We are using …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Flutter, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- It supports the Android Studio as the IDE.
- Quicker Development with nice performance.
- Many themes and widgets are available.
- It is open-source product by Google, so its free to use.
- Building native apps is an easy task with Flutter. We can also add additional plugins or widgets to our app easily using Flutter.
- It has a quite nice user interface and many theme options.
- The best thing I like about Flutter is its UI & UX.
- The next thing is, as it is powered by google, there are regular updates, and it's well documented.
- It can work with many IDEs.
- Application development and execution speed.
- It is powered by the tech giant Google.
- Capability to deploy code to multiple platforms
- Availability of tools to automate testing
- Open Source and Ecosystem (We heavily rely on finding good content online to solve problems we encounter, therefore the community around Flutter is super important)
- Best feature is cross platform.
- Widgets are so creative by Flutter.
- Documentation is well maintained.
- Cross Platform Development
- Ease of Use
- Small size of Applications
- Multi platform support, iOS and Android.
- Resources and online support.
- Simple opinionated ways to build basic use cases.
- Multi-Platform App development
- Open-Source with big community and good support
- Easy to learn
- Cross platform makes it very useful.
- Large community forums out there to discuss issues.
- It's by Google.
- User Interface
- Open Source
- Faster Development
- Cross-platform support and development
- Fast deployment of changes made in the app
- Great UI widgets and built-in tools
- Cross Platform Development.
- Easy Testing.
- Price (free and open source!).
- New, shiny framework
- The promise of a framework that lets you write code once and run it everywhere
- A performant and rapid prototyping tool
- Cross platform
- Simple to learn.
- Cross-platform development with a single codebase.
- Integration and unit testing.
- Easy development experience (hot reloads, debugging, VSCode integration, etc.)
- Vast package ecosystem.
- Cross- platform functionality
- Flexibility and easy to maintain app
- Save time and money for developing projects
- Free and open source licensing.
- Good, easy to use tooling.
- Growing ecosystem of support, online communities, knowledge.