Google Cloud CDN Reviews

Lokesh Meena | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Google Cloud CDN or content delivery network for CDN needs of our organisational content. It's being used to serve the static content from internet for faster loading of content to portal users and to load css and java scripts as static content over the CDN. It's one of the best to spread the static content over the internet.
Read Lokesh Meena's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

A few years ago I tested a few solutions as I sought a place to host my company's website. I wanted something easily scalable and ubiquitous that didn't require any technical gymnastics to set up or maintain. I eventually decided upon Google Cloud CDN. It ticked all my needs and I was also able to test it for free.
Bruce Emmerling | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Google Cloud CDN can be a great boost to help manage web networks with its many features. It has been used as an effective tool for the organization I work with and simplifies overall infrastructure costs. Its best for organizations utilizing Google Cloud products like Google cloud storage. It also helps to enhance overall security measures for a web presence online.
Read Bruce Emmerling's full review

Google Cloud CDN Scorecard Summary

About Google Cloud CDN

The Google Cloud CDN is touted as a low cost option with tight integration with Google Cloud apps and services.

Google Cloud CDN Technical Details