Google My Business Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

June 06, 2021
Jessica Alvarez | TrustRadius Reviewer
For us, having a good online presence and maintaining a good profile of our company is something totally essential, that is why we have chosen Google My Business as our main manager, to be able to modify the information that we want our clients to see and to be able to improve our online positioning. Google My Business is currently being used in our Leadership sector, where the people in charge of the company work as founders, CEO, CMO, CFO and many more, in short, those in charge of managing Google My Business in our company are the bosses and owners of the company. I have been the person who has made the decision to buy and implement this service in our company, and I must say that I have been impressed with the results obtained in such a short time. Google My Business has been in our company for two years, and thanks to this service we have been able to receive customer opinions about our services, we can answer any questions from customers or potential visitors, in addition, we can keep an updated profile at all times , where we place images of our company, the services we offer and the trained personnel who help the client to complete their transactions. It is fantastic to have this service in our company, we have been able to improve the positioning of our company considerably, clients looking for a company in the real estate sector can find us more easily thanks to the score we have online.
  • Google My Business offers us an alert system in our work email, where we receive notifications when there is a new comment or review of our company. This alert system helps us to be aware of each of the opinions written by each client who has received our services, in order to be able to respond to each of them in record time.
  • Google My Business gives me a complete visualization of the clicks, location of the searches of my company and the visits that my business file has received. This visualization allows me to control access and measure the traffic that my business listing is generating in conjunction with the Google Maps service.
  • The update of my company file is done in real time and immediately. I don't have to wait several minutes for my company file to update. When I make a change to my company information, the changes are shown immediately to all clients who consult that business card.
  • Google My Business allows customers and visitors to our business file to send us a direct message in order to solve all kinds of doubts, however, that direct messaging has turned out to be a problem for us. The Google My Business service does not offer me a spam control of received emails, which causes the received messages panel to be clogged by spam messages. I would like Google My Business to have a service that regulates direct messaging, so as not to receive malicious emails and to only be able to receive emails from real customers.
  • The general operation of Google My Business has been completely successful, I have not presented problems with the data received statistically on the clients who consult my business file. I don't have any other Google My Business complaints.
I would definitely recommend this Google service to any colleague or company that is considering implementing it in their workplace. Google My Business is the best option to consider if a company needs to have a better positioning on the internet, since it offers a business file that can have complete information about the company, services it offers, exact location and also works in conjunction with the service of Google Maps, to facilitate the arrival of all customers. Google My Business allows you to control all the positioning of the business file, you can respond to all kinds of customer reviews that your company has had and you can highlight all the company's services.

Currently, the only problem is that direct messages cannot be regulated and this causes spam to occur in the mailbox, however, I do not consider this to be a serious problem. Google My Business has very good features to improve the positioning of a company and get more customers to reach the exact location.
Read Jessica Alvarez's full review
May 28, 2021
Jez John | TrustRadius Reviewer
First off what is it, Google My Business is a free product that lets you effortlessly connect with customers across Google Search and Maps. When searching for your company, people only need to click the “More Info” button underneath the name of your business in order to view contact information, get directions, or review reviews.

It is a useful tool for all business and essential for local businesses who server a defined geographical area, think small city or regions.

