Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Multiple question types (13)8.787%
- Response tracking (13)8.585%
- Changes to live survey (13)7.878%
- Survey templates (13)7.272%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Google Surveys, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- Multiple choice, short answers, checkbox, and more options.
- Collecting names, emails, or both.
- Making certain questions required and others as optional.
- I'd like to see a selection for automatically collecting names.
- More pre-formatted templates for selecting multiple preferred dates and time frames for get-togethers.
- Easier to be notified when someone has filled out your Google survey.
- Measure the pulse of how our members are feeling (yes/no questions, multiple-choice questions).
- Learn how students are doing with specific projects (textual-based questions, essay-type answers).
- Run an election for board members (use of the "other" notation so that people can write in their own choices).
- It's a little cumbersome in its "form" in that you might have to wait a bit for something to come up for you to choose.
- Using Data Studio is great but if you don't have experience with it there's quite a learning curve.
- It's more digital than printable...
- Easy accessibility.
- User friendly.
- Easy embed.
- Nothing wrong with the survey feature, but often only average in its functions compared to competitors.
- Compiles meaningful data through compelling visuals
- Easily makes surveys ready for deployment
- Give users the options to choose what chart visuals to apply to each question
- Efficiently aggregates survey responses.
- Provides visually appealing results.
- Allows you to reach the audience you want.
- The way survey questions are designed could be more robust.
- Data is not analyzed in real-time.
- Market Research.
- Valued Information.
- Right Targets.
- More data.
- More categories.
- Different industry focus.
- User Friendliness.
- More customization.
- Reaches the audience well.
- I am able to design my own survey.
- I get real insights from my students after I create the Google Survey in the Google Classroom.
- The integration with the Google Classroom is phenomenal.
- I would like to see the analyzed data broken up in a different manner or different charts.
- I would like to see the survey results instantly.
- I would like to share results in a more cohesive manner.
- Compile all responses to one question/prompt
- Easy share settings to limit or be open access
- Separate submissions by each responder
- If using quiz format, you can pre-select the correct answer so students can receive automatic results
- More customization with the style (colors, images, etc.)
- Export options to automatically create graphics and other visual aids of responses
- Integration into Google Presentation where during a live presentation, viewers could answer a poll using the Google Survey platform
A scenario where it might be less appropriate is if it's for medical research, I don't think Google products are approved for HIPPA sensitive information or would be approved by an IRB.
- The way the data comes out on a spreadsheet is very helpful, easy to see separate answers.
- Very intuitive, easy to use, and learn how to use.
- Versatile, can be used for many things, and has a variety of types of questions that you can add to your survey.
- While it is very intuitive, there are many ways you can fine-tune your survey (such as word limits, counts, etc) and these are not always obvious where those settings are.
- I would like to see some ways of changing the formatting (and maybe I just haven't explored that yet), ie: colors, set up on the screen.
- fast setup
- intuitive options
- advanced functionality
- better templates
- advanced design options
Yes, it is being used by our whole organization in so many ways. Google Surveys address some problems as in this pandemic happening, we do not use pen and paper anymore. We have Google Surveys on our phones. We just need to click the link that leads to a survey page. Google Surveys made people's lives easier and convenient.
- Can be used by everyone as creator and user.
- User friendly
- Can personalize the form itself.
- Background design, I think it would be better if we could personalize the background design.
- I haven't encountered attaching video clips on it. I think it's great if we can attach video clips or voice clips since image can be attached.
- Cute fonts will do.
- Easy to use
- Great how to videos on YouTube
- Can share with others
- More background colors
- More reestablished backgrounds
- Better sorting features when reviewing results