Google Drive Review

April 29, 2022

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022

Business

Enterprise

Contact Vendor for Quote

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://cloud.google.com/drive…

File Sharing & Management

Cloud Storage Security & Administration

Cloud Storage Platform

What is Google Drive?

Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. Launched on April 24, 2012, Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files. In addition to a website, Google Drive offers apps with offline capabilities for Windows and macOS computers, and Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. Google Drive encompasses Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides, which are a part of an office suite that permits collaborative editing of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, forms, and more. Files created and edited through the office suite are saved in Google Drive.

Google Drive Features

• Supported: Multi-language

Google Drive Screenshots

Google Drive PriorityComment on Microsoft Files in Google DriveShared drives

Google Drive Videos

The top things you need to know to get up and running on Google Drive. To learn more, check out → https://goo.gle/34qWMf7
To learn more about how Drive can help your team collaborate more effectively, take a look at our website. And when you're ready to get started, sign up for a free trial. Links: Website → https://goo.gle/drive-enterprise Start your trial now → https://goo.gle/37pwbjR

Google Drive Integrations

Google Drive Competitors

Google Drive Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

What is Google Drive?

Google Drive is a cloud file storage, synchronization, and collaboration platform and service, that features Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides for document editing and presentation.

What is Google Drive's best feature?

Reviewers rate Document collaboration highest, with a score of 9.3.

Who uses Google Drive?

The most common users of Google Drive are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

I use Google Drive between my laptop, desktop, and phone. Whether, I am working in the office, remotely, or on the go, I have access to my files and I keep work moving forward. I use Google Drive for the desktop to keep my files synced. I can start a project on one device, and pick it up and edit the project as needed when working at a different location. I work with graphic design project files and video files, which take up a lot of space and I cant save all my files on my desktop, so it's great to be able to save everything to Google Drive.
Muhammad Waleed | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses Google Drive to share files, that are too large to be shared via email, with the team. Moreover, Google Drive has been a very useful tool to save important files and data and can be accessed conveniently by anyone who has been authorized. Furthermore using Google Drive helps save the use of paper which can help save the environment.
I use google drive to save my work documents for the ease of access to view, edit or download the documents anytime, anywhere. It has been really helpful in saving personal and professional documents especially in the times that no one needs a hard copy and view of the soft copy works everywhere.
I have been using Google Drive for sometime along with several other users from my organization. It is great for downloading and uploading data very quickly. It is easy to use and integrates well with other applications. It's an easy way to collaborate and use information.
Google Drive was used to manage projects with freelancers who may not have access to internal communication at the time. It also allowed different international teams to easily share documents with other global teams and with clients in a secure manner. It is global footprint made it easy to adopt across teams, rather than get a paid management tool.
We use Google Drive for short-term sharing of files that are too large to send via email or WhatsApp. We also use the platform for storing business files to be accessed by multiple remote users. We even use Google Drive to provide uploading functionality to clients and other 3rd parties from whom we require files that are too large to send via email or WhatsApp.
Google Drive allows us to collaborate with ease and maintain our shared documents/files as we continue to work remotely, providing a valuable and quick alternative to logging on via VPN to access the network-based file sharing folder we had previously been using. Really helps speed things up by having a near-flawless app, too!
The company papers are saved on Google Drive. It enables us to securely share documents with just authorized people. Only Google Drive allows us to see a few items, such as pdfs and photos. It also aids in the preservation of multiple file versions when we submit the same file.
Google Drive has allowed both myself and other colleagues of mine the ability to access documents conveniently and efficiently regardless of where we are working from. It also gives us the opportunity to work on projects as a collaboration and see each other's notes and edits in real time, which helps everyone in terms of project deadlines.
Tushar Misal | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Google Drive to save the business documents. It helps us to share the documents securely with authorized users only. Also, we can preview a few files such as pdf and images within Google Drive only. It also helps keep the versions of different files whenever we upload the same file.
Jose Jamette | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is the main cloud storage location for the company. It solves communication problems, it's used as an information wall and also retains sensitive data managed by admin users for several accounts. The scope of use is wide; mechanics use it for installation guides storage, office use it for sensitive data retention, sells use it for customer personal information.
Ranjeet kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Store and access the data from anywhere and everywhere as the integration between mobile and laptop is the best, also ability to edit files through google drive is the added advantage over others. Also, the search feature makes it very user-friendly along with the software available on different operating systems like android and ios in the case of mobile.
Sana Rafiq | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Google Drive for storage purpose. I love that my whole data can automatically save in google in google account and my cousins and friends could easily have access to the content which I have shared with them as being a student I use this software to make document sharing relatively easy.
Cloud storage is becoming increasingly popular because of its greater functionality. Google Drive is one of the products that provide storage as well as a variety of other capabilities. We may use Google Drive storage on any device, whether it's a laptop, a mobile phone, or any other end user device. The documents stored in the disk can be readily uploaded and downloaded by the user. As a result, accessing documents via Google is a very painless process.
March 07, 2022

