What is GoodData?
GoodData aims to revolutionize the way companies provide analytics to their customers and partners. By integrating into workflows, GoodData provides authenticated access to business reporting, dashboards, and ad hoc analytics that the vendor states is timely, relevant and customizable to independent users.
With data-driven applications now becoming the norm, GoodData allows users to tailor this experience, providing scalable data access to multiple companies, groups, and users. GoodData aims to make self-service possible without compromising security, modularity, performance and backward compatibility, directly from within a solution.
GoodData provides a platform to boost the adoption of applications with modern analytics, designed to empower end-users with ad hoc workspaces and remove costly customization of reports. As a hosted solution changes can roll out quickly, allowing end-users to continually benefit from platform improvements. The vendor further describes the ways they aim to make these benefits possible:
- Powerful, easy analytics - for any persona.
- Flexible pricing options - for companies of all sizes.
- A flexible platform for developers - providing infinite options.
- Robust and flexible data integration - supporting any source/technology stack.
- Enterprise-level security and governance - enabling agile growth.
The vendor invites readers to register for a FREE GoodData account to see data in action. For more information, they invite visitors @gooddata.com.