Google Classroom Reviews

Rahul Ajithkumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 11, 2020

Shhhh... Listen! Do You Hear The Sound Of Survey On Google Classroom?

Support Rating

Since this platform is provided by Google, the technical support is better than any others, and we are not required to bother about the space constraints for adding the contents. If we have a good uninterrupted internet facility we can access Google Classroom without any delay or lag. They have app support in both Android and iPhone.
Read Rahul Ajithkumar's full review
David Obeid | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Great for getting information out.

Support Rating

I tried to find a solution to why I would not receive email notifications as the classroom teacher when my students posted anything in the classroom stream and I was unable to find it or any simple way to access such help if it did exist.
Read David Obeid's full review
Mandy Henriksen | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2020

The Classroom of the Modern Era

Support Rating

Up until this point, I have had no issues working with Google Classroom. It is due to this that I believe I do not have enough sufficient evidence to rate the overall support. However, I do find that if there is a question I have, I can search it in Google's search engine, and results immediately pop up. So, if this counts as overall support, I would give it a 10.
Read Mandy Henriksen's full review
Brandon Hightower | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 22, 2019

Google Classroom Review

Support Rating

I gave the overall support for Google Classroom an 8 out of 10 because there have only been a couple of times where my questions haven't been answered when I have needed their help. For the most part, they have been able to help out with whatever help I needed.
Read Brandon Hightower's full review
David Cohen | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 06, 2019

Excellent for building good communication between students and teachers

Support Rating

I like this application a lot. I have used it and love the way it functions. It has also assisted in attaching additional files for better performance and for better help for the students. It has also helped me in getting the opinion of students about different topics related to my subject.
Read David Cohen's full review
Katy Beck | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 28, 2019

Google Classroom enables you to learn in a new way.

Support Rating

It is a new platform that helps you in getting to know your organization well and also learning new and innovative things in the best way possible. Sometimes the new person has new and great techniques and this allows them to share it in this platform. Thus I give it this rating.
Read Katy Beck's full review
February 21, 2020

Amazing for real life collaboration in virtual space!

Support Rating

Google Classroom is integrated with other Google Apps, which are often used by teachers frequently. This makes Google Classroom appear more familiar, which is a massive plus for older, less tech-savvy educators. They know how to find help for Google products, making it easy to do so for Google Classroom. As a school, we did not need to reach out for support because most people were able to figure it out on their own or with the help of colleagues.
February 12, 2020

A good LMS for secondary school, but lacking the features of a fully functioning LMS.

Support Rating

Google support, much like in all the GSuite products, is very good. Chat/Email/Phone is readily available and response times are quite quick. Unlike other products, you do not have a dedicated account manager or likewise, and feature improvements requests tend to be generally ignored; whereas other LMS providers encourage and act on customer feedback, Google does its own thing.

Course authoring (30)
Course catalog or library (22)
Player/Portal (19)
Learning content (27)
Mobile friendly (35)
Progress tracking & certifications (27)
Assignments (36)
Compliance management (18)
Learning administration (27)
Learning reporting & analytics (26)
Social learning (32)