https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/jR/SF/S34RAR01AV53.PNGGoogle Forms is the pragmatist's survey tool.Composed uses Google forms to create surveys for client research in the process of building ideal customer avatars. It's an easy way to collect large amounts of data for later sorting, and it provides a lot of control over how tight (name/email address required) or loose (anonymous) you want to be in collecting data from the people you survey.,The best part about Google Forms is that it's free. There are prettier solutions out there, but not at no cost, and that's important if you're running a small operation and won't use the product every month to generate the revenue to cover the cost of that solution. I like that Forms has a lot of question types so that you can control the data type for graphable data but leave the responses open for answers that may directly find their way into your messaging. It's also important that you can drop the data straight into a Google Spreadsheet so that you can manipulate it to look for trends.,Sorry, Google, but Forms is ugly. You can mess with the look a little bit to give it a branded feel, but you'll never get something beautiful like you might in Typeform or something similar. That said, it's hard to look a free gift horse in the mouth. I'd like to see a few more response types offered.,8,None.,Typeform,WordPress, Evernote, Canva,Customer Surveys,I wouldn't call any of its function elegant, but it's simple enough, and it gets the job done.,My only trouble using it is that it's impossible to make look like your survey was built in this decade.,Yes,9A great tool for simple user surveys and quick pollsI have used Google Forms to collect answers to basic survey questions to help guide actions and collect preferences from the end users of my product. I use it to collect survey information in a way that I can easily download and analyze.,Allows me to download the results in a universal (csv) format for further analysis. Good response visuals (such as pie charts) baked in to allow me to see how responses are going, at a glance. Good flexibility on the front end to allow me to design a survey that looks the way I want it to look.,I wish I could pre-schedule a time for surveys to close. As it is, I have to remember to log in and "lock" it or responses keep rolling in (unnoticed) over time. Some question types are not currently supported (option ranking).,9,Google Forms gives me an extremely easy way to get a basic survey out to the public quickly to collect responses.,SurveyMonkey,Employee Surveys Customer SurveysA Simple Option for Online FormsI use Google Forms to make and track progress in training module quizzes for the academic coaches that I hire and train in my academic support program. Google Forms makes it simple and free to provide training assessments in an easily accessible, online format to maximize convenience for employees. Because the quiz access is granted through a link and individuals simply input their email address as they start the quiz, it's much less complicated than using a product or site that may require all users to set up an account and keep track of a username and password. Other employees on my campus use Google Forms for quick event sign-ups or other non-academic purposes where a high level of security and confidentiality isn't needed.,There are various control settings that are useful, such as whether or not to have a user provide their email address, so that you have options to gather info anonymously or track data from the forms in the case of a sign-up or training. Other settings include requiring responses to certain items and controlling access by sending via a link or to certain emails, or making a Google Form publicly available. Like other documents in Google format, Google Forms are created and stored within Google Drive, so it's easy to create and keep them with other Google format documents, even filed within specific folders. The participant responses to the Google Form are simply accessed through the Form itself under the "Responses" tab. It's nice not to have each separate response arriving as an email or a file that would be accessed separately; it's all in one place. Google Forms has a variety of document types, such as a sign-up sheet, basic poll, or a quiz. Within each type, you have various options regarding the layout and item formatting. For example, the quiz option allows you to choose a question format (multiple choice, T/F, scaled response, etc.) for each individual question and you can also program an answer key.,My number one issue is that in quizzes, the Multiple Choice Grid format (essentially, a matching section, which is the ideal format for some information) will not allow an answer key to be programmed. This means manual grading of an item of this type. Some features are not very intuitive, such as adding an answer key. It's rather buried. The Help option will provide guidance, but I feel that as a relatively tech-savvy person, I should be able