Read Rachel Blankenship's full review
Pros and Cons
- It's incredibly quick to load, it doesn't take long to pull up any note you have no matter how much information is in the note.
- The ability to collaborate on a Google Keep note is also great! It allows for two or more of you to work on a project in one space.
- I also love that I can color coordinate. I can make all my meeting notes one color, my personal notes another color and so on.
- Enjoying the pinning feature that allows me to keep my important notes right at the top so I don't have to go searching for them when needed.
- I wish that I was able to format within the note. There are times in which I would want to bold, underline or italicize and I'm not able to do so.
- There is a character limit in the note. And though it is a generous amount of characters that you can add in the note, I tend to reach that character limit often.
- I would love the ability to adjust the size of the notes. If you write a lot in the note, it makes it super long, but if you write just enough it will make it smaller and you can then open it up to reveal the note.