Gong.io Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

July 13, 2021
Ray Rauch | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I hadn't used or known about Gong.io before joining Concord. I've found that this platform completely transforms how we think about call evaluation, note taking and customer engagement. Gong.io allows my onboarding team and customer success team to have a more fluid conversation with our customers and leaves the note taking and memory of what was really said to the platform. My teams have enjoyed a collaborative call evaluation where we listen to each others conversations and can learn from each other on what works well, areas we can improve upon and to uplevel our service and engagement we offer to our customers. The auto-add feature that brings Gong.io automatically on all calls makes using the platform frictionless. The transcription is pretty good (as good as any voice recognition I've used) and it makes identifying parts of the conversation easy to quickly skip too. As a team manager I find the ability to play calls back at advanced speed + time shifting is also a huge time advantage in being able to review many calls in a short time. I haven't used the scorecarding feature yet but am intrigued by this capability to add uniformity to how we evaluate our calls for consistently getting to the most important points we want our customers to hear. I would recommend Gong.io without hesitation to customer success teams who want to get their arms around and improve upon the quality of their customer call engagements.
Read Ray Rauch's full review
June 23, 2021
Tori Rotermund | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong.io is used by our sales team (it might even be used by our whole org - I'm not sure) but we use it for call recording, coaching, and skill development. I also use it personally for reviewing calls during my sales process so I don't have to worry about taking as many notes. Love the transcription feature to quickly skim my calls while prepping for follow-up calls.
Read Tori Rotermund's full review
Thomas Kollars | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using it for our multiple sales channel organization to listen and coach phone calls, understand where in the sales cycle a deal truly is located, as well as help onboard new sellers.
Read Thomas Kollars's full review
Joe O'Sullivan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong.io has become an integral part of my day-to-day. It helps promote active listening whilst meeting with customers as I no longer need to worry about taking notes. I can jump straight back to the recording after, and pinpoint important topics that took place during the conversation.
Read Joe O'Sullivan's full review
June 09, 2021
Theo Pillich | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong is utilized by sales and Customer Success to record calls and keep track of call transcripts. It helps address issues such as digging through calls, saving time, organizing calls and records of calls, etc. It makes it much easier to locate calls and find out what was said as opposed to listening to the entire call.
Read Theo Pillich's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It takes some time for you to figure out a system that works for you, but once you do, it's the most helpful platform in your sales set up. [Gong.io] was a hit from day 1. [Gong.io] is an excellent tool for brand new BDRs, seasoned AEs, and everyone in between. The user interface is easy to understand, so it enables a streamlined onboarding process.

They have speedy and effective customer service; a huge plus is that it's within the platform.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

In my company, [Gong.io] is being used across the different teams in the sales domain starting from SDRs, BDRs, AEs, SEs, RSMs, Marketing, etc.
The problem we trying to solve with [Gong.io] is to streamline the process of call monitoring, coaching, feedback to improve our customer conversations. But more importantly to gain insights from those conversation analyses, understand the patterns, and course-correct accordingly for the betterment[.]

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

[Gong.io] is used by the Sales team at Box. It is used in a couple different ways - one for review of past calls by a rep in order to ensure capture of all important information. It is also used for coaching by managers especially with new and recently promoted reps. Also as a new rep is onboarding, [Gong.io] is leveraged to listen to other teammate's calls to understand how they approach a particular situation.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Multiple departments use [Gong.io] for many reasons. Chiefly, we use it to be able to monitor customer interactions, and to give feedback to our sales and success reps about those interactions. Also, there are many other features that are useful. Scoring calls, and transcripts (text notes provided via the recording so that you can focus on the call, and not taking notes).

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

[Gong.io] is being used across the whole organization for Sales. It helps us identify how to improve our performance on our calls, learn from successful calls and sales representatives so that we can copy those best practices to our own method. It is also good for reviewing detailed information and prep work on account management in case you don't remember everything from the discussion.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

[Gong.io is] used across the organization to surface training and best practices.
February 11, 2021

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We added [Gong.io] recently to better serve our clients and better coach our team. More specifically, we have leveraged it to help coach our sales and support team by reviewing the call recordings to find actionable items to identify keywords and trends and train the team in real time to drive better results throughout the organization.
May 03, 2021

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong.io is being used by the inside sales team in the organization. A total of seven salespeople are using a combination of outreach and Gong.io.