to find and use all commonly used features without having to go to the Help section. Forms do not automatically include email notifications to the creator when participants finish the quiz, and this setting has to be turned on manually for each form you create. It would be handy if there were an across-the-board option to indicate that you do or don't want email notifications for responses to all your Forms.,8,It has made it easier and more convenient for new hires to access training and work through module quizzes on their own when they have time. The ability to leave in rich, personalized feedback for them is a great component, as well. I now have a permanent record of all trainee module assessments in one place should I need it for accreditation purposes, etc.,SurveyMonkey,Google Drive, Doodle,Research StudiesA surprisingly robust, free form optionWe currently use Google forms in a couple of places on our website as student survey tools/to gain feedback. We have one form that is accessible from the footer of our site and asks students to provide suggestions of new topics and tutorials they would like to see at our site. This is pretty open-ended and is available to every visitor to our site. We use this feedback to determine which content we choose to add to the site. Other forms are used to gather feedback regarding specific education programs and tend to be more specific regarding the student's experience within the program. These forms are used to ensure that we are providing a quality experience and determine if there are any issues with the program that needs to be addressed. These forms are provided to learners at the conclusion of the program.,Ease of Use: No special skills or even advanced experience with technology is required. Most employees should be able to use the products with little assistance. Robust features: Google Forms was recently updated with more features, making it a rather robust, feature-rich tool. There are still limits to customization but it should provide you with at least 95% of what you need from it. Cost: Using cloud-based, open platform tools like Google Forms (G-suite) helps organizations like mine (a nonprofit) to be productive without worrying about the bottom line.,Lack of options: For all of the features that have recently been added, Google Forms still lacks some customization options and may not provide you with some features that a paid option may provide. "Clunkiness": Elements, once created within one question "box", can't be moved or easily duplicated and added to another box. There's a lot of manual copying and pasting/retyping when you'd expect to be able to just duplicated or freely move elements within the entirety of the form. Lack of clarity around some features: With the addition of new features recently, it has also made the overall tool a little less intuitive. While still relatively easy to use, some features or options are not obvious from the start. There is probably more clicking around and exploring to discover what some features and options actually do now.,8,We've been able to gather feedback quickly and efficiently without spending any of the organizational budget. We've been able to address concerns or issues due to the feedback, therefore improving our programming. We continue to get great suggestions and feedback from learners regarding what they want to learn or see on our site.,,Basecamp, Slack,Customer SurveysGoogle Forms, the BEST free option available.Google Forms is being used across the whole organization to aide in sign-ups for off-site events we plan and also to gather needed information for on-site activities. It is used across the board but is primarily used by our Children & Student Ministries, as they have the activities within our church organization. The main problem it helped address was centralizing our sign-up process. Previously, we would have multiple printed sheets to sign-up with and occasionally those forms would get lost. With Google Forms, we are able to have our sign-ups digital and across multiple platforms and social networks.,Centralized location for collected information. Does not matter what device you use, the information will be collected the same. Easy learning curve. Takes some time to understand where a few of the settings are, but once learned it is very easy to use. Helpful templates and customizable options. You can use ready to made templates or make one completely custom.,It would be helpful to have the settings for the forms in one central location. Sometimes you have to search for a while to find a feature. Would be beneficial to have add-ons already as options within the forms. Can be difficult working with teams to ensure people know which add-ons to use. Ability to add URL's in the final message page after your users submit a response.,9,Positive - ease of use for sign-ups for our users. Positive - many customizable options to help it work for your own specific needs. Positive - the cost, FREE!,,Wunderlist, Trello, Buffer,Customer Surveys
Google Forms

