Google Analytics Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Kenny Madison profile photo

Support

Google provides this super product, but the best teaching for it comes from outside Google. That's absurd. I always felt insecure using the product. Our managers didn't rely on this product very much either, as the data would not necessarily reflect the success of the campaigns. It's so hard to use, despite it being a requirement for the SEO industry.
Read Kenny Madison's full review
Heather Robinette, MBA profile photo

Support

I've only reached out one time with a question, but it was answered promptly and quickly resolved my issue. I've had a good experience overall with Google Analytics and many times can find the answer on my own before even needing to contact support. That said, when I did, it was a good experience!
Read Heather Robinette, MBA's full review
Adam Hatfield profile photo

Support

Google analytics support for the free version is basically self-service. Fortunately, there is a lot of support online and a wealth of knowledge for common issues or problems. In addition, you are able to purchase support through agencies or consultancies. I am sure if we moved to the paid version of Google Analytics the support would be good.
Read Adam Hatfield's full review
Dan Hanna profile photo

Support

This rating is based mostly on the support tutorials that are available to help with reporting and use of the software. I have only had to contact their customer support department one time in the past, and I was extremely satisfied with the experience. I am satisfied overall with their support service.
Read Dan Hanna's full review
Rigel Cable profile photo

Support

Even less than Google Analytics Premium or Google 360, Google Analytics (free version) does not come with account management or support from Google. You're on your own! But the online resources and community forums are a great place to get questions answered and have a large depth of information including around coding.
Read Rigel Cable's full review
Sanjit Mandal profile photo

Support

There is no phone support, but you can email, look up how to do everything in their help center, and also go on YouTube and see their videos. Many others have created videos on how to use it, setup goals, conversions, and much more. The overview videos from Google is great to begin with.
Read Sanjit Mandal's full review
John Kobel profile photo

Support

the Help files are extensive for Google Analytics, but the amount of information also makes it cumbersome to find the answer to the specific question you need answered. As I mentioned before, Phone Support used to be American based and the support staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. But ever since Google went public, their focus has been on the bottom line and customer service and phone support has diminished in quality.
Read John Kobel's full review
Stephanie Erlita Arifin profile photo

Support

When we were still beginners we were able to call the local Google hotline to ask for initial support and set up. After that, we never feel the need to ask support anymore because we have our own site performance consultant.
Read Stephanie Erlita Arifin's full review
James Arnold profile photo

Support

Admittedly, I haven't needed much support over the years with GA. It pretty much works. When there have been problems, it was problems on our end that had to be corrected. But, Google is historically tough to connect with, so that's why my middling rating.
Read James Arnold's full review

Support

Google Analytics - the support portal support.google.com/analytics is comprehensive and easy to find information on by typing a keyword. For example, if I am searching for information on how to implement custom dimensions, I just type 'cu' and Google support starts showing 'Custom dimensions & metrics' in the search results. When I click that result, I can see detailed articles on definition of custom dimension and metrics, prerequisites, configuration, limits, processing, reporting, scope, etc. So, the support portal is a self serving option to use for those analysts or developers who know what to search for to get answers to their questions. On the other hand, for those analysts of developers who are new to Google Analytics and don't know the basics or what keywords to search for, there is no human support. Hence, I gave a rating of 5 (average).

Support

Google Analytics tool is an excellent tool for tracking high-level application insights like the number of users using the application, the number of button clicks. Also, to generate insights based on geography, event name, and traffic sources, the amount of time users is spending on the application views and user behavior. Lastly, to generate reports based on these criteria using the customizable date filters.

Support

I have only talked to customer service once and my experience was nice and easy. I don't have any major complaints, but I do not have enough information to truly rate the helpfulness of the customer service. I do know there is a big knowledge bank that I can use when I have questions.

About Google Analytics

Google Analytics is perhaps the best-known web analytics product and, as a free product, it has massive adoption. Although it lacks some enterprise-level features compared to its competitors in the space, the launch of the paid Google Analytics Premium edition seems likely to close the gap.

Google Analytics Integrations