• Provides key location information to your clients, maps and pictures of the outside of your premises, especially useful if you have visitors to your location.
  • Lists opening times and variations for holiday periods.
  • Shows key product or service images.
  • Includes pertinent contact information.
  • Like most Google products UX / usability is often lacking whilst feature set strong
  • Changing a locations address can be difficult with support hard to access
  • Clients can add photos, if badly shot / composed these can be detrimental to your brand.
If you are serious about online marketing, have products or services to sell and an actual premises Google My Business is essential.
It also houses customer reviews and provides a star rating which with the addition of some html (schema) on your web page displays your star rating in the Google search results.
If you are purely online and do not encourage visitors such as to a warehouse it is not as useful.
Read Jez John's full review
Chandler Elmore | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use the Google My Business network to do a couple of things, but primarily it is to appear closer to the top if not the top of Google search results. Since we are an organization that has more than a dozen individual locations, being able to track all of them in one interface is paramount to accurate information when people search for the organization.
  • Location updates such as hours, phone number and location
  • Uniform and UX friendly layout
  • East to use backend for setting up listings.
  • It needs to be easier to edit. This is one of the worst run around websites out there that does not allow any easy, controlled edits.
If you have a business that has a physical address or multiple locations, you will need Google My Business to be properly found. It is the only platform that is fully Google that allows you to write about your business and tell potential visitors important information like your phone number and address.
Read Chandler Elmore's full review
Danielle Smyth | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Google My Business to boost our SEO efforts. We use GMB for our company and share updates, photos, operating hours, our location, and other information with potential customers. We also recommend GMB for others, and we always suggest that your marketing and SEO clients use this great free tool.
  • SEO
  • Providing quick information to customers
  • Reputation strengthening
  • Operating hours could be easier to change
  • Only-online businesses can't really use GMB without a location
  • Having to verify your location with a code sent via mail isn't the most convenient
Google My Business is especially great for local businesses that are targeting consumers (B2C), as it allows the public to search for the service they need (like a "plumber near me" or "air conditioning expert in my town") and get the best or most-SEO friendly companies returned to [the] right on top of their Google search.
Read Danielle Smyth's full review
Joanna García | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google My Business is the perfect tool to locate our business out there [on] the internet. It's easy to set up and update and helps to the credibility of the brand and business across Google. It's in sync with Google Maps making it easier to connect our location with potential clients online.
  • Easy to setup and use for any level
  • The rating system works super well and the FAQ can be solved [by] the business and customers in overall
  • Can set up a store with products
  • The lack of support of the Customer Service, is practically zero
  • Appellation and modifications can take up to 3 weeks to show up or update
  • The direct chat is only available with Google Business App for phones, can't be done over the website from the Desktop
Overall is a good platform to start with for any business, it will boost the credibility of the brand. It gives you different options to start with without investing too much time or money since is free. But it has a lot of room for improvement, starting with their customer service.
Is nonexistent. Sadly there is not Customer Service for any doubt or inconvenience that you may present. All the claims or any other appellations can take more than expected.
Read Joanna García's full review
Lance Ratze | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use our Google My Business listing to share our cafe's contact information, business hours, and other important details. I also use it to post updates and new product offerings. It's also valuable for allowing our customers to leave ratings on their experience and these ratings end up boosting curious customer's confidence in us.
  • Boost customer's confidence
  • Keep customers informed
  • Makes us more discoverable by Increasing our SEO ranking
  • The ability to offer coupons and offers.
  • The ability to create custom Q&A fields.
  • The ability to authenticate a reviewers identity and if they have indeed done business with you.
Google My Business is well suited for local search, customer reviews, photos and videos of products and store, event promotion, [the] announcement of new product offerings, and product updates. There really [aren't] notable scenarios where it is less appropriate unless a business is trying to remain hidden or they don't possess the skills to optimize their listing.
Read Lance Ratze's full review
Matt Russell | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Google My Business as a platform to display our company's many services. It provides a great opportunity to have all our services in one place and available to anyone who uses Google to search for services we offer in our area. We use the free version and it works wonderfully for our uses.
  • Connection to the google search engine allows for ease of finding our services available on google.
  • User friendly app makes managing images and posts easy!
  • Recommend free version for people who do not want to pay for advertising.
  • For what it is used for, I do not see any areas needing to be improved.
Great for providing [a] quick explanation of what your business does that can be seen by a large number of people online. You can pay for advertising as well, but if you just want to use it as a source of information for your clients/prospective clients, it is a great tool.