Google Forms Reviews

Google Forms
Top Rated Award
Filter 260 vetted Google Forms reviews and ratings
William Laurienti profile photo
August 28, 2018

Review: "Google Forms is the pragmatist's survey tool."

• The best part about Google Forms is that it's free. There are prettier solutions out there, but not at no cost, and that's important if you're running a small operation and won't use the product every month to generate the revenue to cover the cost of that solution.
  • I like that Forms has a lot of question types so that you can control the data type for graphable data but leave the responses open for answers that may directly find their way into your messaging.
  • It's also important that you can drop the data straight into a Google Spreadsheet so that you can manipulate it to look for trends.
  • Sorry, Google, but Forms is ugly. You can mess with the look a little bit to give it a branded feel, but you'll never get something beautiful like you might in Typeform or something similar. That said, it's hard to look a free gift horse in the mouth.
  • I'd like to see a few more response types offered.
The best marketing use I've found for Forms is collecting a good sample size for preliminary surveys to direct a company's messaging. If you can get enough participation to make it worthwhile, the ability to manage the data in Sheets is as good as about anything, and if you need to do more with it you can export a .CSV file and drop into another program (I've never needed this).

This is not the kind of software you want to wow a potential client with or use to collect prospect information from your website on. It never quite looks polished enough to use for your contact forms, etc...
Read William Laurienti's full review
Jarod Bonino profile photo
May 24, 2018

Google Forms Review: "A great tool for simple user surveys and quick polls"

• Allows me to download the results in a universal (csv) format for further analysis.
  • Good response visuals (such as pie charts) baked in to allow me to see how responses are going, at a glance.
  • Good flexibility on the front end to allow me to design a survey that looks the way I want it to look.
  • I wish I could pre-schedule a time for surveys to close. As it is, I have to remember to log in and "lock" it or responses keep rolling in (unnoticed) over time.
  • Some question types are not currently supported (option ranking).
I have used Google Forms to collect answers to basic survey questions to help guide actions and collect preferences from the end users of my product. I use Google Forms for internal coordination surveys (“Should we offer training on A or B?”) and customer facing surveys (“If you are interested in participating in our Beta for feature X, please fill out this volunteer info survey”). In both cases I find the ease of use of Google Forms setup and downloading results much better than alternatives.
Read Jarod Bonino's full review
Becca Guler profile photo
April 19, 2018

Google Forms Review: "A Simple Option for Online Forms"

• There are various control settings that are useful, such as whether or not to have a user provide their email address, so that you have options to gather info anonymously or track data from the forms in the case of a sign-up or training. Other settings include requiring responses to certain items and controlling access by sending via a link or to certain emails, or making a Google Form publicly available.
  • Like other documents in Google format, Google Forms are created and stored within Google Drive, so it's easy to create and keep them with other Google format documents, even filed within specific folders. The participant responses to the Google Form are simply accessed through the Form itself under the "Responses" tab. It's nice not to have each separate response arriving as an email or a file that would be accessed separately; it's all in one place.
  • Google Forms has a variety of document types, such as a sign-up sheet, basic poll, or a quiz. Within each type, you have various options regarding the layout and item formatting. For example, the quiz option allows you to choose a question format (multiple choice, T/F, scaled response, etc.) for each individual question and you can also program an answer key.
  • My number one issue is that in quizzes, the Multiple Choice Grid format (essentially, a matching section, which is the ideal format for some information) will not allow an answer key to be programmed. This means manual grading of an item of this type.
  • Some features are not very intuitive, such as adding an answer key. It's rather buried. The Help option will provide guidance, but I feel that as a relatively tech-savvy person, I should be able to find and use all commonly used features without having to go to the Help section.
  • Forms do not automatically include email notifications to the creator when participants finish the quiz, and this setting has to be turned on manually for each form you create. It would be handy if there were an across-the-board option to indicate that you do or don't want email notifications for responses to all your Forms.
Google Forms works well for relatively simple input needed, like participants registering for a workshop. It wouldn't work very well for a more complex sign-up, like volunteer coordinating where they need to pick a day and time and/or activity, because Forms isn't set up to track spots filled (you would get the info and have to manually handle it on the back end). It also isn't ideal for more sensitive situations or functions that need to comply with regulations like HIPAA or FERPA, since the user cannot ultimately control the security of the data.
Read Becca Guler's full review
Jessica Meadows Rich profile photo
April 18, 2018

Google Forms Review: "A surprisingly robust, free form option"

• Ease of Use: No special skills or even advanced experience with technology is required. Most employees should be able to use the products with little assistance.
  • Robust features: Google Forms was recently updated with more features, making it a rather robust, feature-rich tool. There are still limits to customization but it should provide you with at least 95% of what you need from it.
  • Cost: Using cloud-based, open platform tools like Google Forms (G-suite) helps organizations like mine (a nonprofit) to be productive without worrying about the bottom line.
  • Lack of options: For all of the features that have recently been added, Google Forms still lacks some customization options and may not provide you with some features that a paid option may provide.
  • "Clunkiness": Elements, once created within one question "box", can't be moved or easily duplicated and added to another box. There's a lot of manual copying and pasting/retyping when you'd expect to be able to just duplicated or freely move elements within the entirety of the form.
  • Lack of clarity around some features: With the addition of new features recently, it has also made the overall tool a little less intuitive. While still relatively easy to use, some features or options are not obvious from the start. There is probably more clicking around and exploring to discover what some features and options actually do now.
If you need some basic/straightforward forms, such as quizzes, surveys, or other form input, Google Forms will likely serve your needs 95% of the time. If you need a feature-rich, complicated form solution, you'll likely need to build something in-house or purchase off the shelf. Also: plenty of companies would prefer to have something that can be completely customized and not have the distinct look of a Google Form, from a branding point of view. But for small organizations that aren't bothered by the look of Google Forms, don't care if people recognize it as a Google Form, or if for the organization that needs an economical option, Google Forms is a great solution.
Read Jessica Meadows Rich's full review
Brian Spatz profile photo
April 25, 2018

Review: "Google Forms, the BEST free option available."

