Google Trends Reviews

Lauren Ericksen | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

Easy To Use Product

Return on Investment

• Google Trends has shown me when a keyword is no longer working for my website so that I can adjust the content accordingly.
  • It shows me seasonal differences so I can adjust my PPC budgets to be on pace with the trends.
Read Lauren Ericksen's full review
Robbin Block | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Get Fast Results Comparing Keyword Phrases with Google Trends.

Return on Investment

• It helps me refine my keywords, which is key for driving more traffic to my website.
  • It helps me refine keywords for my clients, which plays a role in me helping them get more website traffic.
Read Robbin Block's full review
Austin Voigt | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 05, 2019

Google Trends is Neat!

Return on Investment

• Google Trends has had a positive impact on ROI in terms of helping us project potential costs and returns in different times of the year.
  • It has also helped with ROI on the agency side, as we're able to back up the numbers & budgets we recommend to our clients throughout the year.
  • Sometimes the data is not specific enough, however, and can end up being less accurate than desirable, causing different results than we projected.
Read Austin Voigt's full review
October 15, 2019

Google Trends offers a quick and easy way to assess how your company is being searched

Return on Investment

• Google Trends has helped us to identify popular search terms related to our company that we might not have otherwise noticed.
  • Google Trends helps us to see a geographical breakdown of where these searches are occurring.
  • Google Trends is a nice supporting tool when assessing issues management.
Brittney Collier | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 02, 2019

The Best Free Keyword Research Tool I've Ever Used!

Return on Investment

• Google Trends has helped with sales in general at every organization I've used it with. We have been able to increase sales by creating content that is more relevant and focuses on the pain points our customers face that we had no idea about. Being able to build a marketing campaign or go into a sales call knowing exactly why a potential customer needs your product or what their concerns are is empowering and beneficial for both parties. Google trends can give you that insight. The annual sales goals have increased by the millions each year and we always meet these goals - starting off with data from Google Trends.
  • Google Trends is also great for new or non-profit companies because the platform is free so, there's always a return on the investment. You don't have to break the bank to get useful data and I think people often think they need to hire a professional or spend thousands to get the insights available on Google trends for free.
  • Google Trends has also helped us save thousands on campaigning. There are often a lot of wasted marketing dollars when the marketing team has no direction. Seeing trends and keywords can give your team direction and ensure that you're targeting the right people, the right way, with the right information.
Read Brittney Collier's full review
February 23, 2019

Predict search trends

Return on Investment

• Helped improve my quality of work.
  • Helped predict search queries before they became popular.
Rachel Hensley | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 15, 2018

Google Trends and Your Customers

Return on Investment

• With a program like this, you don't see a direct ROI. It just helps create a heartier and more strategic marketing plan.
  • It's a great way to see a pulse on your community and potential clients to see what's trending and what they are interested in.
Read Rachel Hensley's full review
Greg Dungan | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 07, 2018

Google Trends | Good for SEO, Social Media Posting, & Online Ads

Return on Investment

• I can't really give a measurement of how Google Trends has directly contributed.
  • Since Google Trends is free I would have to say that it is all positive ROI.
  • I can say that Google Trends definitely makes it easier to accomplish my business objectives of delivering the most relevant and insightful advice to my clients regarding their SEO, Social Media Publishing, and Online Advertising.
Read Greg Dungan's full review
Matthew Bernstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 29, 2017

Google Trends lets you stay ahead of the game!

Return on Investment

• It has allowed me to relate with my clients more.
  • I was able to know about a company sale before others in the marketplace, making me more knowledgable/trusted as a partner.
  • Allowed me to pre-empt certain spending trends via seasonal trends (i.e. healthcare searches spike towards the end of Q4).
Read Matthew Bernstein's full review

Keyword analysis (25)
Backlink management (7)
4.8
SERP ranking tracking (11)
6.0
Page grader (7)
3.7
Competitive analysis (17)
Site audit / diagnostics (7)
Site recommendations (7)
Mobile SEO (13)
Global SEO (20)
Multi-domain support (4)
5.9
Integration with web analytics tools (10)
4.4

About Google Trends

Google Trends is a search engine optimization software solution offered by .