The primary reason we chose Gong.io was to streamline the process of feedback and progress. So far, this has helped us generate 17% higher opportunity per sales rep and 9% more closures.
April 05, 2021

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong is being used for the sales organization at our company. It allows us to review calls and improve future calls by identifying what strengths we might have had on the call as well as areas of improvement. Others can use the calls we made for review purposes as well and to teach new folks onboarding at the company how we run sales calls.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong.io is used as a way for our customer facing teams to ensure that we don't miss anything shared by customers and as a platform to self-coach and get support from Leadership on areas of improvement. Additionally, it's a great way to share best practices with team mates on talk tracks/questions that are impactful for customers and to quickly receive feedback from teammates.
January 27, 2021
Andrew Gannon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong is used to record all SDR and AE calls for review and coaching purposes for our ELT and management members. We also use its features that allow it to transcribe statements made on the call to be able to properly take post meeting notes and strategize for the next steps.
Read Andrew Gannon's full review
Jamie Neroni | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong.io is a tool that is leveraged by our new business hunting team, growth team, and success teams. It has helped immensely with training and onboarding of new reps, especially while working remotely. It is also a great way to reference customer conversations to prepare for meetings, as you can go back and review what was said, re-listen to the customer's pain points, and be more prepared for your next call with the team.
Read Jamie Neroni's full review
Nico Milazzo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong is vastly used within our business, specifically around our pre & post sales process. We use the tool to analyse trends and best practice to sales activities. Gong metrics truly determine the accuracy of deal forecasting and probability. I personally leverage from Gong insights to amend my potential sales approach for each opportunity.
Read Nico Milazzo's full review
Aleksi Mattlar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong.io is used for training, call listening, and fact finding across our organization. Our sales team uses it to listen and learn from their own calls, listen to top performers' calls, for managers to give feedback to their team, and to better understand the deal cycles our team is involved in.
Read Aleksi Mattlar's full review
Tom Kanan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong.io has been a great tool for our sales and customer success team. Rather than scribbling down notes the whole call I can actively listen and create a stronger rapport and discussion. This helps me track opps, fine tune the way I sell, and let’s me better support customers. Customer success appreciates the same benefits!
Read Tom Kanan's full review
Megan Carson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Gong for training purposes with our SDR and Sales team. This tool helps up look back at our conversations and find tactics where we could've done better and also point out the things we did well while conducting our sales pitches. This is how we refine our communication skills.
Read Megan Carson's full review
Travis W. Lopes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong is used by many organizations in our company. I use it as an AE to listen to calls my SDR makes and prep for demos and to receive coaching from my manager. We use it in the product team so they can listen in on customer feedback about the products they are developing, and our marketing team uses it to understand our positioning, strengths/weaknesses, value props, and what's important to our clients.
Read Travis W. Lopes's full review
Catie Kehoe | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong.io is being used for my company across the organization. It really helps with cross-communication as different teams are able to listen to recorded calls from throughout the sales cycle and isolate effective talk tracks/agendas. We're able, on a post sales team, to echo language that is used in Sales and Implementation, making for a more consistent experience. I also use Gong to review my recorded calls, and execute follow up.
Read Catie Kehoe's full review
Amanda Rollins | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Gong.io is my main tool for coaching my sales team, it's built into my daily workflow. I use Gong.io to onboard new employees by assigning them calls to listen to so that they can learn how to handle certain objections with real life examples. I use Gong to give feedback and coaching to my entire sales team, and use it's translating function to even score those in countries where I don't speak the language! I also rely heavily on Gong to determine what is working and what isn't, according to trackers and topics. I couldn't live without Gong as a Sales Enablement Manager.
Read Amanda Rollins's full review

What is Gong.io?

Gong.io is described by the vendor as a revenue intelligence platform for B2B sales teams that captures sales conversations, understands the content of those conversations, and delivers insights to help businesses win its unfair share of the market.

Gong.io Video