Read Matt Russell's full review
May 15, 2021
Danilo Roberto Zerón | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google My Business is a go-to, completely free resource that any organization should be utilizing in order to 1) improve their customer experience, 2) stimulate organic ranking, website credibility, and brand authority, and 3) offer direct insights via the organic digital media platform of GMB to potential customers online, across a wide variety of traffic sources.
  • Improve Customer & User Experience Online
  • Stimulate Google Local Listings Ranking
  • Increased Quality Score & Google Organic Search Ranking
  • Offer Direct Business Insights To Customers
  • Google My Business should continue to verify the identities of account owners & offline validity of the business pages being created, to prevent potentially fraudulent activity from occurring.
  • Google My Business could offer direct phone support rather than simply the chat feature plus open forums via the Google Support database.
  • Google My Business could also improve its native integration with the data visualization & reporting tool, Google Data Studio, in order to retrieve & relay an increased number of data types and data points sourced directly from GMB to be made viewable in GDS reports.
Google My Business is best-suited for literally any business or organization that exists in the 21st century & beyond. This is a completely free tool that can transform the visibility & general credibility, functionality, and integrity of your Internet presence, to secure your brand's legitimacy on the back-end of a growing number of digital media platforms.
Read Danilo Roberto Zerón's full review
June 13, 2021
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a small business and we use Google My Business to drive organic traffic to our website by promoting our business on Google by sharing content, announcing events (webinars and live events), special offers and announcing live in-person events for our local community. It is also a way we use to generate reviews on Google and build our social proof.
  • Integrates well with Google Workspace
  • Ability to build a simple website
  • Share content - text, images, video
  • Promote events with simple CTA
  • Increase brand exposure and generate organic traffic
  • Simple and intuitive to us
  • Allows to collect Review in a simple way
  • The organization of content that is uploaded on to Google My Business could be improved.
  • More templates and customization for the website builder.
It's another simple way to increase your presence online and generate organic traffic and social proof on the internet. It integrates well with Google Workspace and you can have multiple people manage Google My Business. A simple way to increase brand exposure both globally and locally for your company by sharing content, special offers, and updates.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
June 04, 2021
Aditya Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google My Business is used to promote a business owned by my family. My family runs a small business in the neighborhood. At earlier times, the competition was very low, so the market was flourishing. But in these times, in order to prevail in the market one has to be innovative and creative. With the digitalized India, it gives the business an upper hand in the youth segment of the market and boosts the business to a certain extent.
  • Customer engagement: With good customer service, the business gets a good rating
  • Free of cost: Unlike Google Ads, it's free of cost and one can promote our business easily.
  • Easy interface: With very simple steps one can register and after postcard verification, the business is good to go.
  • Can update product related informations or offers regularly.
  • Includes map features as well as contact information.
  • Hampering business rating: Many times due to malice the rating of the business is hampered, which can prove fatal for businesses.
  • Lack of support of customer service: Since it's a free service the customer service support is almost zero.
  • Cluttered information: From the customer viewpoint, too much information like the address, market hours, and contact information may confuse the customer. Information needs to be arranged properly.
If your business is new and you want to have a kickstart, Google my business is a must-have. Think of a scenario, you own a restaurant, so if one searches for "restaurants near me", based on the variables defined, your business will be recommended to him. With constant customer engagement and uploading photos, the business can be easily boosted via this platform. The only scenario where I can think of where Google My Business may not be apt is the places where digitalization has not happened and physical interaction with customers is the only way out.
Read Aditya Kumar's full review
June 01, 2021
Ramakant Rout | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google My Business helps Tracktalents to grow into the International Market and yes it is helpful for SEO and an integral part of a Digital Marketing campaign. Google My Business helps us to improve the user search and user interaction. Google My Business used by the Tracktalents Digital Marketing team.
  • Setup Google Map directly
  • Google My Business help you for direct search
  • Google My Business provides you international Business listing
  • Helps you to grow SEO
  • Google My business a next big Digital Marketing Asset
  • Google My Business Verify about the reviews posted by the users.
  • Automated reply to the customer over Google My Business
Google My Business helps you with digital marketing assets along with direct communication with customers. Here are some good points to know why it's worthy:
  • Accurate Map Location
  • Collecting Reviews
  • Direct call from the customers
  • Helpful for SEO
  • Digital Marketing Asset
  • Direct Website Promotion
  • Adding a lot more information about your business
Read Ramakant Rout's full review
May 29, 2021
Luke Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google My Business is used for my own organisation and I recommend clients to use it.