Good Drive Review

Now a day, Cloud storage are become more popular and provide the superior functionality. Google drive is one of the product that gives storage capability includes many more features. Using google drive storage we are independent of using laptop, mobile or any end user device. User can easily upload and download the docs stores in drive. so accessibility of docs from google is absolute hassle-free operations.
Faisal MV | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google Drive is very helpful in storing and sharing all the official document files for free. There is no need to worry about document files being lost or stolen. Can be accessed at any time. It can be easily used on mobile and desktop. This saves time and can be used to do other work.
Nicolas Van Levi Buenviaje | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google Drive is one of the most user-friendly, feature-rich, and generous cloud storage and synchronization services available, with great productivity suite collaboration capabilities. Customers can backup any folder on their PC, and organizations can save space by not duplicating files on local storage. Storage upgrades are more reasonable with paid plans under the Google One brand than with many alternatives. Google Drive is extremely fantastic in terms of how it can help you store, back up, create, and even modify files, whether you operate alone or in a team.
We use Google Drive on my organization to share files in specific projects that involves people from different teams and location. We also use it to collaborate on the development of presentations and documents, and to keep a track record of changes made on those files. I also used Google Drive a lot in college, as it was a cheaper and easier to use option, when compared to other cloud storage services.
Fatih Kecelioglu | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using Google Drive for the sole purpose of uploading my work automatically to cloud and save it. With the new version of their windows desktop app, about 3 months ago, things started going wrong. The app started downloading all my files from the cloud to my desktop and messing up with my folder structures. As this is something that I do not want, I stopped syncing and contacted the Google One support. It has been more than 90 days and over the same ticket, support has not been able to do anything with my problem. It is not possible to revert the changes so hundreds of files that I do not want on my desktop are there. I have to spend a couple of hours to eliminate these files from my desktop. But the main problem is even I turn of "downloading" option on the app, it still downloads files and therefore I cannot sync anything. All my work is waiting to be uploaded to cloud for 90 days and I risk loosing the book that I am writing, the research I am doing and the video media I am producing. A cranky and buggy app and a support service which is not capable of solving issues in my experience. Avoid this service.
Bhanu Poudel | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've been using Google Drive for over a decade personally and for over 5 years professionally. It has met my 3 most important expectations from a storage and synchronization service- security, access, and content management. The service facilitates accessing our files and documents anywhere and everywhere with the option to edit them. It has served as a reliable backup for all files. The speed of the file upload and download process does hamper the overall experience but the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
Cameron Michael Rhoads | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Google Drive to store and share all work-related files. I also use it to send articles to clients and partners for review. Every department uses Google Drive though. I know no matter who I'm sending something to in the company, they'll be able to access and use a Google Drive link. Great product!
Humayun Farooqi | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Google Drive for files collaboration between all of our employees. We store important data usually in the form of excel sheets in which an employee can make changes according to his role. It has become an important file backup for our company using which we can store any crucial file from office location or while on the move or at the customer location.
Harrison Pershing | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Google Drive to house the majority of our documents and excel spreadsheets. It is very useful for teamwork and collaborating for almost everything that we do. I mainly use the spreadsheets function as I think it is best for working simultaneously with others and it is a lot quicker than just having to send emails back and forth.
Google Drive is used as the primary document-sharing tool within our organization. Each time has a shared location that they share and collaborate on documents that are needed across the team. Corporate templates are shared in a specific location to be used by anyone. Individuals are also encouraged to share their working documents in Google Drive. In the event of a hardware failure, no data would be lost.
RIDWAN AHAMMAD | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Google Drive to collaborate with our field team to collect and analyze data in real-time. It helps us to collect our merchant documents directly into the drive from Google form so that we don't have to wait for the physical documents. We can verify all the documents instantly and guide our agent if everything is in order. We collect candidate CVs via Google Drive so it mitigates our problem of storing and sharing at the same time.