• Centralized location for collected information. Does not matter what device you use, the information will be collected the same.
  • Easy learning curve. Takes some time to understand where a few of the settings are, but once learned it is very easy to use.
  • Helpful templates and customizable options. You can use ready to made templates or make one completely custom.
  • It would be helpful to have the settings for the forms in one central location. Sometimes you have to search for a while to find a feature.
  • Would be beneficial to have add-ons already as options within the forms. Can be difficult working with teams to ensure people know which add-ons to use.
  • Ability to add URL's in the final message page after your users submit a response.
Honestly, this is a great tool for a wide variety of scenarios. For teachers, it can be for tests. For non-profits, this can be an excellent tool for gathering information or having customers leave feedback. For places of worship, this can be a beneficial tool to help with sign-ups and gathering information for events or special gatherings.
Read Brian Spatz's full review
Nilan J. Lovelace profile photo
July 13, 2016

Google Forms Review: "Google's Mundane Forms"

Google Forms was used as for surveying our audience for an email marketing campaign, so that we could use the information to populate areas of another campaign.
  • Easy to use and customize to fit your brand
  • Good for surveys
  • Easy for survey takers to see their progress and get a good since of how much of the survey has been completed or needs to be completed
  • Could do a better job at sectioning questions. Possible to have a form with 20 questions all on one page, that could seem very overwhelming.
  • Failed to load more often than not.
  • Could be easier to customize. At the time, it was difficult to customize the form for less technical people.
I'd recommend it for short surveys. The longer the form gets, the more of a burden it may be to use.
Read Nilan J. Lovelace's full review
Eric Batson profile photo
July 13, 2016

User Review: "Google Forms - Surveying Our Employees"

I used Google Forms in my department. We conducted virtual and in-person employee training, then assessed the learners' training experience with Google Forms. It allowed us to gain quick, no-cost feedback from training participants. We then used the feedback to adjust our training to make it more effective for the learners/employees.
  • Google Forms automatically creates charts of the numerical data you collect. There is no need to create this on your own.
  • It is simple to send the live Google Form link to respondents via email. All they have to do it click on the link to access the form.
  • When you create the form there are a variety of participant responses you can implement, including multiple choice, Likert Scale, short answers and more.
  • I was unable to save the form charts in any other format (e.g. PDF). They remained in Google Forms version.
  • In order to have a Word version of the form/survey you have to recreate it manually in Word.
  • The formatting is limited to the Google Forms options. This limits how creative you can be with the form layout.
If you need to quiz or survey your employees, Google Forms is a fairly easy tool to learn and employ. It will capture all of the responses and provide a summary of those responses so you do not have to manually collect and aggregate them. If you will need to transfer the feedback to another file format then this can be a problem because it may need to be done manually (copied and pasted).
Read Eric Batson's full review
Muhammad Fazalul Rahman profile photo
July 01, 2016

User Review: "The pros and cons of Google Forms"

Google Forms was used by myself for creating surveys for one of my research projects. I also use it for my clubs and for class work. These forms are normally used to connect people for housing, ride share, etc. Users can enter their "needs" and it will be submitted into a spreadsheet. Then other users who are providing those specific services can contact the users based on the info they have given.
  • Easy to use interface makes creating and deploying forms easy. Any user with average computer knowledge can create forms and deploy it.
  • The wizard is simple to use. A What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get interface makes it easy to drag and drop form elements and organizing them based on actions or events.
  • The forms are integrated with Google Sheets which gives a spreadsheet view of the data collected, making it easy to analyze.
  • The type of data that can be inserted into a field can be customized based on regular expressions for advanced users. This gives the ability to customize the form even further.
  • The design customization for the form is very limited. If the users could change the design to make it look for formal, then it can be used for more purposes.
  • If the forms provide APIs for the data, then the developers will be able to collect and analyze the data even faster.
  • Sometimes developers tend to like more dynamic interfaces. For example, instead of the WYSIWYG interface, if there was a way to build these forms themselves using HTML or other languages, then it gives users more control over their forms.
It is well suited for casual data collection, where the people who give the data are from the general public and there is no one to impress. However, when the data has to be collected from businesses or in a formal way, then Google Forms seem a lot more "kiddish" because of its simple material designs.
Read Muhammad Fazalul Rahman's full review
Tom Thomas profile photo
July 21, 2016