It brings in a lot of new customers for my clients as it's powerful for local search.

Collecting reviews also brings in a lot of benefits for my customers and myself.
  • Great to collect reviews
  • Boosts enquiries and visitors
  • Great for local search
  • Settings can be a bit tricky
It's great for boosting local search, collecting reviews, and increasing business.

It shouldn't be used without a website setup, as lots of people click through to the website and then enquire through there rather than Google My Business itself.
Read Luke Hall's full review
May 24, 2021
Shivani Pandey | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have helped an individual business owner to set up a Google My Business account to present their services on the internet. It provides a good platform to share the details of the services being offered, open hours, and the location of different branches with potential customers. Since it has integrations with different services from Google, it has helped in sharing information through different channels offered by Google like search, maps, and other services. It has helped the business in growing and improving, as customers are able to provide their feedback. This has helped the business managers to focus on areas of improvement for better customer experience.

Since there are multiple branches for the business across the city in different neighborhoods, we are able to share information for different offers of the day and discounts for each location separately on a single platform.
  • Easy to share all the necessary details on a single platform
  • Good SEO capabilities
  • Very easy to configure
  • Free to start with
  • Photos can be uploaded by business owners and customers (for feedback)
  • Good feedback mechanism
  • Detailed analytics
  • Average customer support
  • Sometimes the verification process takes a lot of time
  • Policies for the posts are quite strict and sometimes posts we have shared get rejected with no reason mentioned from Google
It is well suited for any business. It provides you with a platform to create an online presence for your business, and you can share important updates and information with the customers. Basic services are free to use; hence, it is one of the best tools to make your business get noticed.
Read Shivani Pandey's full review
May 23, 2021
Dustin Day | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google My Business is a great resource for local businesses. I use it to post info or announcements about multiple local companies. The central location to handle my Google assets for a local business is very handy. The mobile app makes it easy to manage my google listings and switch between different accounts. Being that Google is the top search engine I don’t know what you would do as a local business without Google My Business.
  • Share business photos
  • Share announcement and posts
  • App is an easy way to update Google listings
  • Having better posting options for posts would be nice
  • Would be nice to limit feature access to some users/roles
  • Being able to select my maps featured image would be nice
Google My Business is a must if you want to have a listing on Google and keep your Google assets updated as a local business. Being able to easily add photos and videos to my Google My Business listing is a nice feature. Their suggestions on how to update your account are also handy to keep your listing current.
Read Dustin Day's full review
May 23, 2021
Newaz Chowdhury | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google My Business allows us to set up our google business profile. This is how people find us online. It provides valuable statistics of what's going on with our listing. how many times we show up for our services on our map. As well as clicks to our website, phone calls, messages, etc. Provides valuable info for small businesses and how they are doing on google.
  • See how many search you're getting
  • How many people eyeing your site
  • How many visitors you get
  • How many number of calls you get
  • Could be little more detail in analytics
  • More user friendly dashboard for older business owners
Google My Business is well suited for small/medium-sized businesses with physical locations. especially if you have multiple locations. It helps people find your business. Also, there's a reputation aspect to it such as the ratings. A good Google My Business page will increase the change of people calling your business and use your services.
Read Newaz Chowdhury's full review
Ben Caplan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are utilizing Google My Business to promote our local branches across the Google search platforms. We have implemented a new service that verifies us as a legitimate business and displays our certification to the public. Since being verified we have seen an increase in lead generation.

Additionally, we utilize the reviews and photos section to promote our work and customer feedback. These provide a good opportunity for prospective customers to see both our work, and the reviews of previous customers.
  • Customer feedback
  • Lead generation
  • Public updates (posts)
  • Restricting areas to work/promote
  • Limiting certain types of traffic
Google My Business is well suited for anyone and everyone who runs or manages a business. This is a tool you must use, period. If you're not actively taking advantage of the features and benefits of this, you're missing out.

