Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Mobile app for Android (48)8.989%
- Call recording (50)8.585%
- Call screening (59)8.282%
- Message alerts (62)8.181%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Google Voice, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- This has been a service that I could have up and running in minutes, and time has been an asset that a price cannot be put on.
- There are a number of businesses, services, and organizations that do not recognize Google Voice as a primary business phone number.
- Good for Fluent english speaker
- As a way of verbal communication.
- Be on the path in the overall communicative world.
- Ulto the mark to have a small businesses.
- My use of Google Voice doesn’t have any cost associated with it. For all intents and purposes, it has no negative impact on my overhead.
- There are available features which I haven’t explored or needed but it’s good to know there’s more functionality as my business needs change.
- It’s very stable. I have never had an outage of which I was aware.
- The fact that Google Voice is integrated across all my devices is superb. I can easily access its services from multiple platforms. Its integration of calendar status is a great feature that routes calls when out of office or past working hours sending to voicemail or call forwarding. This impacts overall business objectives since most of employees are in meetings or away from desk and can easily pick things back up with ease.
- The fact that you can call from other UC applications is great. The transcribe function is spot on and if you are away from your desk you can receive transcribed voice messages from your email. This helps you stay on beat with important missed calls.
- Service when our primary goes down
- Call blocking
- Easy messaging capabilities
- Low costs compared to other VoIP
- No expensive on site equipment
- More responsiveness to customer requests
- This was free for us, possibly because our company is small, or because our call staff registered Google Voice numbers individually.
- Employee response time
- Closeness with clients
- Some employees are very sensitive when it comes to giving out any personal information to a client. This phone number eliminates that.
- Positive impact when it comes to ease of use and implementation
- Negative impact when it comes to cost per user
- Made hundreds of calls for free
- Incoming calls go to my cell and laptop if I am in office
- Copy/paste phone numbers to call is very efficient
- Great value, stability, [and] ease of use.
- Easy visibility for all members of the team
- Low cost per user
- Flexible usage, saves time and logistics
- No overhead with expensive service or equipment.
- No way to forward number if you shut it down.
- Avoid a ton of spam calls to your personal cell phone number.
- It is easy to get up and running with it.
- It is a positive factor for me since I can now call parents that have long-distance numbers from my classroom
- It's free.
- It has proven invaluable indirectly communicating with our crew quickly and efficiently.
- Due to its drawbacks, we have seen a negative impact in our overall business objectives in the time that we have spent in trying to find another service that does what we need better than Google Voice. I have not found that yet though!
- Positive - Quicker workflow in solicitation
- Positive - Easy visibility for all members of the team
- Most Voice functions come at no cost, thereby reducing your organization’s net communication spending.
- Free text messaging function allows my organization to stay more closely in touch with customers at no cost, boosting ROI.
- It has saved us a ton of money on phone bills.
- It has increased client retention as it has given us flexible text messaging.
- It has helped our organization work more smoothly as a whole.
- Privacy for end-users. This has resulted in happier employees who have their privacy being valued.
- Because Voice is accessible on each phone, data usage rates have gone down for company phones.
- Faster response time and accessibility to customer obligations.
- Google Voice has allowed us to service our clients and corporate relationships better.
- The savings from Google Voice has allowed us to reinvest in other areas of our business.
- We have seen a significant increase in customer satisfaction after the implementation of Google Voice.
- It increases the communication performance between co-workers.
- Very easy setup.
- Any one can call Google Voice numbers, even people without the app.
- All positive.
- Improves travel by reducing worries about cellular connections.
- Ability to record and search through call and message history is invaluable.
- Connecting to an already existing contact directory makes setup easy.