Google Drive Review

May 16, 2022
I use Google Drive between my laptop, desktop, and phone. Whether, I am working in the office, remotely, or on the go, I have access to my …

Good for cloud storage.

April 29, 2022
The company papers are saved on Google Drive. It enables us to securely share documents with just authorized people. Only Google Drive …

Document collaboration (194)

Business

Enterprise

Contact Vendor for Quote

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://cloud.google.com/drive…

File Sharing & Management

Cloud Storage Security & Administration

Cloud Storage Platform

What is Google Drive?

Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. Launched on April 24, 2012, Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files. In addition to a website, Google Drive offers apps with offline capabilities for Windows and macOS computers, and Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. Google Drive encompasses Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides, which are a part of an office suite that permits collaborative editing of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, forms, and more. Files created and edited through the office suite are saved in Google Drive.

Google Drive Features

• Supported: Multi-language

Google Drive Screenshots

Google Drive PriorityComment on Microsoft Files in Google DriveShared drives

Google Drive Videos

The top things you need to know to get up and running on Google Drive. To learn more, check out → https://goo.gle/34qWMf7
To learn more about how Drive can help your team collaborate more effectively, take a look at our website. And when you're ready to get started, sign up for a free trial. Links: Website → https://goo.gle/drive-enterprise Start your trial now → https://goo.gle/37pwbjR

Google Drive Integrations

Google Drive Competitors

Google Drive Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

What is Google Drive?

Google Drive is a cloud file storage, synchronization, and collaboration platform and service, that features Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides for document editing and presentation.

What is Google Drive's best feature?

Reviewers rate Document collaboration highest, with a score of 9.3.

Who uses Google Drive?

The most common users of Google Drive are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Fatih Kecelioglu | TrustRadius Reviewer
Disaster in my opinion. They are changing persons all the time and the new support person is not reading the thread and therefore the first response after a hiatus is never on point. They will copy paste the same message over and over again which is not really helpful in my opinion. Highly disappointing support service in my experience.
Google is fast in responding. Actually, I never had a need to raise any tickets to Google for Drive but I have reached out to them for issues related to payment. And overall my satisfaction level is high.
Jonathan Sandoval | TrustRadius Reviewer
There was this time I couldn't access a file that was locked down by a user and he could not change the sharing properties even though he tried. We contacted Google assistance to help with this problem and they solved it ASAP with a polite response. Their assistance is remarkable and I wouldn't hesitate to ask for help another time.
Kaleb-John Loo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google Drive has a lot of users so there is a lot of information on it. Most likely, any problem that you run into has already been solved on a forum somewhere. However, you are unlikely to have many problems or questions as most of what you need is already provided within the product itself.
It takes a few days for customer support to get back to you. Although, I have not had to use support too often. Once you get an email back, they are very thorough and work hard to fix the problem quickly. It is a really great resource and a great way to get the help you need if you're stuck. A phone call also works quickly but you have to call during specific times.
Until now I did not require customer support for anything related to this software but Google's customer support is very efficient and knowledgeable. I found them quite good when I required their help for other services from Google. They always helped me sort out my problems, so I am quite happy with them.
I give Google Drive a 9 because of how user friendly and inexpensive this product is. Other products I have used in the past can be very difficult to navigate through and frustrating. Also, Google Drive has given me the peace of mind that my documents and files will also be protected.
March 03, 2020

The best application!

Cheryl Ligon | TrustRadius Reviewer
One thing that speaks volumes for this application is that I have never really needed support. There is such accessible and clear information available/ provided that in the rare instance that a technical issue arises, its usually easy to fix or resolve on my own. I trust the company to respond quickly and efficiently if needed.
Jose F. Gomez | TrustRadius Reviewer
Their documentation is good and simple, but I found it rather short for some functions. That said, it's compensated by the vast technical documentation of Google Apps Scripts, that make it clear and easy to learn their scripting capabilities.

I've never had to contact technical support.
I am giving it 9 out of 10 as I feel it rightfully deserves it. We have got so used to the service that using offline storage devices like USBs and CDs feels really awkward and time-consuming. If they make the interface a little more structured in the future, I will happily change the rating to 10.