I can't personally think of a situation [in which] this tool wouldn't be helpful. E-commerce and digital stores can still take advantage of their features to promote their businesses. They won't see some of the same effects due to not having a physical location, but it will still boost credibility and back links.
Read Ben Caplan's full review
Charley Allen | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Google My Business to enhance the appearance of our organization in search results. We've also found that a good Google My Business leads to a higher search placement for location-based searches. We are using it across the whole organization which does lead to some complications but we have not created new listings for different departments.
  • Provides more information when the organization appears in search results
  • Offers consistent information in an easy to use interface
  • Includes options for photos
  • Irrelevant options can't be hidden
  • Large organizations cannot be broken down into individual areas
  • Link to website or next step is not as prominent as it could be
Google My Business is a necessity for anyone with a website who wants to improve their ranking in Google search or attract more organic web traffic. There are limitations and frustrating factors but there really is not a good alternative to their product. Google My Business is a key piece to marketing strategy but works best in unison with other search-based strategies, especially for businesses [that] are not in e-commerce.
Read Charley Allen's full review
Renea Hanks | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google My Business started in June of 2014. I was an immediate user. I saw the importance of it for local marketing. Google My Business for my company addresses the need for local presence. I currently use it to let my company be known locally. It helps clients find my business more easily because it is attached to Google Maps. It also addresses what products and services we offer. Not only that, but I also have set up several Google My Business for clients who have been in business [for] over 20 years. It has tremendously helped them, too.
  • Helping local businesses get noticed more easily
  • Assisting businesses with directions to their physical location
  • Providing a place along with a website to offer products and services
  • Offering tips, techniques and suggestions for businesses to grow
  • Relocating, this needs room for improvement definitely
  • Need better support especially to customer who are already using other Google products
  • Offer live chat
I am finally telling people here what I have been saying face to face for years: Use Google My Business.
Why? I was aware that having a consulting business, I would [need] a place to share what I offer but also to help people to find my business. Google My Business helps gain the trust of potential clients. It is also a great way to communicate with prospects with the messaging part of Google My Business. It's free and super simple to start. Where would Google My Business be less appropriate? Any company that is doing lead generation or a company that is 100% digital and does all their work online.
Read Renea Hanks's full review
June 11, 2021
Google My Business is being used by our organization as a way of managing our company details and information on Google. It allow us to make edits to our listing details on Google's search page and is a good way of keeping information up to date, such as address and phone numbers. When going through a rebrand, we had to ensure Google was also up to date, so this solved any issues we had for people searching for our business and looking for a way to contact us.
  • Edit business details.
  • Allow greater search.
  • Quick info about your company.
  • More details needed.
  • Greater security.
  • Advanced features.
Google My Business is great for when you are looking to complete your Google search presence for your business and it allows you to easily add and change information on there for your visitors, customers or potential clients to see. It is really well suited when wanting to own your business and claim it so that you can respond to reviews, manage business information and change any details, such as telephone numbers or office addresses. It is particularly good when managing multiple locations for one business. It is less appropriate when you don't really need to add any further information to what is already being shown on Google, and it's not something that is essential for businesses that do not have a physical address.
June 08, 2021
We have used Google My Business because it is one of the most favorable digital marketing tools in terms of business and social strategy, to sponsor the profile and web page of any company in the Google search engine. We also find it very conducive to provide key information that we use to enhance the profile of the business through interaction with users.

Google My Business is a very easy to use tool to make present on the internet the template of any business. Its simple management encourages the use of the application as a method of digital strategy to redirect or focus our attention to the tastes and needs of users. However, it often presents errors and rejections in the update or inclusion of data that can prove to be a frustrating obstacle.