Google Forms Review: "Great tool for surveys"

It was used as a way to poll my students about meeting times and general opinions about my effectiveness as a TA. I also used it to make practice exams for students to study with, which allowed me to see their scores as they came in. It was a helpful tool because it was convenient for both me and the students.
  • Students found it easy to use.
  • It was easy to share via email.
  • Very versatile for different needs.
  • Multi-page forms can appear clunky
Great tool to use when you want to get answers from specific people. It was much easier than asking each individual student to tell me how they thought I was doing. Using it as a study tool for practice questions was great because it was able to be sent to them via email rather than me needing to hand them out and collect them in person to see the results.
Read Tom Thomas's full review
Neil Kelly profile photo
July 15, 2016

User Review: "Google Forms Uses"

Google Forms was used within my classes as well as the administration at my school. It was used as a medium for both online quizzes, legitimate surveys and questionnaires. The problems it addressed were determining satisfaction with a class or the school in its entirety quickly and efficiently while helping maintain accuracy through anonymity.
  • Easy to read and understand questions
  • Simple response options
  • Allows for quick surveys
  • Options for responses could be more easily shown
  • The site is a bit bland and could use more positive aesthetics
  • Questions could be displayed more prominently
There are very few SPECIFIC scenarios where Google Forms is well suited or appropriate. The software is a very broadly applicable thing that can help a variety of people in a variety of situations. I have seen the software used for both online quizzes and surverys themselves and in each instance it has worked great.
Read Neil Kelly's full review
Tiana Mack profile photo
July 14, 2016

Review: "Google forms from a Medical Perspective"

Google Forms was used to start up assisting with my hospital's "Youth 0 Suicide" initiative. It was used in the psychiatric department as a way to start analyzing the trends in people that came into the program. It was initially used to get a visualization of what we were working [on] then, and eventually transitioned to Access as the data became more apparent. Now, we directly translate the data we receive, and then put it into our own database. It helped create a basis for what we were doing.
  • Quickly Accessible
  • Easy to Learn
  • Free to Use
  • Can be used anywhere
  • Clunky
  • Sometimes can lock up
  • Hard to get other users in
Google forms was good to start a quick to go survey function, but lacked some of the depth that was wanted.
Read Tiana Mack's full review
Jeannette Saysomvang profile photo
July 14, 2016

Google Forms Review: "Great survey tool"

Google forms was a useful tool when I needed to take surveys for my statistics classes. The different types of questions and the "required" options made it really easy to get the data I needed. The responses appear right away and there is an option to create a spreadsheet directly from them.
  • Ease of use; there is a clear step by step tutorial if you are at all confused but it is very simple to use.
  • Templates make it easier to start projects.
  • Data analysis is made quicker and easier by the immediate access to answers.
  • More customization options would be nice
Google forms is great for anyone looking to gather a lot of answers from many people. It is great because it gathers all of the data for you and summarizes it in one place. You can take the data and put it right into a spreadsheet at the click of a button which is super convenient. You can use forms for pretty much anything.
Read Jeannette Saysomvang's full review
Lauren Harradine profile photo
June 24, 2016

Google Forms Review: "Survey Your Way!"

