Gong.io Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

January 16, 2020
alim mukhida | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reports Used with Gong.io

I look at my calls and the average statistics as it relates to those calls. These reports partially meet my needs. While it is useful to know I am doing well against the industry average, I would like to go further than that and see how far my deviation from that industry average is.
Read alim mukhida's full review
October 07, 2019
Kelly Wasden | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reports Used with Gong.io

Love the detail you can dive into with Gong.io. You can, in conjunction with other platforms like Outreach.io, start understanding specific trends on your sales teams and replicate the best examples and make sure that reps are adhering to your sales process and methodology. We use the reports to identify specific times in conversations that get the deal sold and schedule the next appointment based on specific blow up questions we ask to gain interest.
Read Kelly Wasden's full review
December 20, 2019

Reports Used with Gong.io

We generate reports that highlight benchmarking against sales reps and help with understanding statistics.
October 17, 2019

Reports Used with Gong.io

Generally, I don't generate reports as I am an end-user. I just check my stats through the platform and jot down areas where I need to improve or keep doing what I am currently doing. Leadership and managers pull far more reports on team metrics to get a better understanding of how they are performing.
August 29, 2019

Reports Used with Gong.io

A few of the reports that we generate internally are:
  • Activity reports - call duration, weekly call volume, weekly call duration, total call volume, total call duration
  • Interaction - talk ratio, longest monologue, longest customer story, interactivity, patience, question rate
  • Topics - topics duration, timing
  • Coaching - feedback received, feedback given, calls listened to, monthly feedback received, monthly feedback given
April 05, 2019
Lisa Wyse | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reports Used with Gong.io

I like to generate reports on words I use a lot. I also like to read our whole call. When I prep for calls I search for competitors and products that were pitched on other calls.
Read Lisa Wyse's full review
January 23, 2019
Andy Chu | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reports Used with Gong.io

Occasionally I look at the metrics provided by Gong (the # of calls, duration of calls, etc.) on an individual and aggregate level.
Read Andy Chu's full review
January 07, 2019
Brad Wilkerson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reports Used with Gong.io

I don't really use reports, but we do save calls to various libraries so we can go in and listen to certain topics.
Read Brad Wilkerson's full review
July 31, 2017
Brett Soucy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Competitor key words
Price
My team's daily calls
Redundant words
Look at the ratio of talking/listening

YES - these reports are EXACTLY what I need.
Read Brett Soucy's full review
March 26, 2019

Reports Used with Gong.io

The Team Leads and Managers are constantly reviewing the interactivity, patience, and talk time reports with each of their team members. It allows us to address any issues that an individual may be having in real time as opposed to having to spend entire days or weeks quantifying this information. We are able to make sure that certain topics are being handled the way that we prefer. If they are not or if there are any issues we are able to highlight the dialogue itself and send it directly to the appropriate team member. In the fast paced business that we work in the speed that this allows is incredibly beneficial.
June 21, 2019

Reports Used with Gong.io

You can pull all sorts of reports on an individual call level up to a macro level of all calls done. This allows you to analyze what you consistently do well or poorly or what you may have done in just that one circumstance. I feel all of these reports meet my needs and more.
June 12, 2019

Reports Used with Gong.io

I don't generate many reports within Gong but I am aware it has pretty good reporting functionality. You can sort by your team members and see who was talks the most on calls, who spends the longest discussing certain things like pricing, etc.
March 28, 2019

Reports Used with Gong.io

We typically use the standard reports around coaching metrics like talk time, interactivity, call length, number of calls, etc. Gong could add a slightly more robust analytics solution. I'd like to visualize some of our data using different charts.
May 17, 2019

Reports Used with Gong.io

It automatically generates word counts and lets you know if you have certain words that you are using as a crutch or filler word.
February 06, 2018

Reports Used with Gong.io

Reporting isn't really a function that I use personally. Management likely leverages the data to track activity and create reports on individual talk time to sharpen sales skills.

What is Gong.io?

Gong.io is described by the vendor as a revenue intelligence platform for B2B sales teams that captures sales conversations, understands the content of those conversations, and delivers insights to help businesses win its unfair share of the market.

Gong.io Video