Like Google, Google My Business provides customer service, but unfortunately when problems arise in the application and a report is made, the solutions offered are automatic responses from the system that do not solve the problems, and do not show any intention to address and investigate particular cases.
  • Because it is a tool implemented by Google, you get the great benefit of appearing in the Google search engine, Google Maps and Google+, all favoring the inclusion of the business in one of the most popular websites in the internet world, with the advantage of accessing from any device.
  • Google My Business has a review system in which other users can rate any business, which is previously registered on its platform, in a descriptive review through a star rating system.
  • The Google My Business API allows the business owner to keep up to date with reviews about their business, and to interact with customers within the platform.
  • To register on the Google My Business platform, a series of steps must be followed, including the verification of the data provided by the business, which generates credibility and trust to users who visit the profile.
  • It is a social network or free tool provided by Google in order to help all companies and businesses to include and manage their figure on the web to extend their customer reach.
  • It offers the user to include information about their business, allowing to write reviews about the company, photos related to the business premises, working hours, location and contact details.
  • Google My Business offers the user business owner access to statistics of visits, search locations and clicks to the profile, to improve search engine optimization (SEO).
  • You can choose to customize each business profile even if you do not have a website.
  • Although the objective of Google My Business is to promote the profile of the business to achieve greater reach of users, the reality is that it is not easy to place the company on the first page of the search engine, which has the highest number of visits.
  • The publications are not easy to perform, eventually the server throws many errors when trying to include an image or video with rejection messages due to the policies; but later the exact same procedure is performed and the update is granted.
  • While updates are a pro for the improvement of any application, Google My Business has the disadvantage of presenting errors that cause problems to business profiles that cannot be solved with customer service.
The great advantage of Google My Business is that any business that complies with the privacy and authentication policy requirements can access all the functionality tools that help promote the business website through the referral system, exchange of opinions with other users and search engine optimization (SEO).
May 26, 2021
We are an advertising agency that creates and optimizes Google My Business accounts for our clients so they can improve their organic search rankings in the SERP. We provide GMB free of charge as an upsell to our clients that have Google Ads campaigns managed by our team. Having a verified GMB account improves not only organic, but our paid advertising efforts, especially with Google Paid Search and Search Retargeting (in addition to Google Shopping ads). Reviews are absolutely critical this day for business and GMB allows us to monitor and encourage positive reviews for our clients to improve their reputation.
  • Very detailed category listings that improve organic search ranking.
  • Excellent channel for customer reviews and reputation management.
  • Verified by Google provides credibility to a business, especially in maps listings.
  • Sometimes it's difficult to verify a business if they are an online business and have no brick and mortar location.
  • I wish there was more control of how the reviews are sorted and a faster ability to dispute completely spammy reviews.
  • It would be helpful to have more captions in the photos, especially for restaurants because people post food photos without any descriptions and it's difficult to figure out what certain photos represent at times.
Every business needs to have a properly set up and optimized Google My Business account in this day and age. If not, that business is not relevant. In fact, GMB has so much credibility that it can be a huge turnoff if some businesses don't have an account and can be bad for their perception. It's appropriate for every business, no matter if it's an online business or a brick-and-mortar. The basic tools are free and GMB provides businesses with so much more leverage to be indexed and found in local search queries.
May 18, 2021
Google My Business is used by our business to provide details about our business (location, phone number, website, hours, services, etc.) to an online audience. We have one Google My Business account for our organization and have a business listing for each of our 14 locations. It provides a quick snapshot of our information to customers and potential customers who are researching online.
  • Fairly easy set up
  • Provides quick details to customers about our business
  • Simple to make changes and updates to business locations
  • Customer service is difficult to navigate & the technical support documents are of little help
  • The verification process is difficult when trying to set up individual locations from a corporate office (aka - you are not at the location that you are setting up to receive the verification phone call)
Google My Business is a must for any business [that] wants to show up in Google searches. As stated above, it provides a snapshot of the business information to customers who are searching online. The business owner can quickly and easily make changes to the profile if, for instance, business hours change. It's a free resource, so it would be silly to not set up an account.
May 18, 2021
Our law office uses Google My Business (GMB) to manage our local directory listing for our home office and the different branch offices for our law firm. Google My Business is being used by our legal marketing department. GMB offers our firm the ability to control the information displayed on our local directory listing that is visible on Google Searches and Google Maps. It offers us a forum to request and public client reviews online. GMB allows us to update and describe our products and services, and publish photographs displaying pictures depicting our office, staff, and services. GMB allows for potential clients to schedule and message appointment requests. GMB integrates with Google Adwords and Google Local Service Ads.
  • Local Search Engine Optimization
  • Client Reviews
  • Directory Information
  • Customer Service
  • Website Integrations
  • Better paid advertising options and integration with other Google Adwords platforms
GMB is well suited for local search engine optimization and LOCAL SEO marketing. GMB is the best solution to market local brick-and-mortar businesses. Visibility on Google Searches is extremely vital for local marketing and searches. GMB offers an effective method to gather client reviews to market the firm and demonstrate social proof to future customers that your services are vetted and trusted by other consumers. GMB is not suited for businesses that do not have a physical location.
June 24, 2021
Google My Business essentially allows you to get a listing on Google for free. It helps you to show up in search engines, generate traffic, and overall make more people aware of your business.
  • I like that it is linked with Google Maps, though this is a benefit from the user perspective because it makes locating the businesses easily.
  • A great strength is that it is free to sign up for and create a listing.
  • Allows you to set hours, have a call button, website link, etc.
  • Sometimes when they make updates I do not see the option to update within the software.
  • Customer support is almost nonexistent.
  • Some spam comes through because of the listing.
I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has a business because it allows you to get a free listing.
June 15, 2021
Google My Business is a great tool for creating a listing to show up on Google. Many businesses use it and it can help you expose your business further as well as generate traffic to the website.
  • It helps generate traffic to your website.
  • Gets you exposure within Google
  • Easy to set up and use/edit
  • I wish it had more functionality or custom details that you could input into the interface.
  • No customization options
  • Hard to choose when it shows up
Any business should probably create a Google My Business profile because it is free and can help generate awareness and traffic.

Google My Business Scorecard Summary

What is Google My Business?

Google My Business is a free tool that allows users to promote a Business Profile and business website on Google Search and Maps. With a Google My Business account, users can see and connect with customers, post updates to the Business Profile, and see how customers are interacting with a business on Google.