Google Forms is a system that really helps organizations in one department conduct surveys to the wider community. With [Google Forms], …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Multiple question types (104)8.585%
- Response tracking (104)8.585%
- Survey templates (100)7.575%
- Themes (100)6.969%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Google Forms, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
But you can't get very detailed data or do A/B testing. So I don't recommend it for real scientific purposes.
Google Forms is not suited for surveys or studies where incentives are involved, as a person can use multiple email IDs to take the benefit.
- Data collection
- Formative assessment
- File uploads (Can be limited to particular sizes or file types).
- Lessons where you need instant feedback to answers rather than waiting for the whole form to be completed.
- File Uploads where not all of the users have Google accounts.
[Google Forms] is very useful to assist in sending surveys, planning an event, giving lessons, and gathering information in an easy and efficient way. The form can be linked to a spreadsheet, then the responses will automatically be sent to the spreadsheet.
I know it is utilized in more middle elementary and higher grades, but I believe that younger students who learn the Google platform could also use it more often. I have used it in middle elementary math and science classes for over 4 years. It is great to use as a quick assessment or a large assessment. I love the features that the questions can be randomized to deter wondering eyes.
The security provided by Google also provides a scalable platform.
Some usage scenarios are school forms, feedback forms, etc.
Where to avoid its usage:
- when we want a full white label form since it is clear that its powered by Google
- Collecting current mailing addresses
- Employee applications for different mailing addresses
- Collecting votes for a company event/prize
- Surveys with advanced data analytics needed