Best Virtual Classroom Tool

February 22, 2022
I use Google Classroom as a user. My college started in 2020, but because of the covid-19 pandemic, I was not able to take classes on …

• Assignments (49)
  • Social learning (43)
  • Mobile friendly (48)
  • Course authoring (42)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Google Classroom, and make your voice heard!

Education Fundamentals

per student/per year

Teaching and Learning Upgrade

$4

per license/per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://edu.google.com/products/workspa…

Learning Management

What is Google Classroom?

Google Classroom Video

Google Classroom 101

Google Classroom Technical Details

Google Classroom starts at $0.

Reviewers rate Assignments highest, with a score of 8.8.

The most common users of Google Classroom are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Education Management industry.

Since this platform is provided by Google, the technical support is better than any others, and we are not required to bother about the space constraints for adding the contents. If we have a good uninterrupted internet facility we can access Google Classroom without any delay or lag. They have app support in both Android and iPhone.
Google Classroom is integrated with other Google Apps, which are often used by teachers frequently. This makes Google Classroom appear more familiar, which is a massive plus for older, less tech-savvy educators. They know how to find help for Google products, making it easy to do so for Google Classroom. As a school, we did not need to reach out for support because most people were able to figure it out on their own or with the help of colleagues.
Google support, much like in all the GSuite products, is very good. Chat/Email/Phone is readily available and response times are quite quick. Unlike other products, you do not have a dedicated account manager or likewise, and feature improvements requests tend to be generally ignored; whereas other LMS providers encourage and act on customer feedback, Google does its own thing.
Up until this point, I have had no issues working with Google Classroom. It is due to this that I believe I do not have enough sufficient evidence to rate the overall support. However, I do find that if there is a question I have, I can search it in Google's search engine, and results immediately pop up. So, if this counts as overall support, I would give it a 10.
November 22, 2019

Google Classroom Review

I gave the overall support for Google Classroom an 8 out of 10 because there have only been a couple of times where my questions haven't been answered when I have needed their help. For the most part, they have been able to help out with whatever help I needed.
David Cohen | TrustRadius Reviewer
I like this application a lot. I have used it and love the way it functions. It has also assisted in attaching additional files for better performance and for better help for the students. It has also helped me in getting the opinion of students about different topics related to my subject.
Katy Beck | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is a new platform that helps you in getting to know your organization well and also learning new and innovative things in the best way possible. Sometimes the new person has new and great techniques and this allows them to share it in this platform. Thus I give it this rating.