I used Google Forms for personal records, psychology research for my thesis, and for marketing research in classes. It takes all data inputted through the form and allows you to export it as a Google Sheet file which can then be download to Excel and entered into any variety of analytic software. I personally used this feature mainly for my thesis, but this made it incredibly easy to download, format, and enter my data into SPSS.
  • Variety of responses - Google Forms allows you to ask questions of people and allows them to respond with short answer, multiple choice, ranked feedback, checkboxes and more.
  • Variety of content - You can post images, links, videos, and standard questions in the survey. Awesome.
  • In-line analyses - You can take a look at the data you've collected in a tab next to the current survey or export the data (when you're finished).
  • Easy to share! - It's so easy to share this. You can explicitly share editing access among contributors and send the executable survey itself as a link.
  • Incredibly easy to edit your questions and orders. Also easy to set up pages of question to split content.
  • I really appreciated the ability to break down the survey through logic. Based on certain responses to questions, you can more effectively target your research questions.
  • For example, if your survey is about sports, and someone mentions in the demographics section that they don't watch sports on TV, you can have them skip the TV Sports Entertainment section and either go to Live Sports or skip to the end of the survey. It's just convenient and helps people avoid wasting time.
  • I'd also like to see new capability for setting up logic/rule templates, though there may not be enough flexibility within these parameters for it to be worthwhile.
  • Any templates, actually, would be pretty nice. However, I'm not sure how helpful this would be either since people tend to have a certain set up in mind. It would be cool to see, but I don't think it's imperative.
This software is great when you need to send the survey to a lot of people quickly since it allows you to send it as a link and add collaborators for remote access. The newest iteration is so streamlined and full of functionality that I genuinely think this is one of the best free survey services on the market right now.
Read Lauren Harradine's full review
July 27, 2016

Review: "I love Google Forms more than a fat man loves cake!"

We have been using Google Forms to keep our team goal in order and keep our notes from our meetings documented. We have found that by using Google Forms in meetings it makes it easy for even our team members in Pennsylvania to participate and review the meeting notes at a later time.
  • The UI is awesome
  • The ease of google forms is very helpful
  • The ability to access forms from anywhere is very helpful
  • I wish we could co-edit the form when we are trying to figure out what we want on it. Kind of like in Google Docs.
I think there are times that we wouldn't use it, like when we are trying to do a vote or something that people didn't want to their identity to be known. But for the times where it doesn't matter if the person is linked to their answer I think it is great.
July 13, 2016

Review: "Google Forms for Engineering Program Applications"

I use it to acquire user data for administrative purposes. Our Google Form collects information about major, year level, and area of interest. Google Forms allows us to collect data quickly and efficiently, all while conveniently storing the data to the cloud. Google Forms is an excellent product for creating dynamic surveys to extract useful information from our active user base.
  • Customization of questions
  • Data Handling
  • Ease of sharing
  • Visual designs and themes
  • Ease of use customizing questions
  • Domain specific logins and registration
It is well suited for data analysis and peer testing of products.
July 14, 2016

Review: "Google Forms: Yet another app by Google that is powerful, yet easy to use."

Google Forms for my small business allows for customers to easily and cohesively provide me and my business with a response based upon my work and allow my small business to improve its standing not only among the community, but with the respect and admiration of those whom we serve. Being able to issue surveys and forms that are not bland and actually fun for the customer to complete is definitely an excellent way to achieve a good amount of respect with one's customers. Google Forms is used by my business to ask customers their thoughts and opinions on our work after we finish it, to become a better business.
  • Allows a business to create a fun, creative form for customers to fill out, in an easy way.
  • Easy to use, especially on an administrative level.
  • Well integrated with Google Drive, which allows for projects to be backed up to the cloud and reached on any synced computer.
  • Hard to figure out at first, especially without a Google account.
  • Customer support is almost nonexistent.
  • UI is minimalist and can be confusing.
After doing work for a customer, administering a survey from Google Forms is very professional and allows for the customer to provide accurate feedback, thus improving your relationship with the customer and their acquaintances. Furthermore, the amount of creativity put into the forms you can create is definitely well suited to the artistically inclined.
July 13, 2016

User Review: "Google Forms - quick and simple"

A whole group of students used Google forms to gather data for their research and projects.
  • Easy to set up
  • Available anywhere
  • Friendly user interface even for non-tech users
  • Spreadsheet with form answers could be more flexible
  • Offline availability
  • More templates
If you cannot afford creating and hosting your own survey technology, Google Forms is more than appropriate.

Survey templates (16)
Themes (16)
Custom logo/branding (14)
6.4
Changes to live survey (16)
Question design help (15)
Multiple question types (16)
Survey logic flexibility (15)
5.9
5.5
Vendor-offered crowdsourcing (5)
Respondent restrictions (9)

About Google Forms

Google Forms is an app for creating forms and surveys, and is part of Google Apps for Work. The product focuses on ease of use; the interface is similar to a document editor, with drop down lists of options and drag and drop question re-ordering. Users can embed images and video into surveys. Users can also program the question flow with custom logic. Google sends users basic summaries of the survey results automatically, or users can export the raw survey results data and analyze it via spreadsheets or other analytics software.

Google Forms Technical Details