration with third party software such as WordPress is lacking
- Didn't really have too many other major issues with the software
GoHire Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is GoHire?
GoHire’s all-in-one talent hiring platform is presented by as a solution to a messy and chaotic hiring strategy. The vendor boasts over 2,500 SMEs around the world who are using GoHire to get their hiring on track.
With GoHire’s platform, users can control of their hiring pipeline; manage jobs, candidates, and interviews. Integrate GoHire with a website, social channels, or job boards, and set up a brand-new careers page for the business. Users can automate tasks, set out permissions for teammates, publish jobs to multiple job boards with a click, and manage and evaluate candidates in one dashboard, to free users up to focus on hiring the best people for a growing business.
GoHire includes a FREE 14-day trial and plans start from £49 per month.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
2 minute setup Cancel anytime 24/7 UK Support
GoHire Technical Details