RSMeans data, from Gordian (Costworks)

RSMeans data, from Gordian (Costworks) Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Bryan T. Piper, CCP | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I don't really see any "negative" impacts on my business or my ROI by purchasing CostWorks. It's a valuable tool that we use, however, some of my colleagues do not use it or use it very infrequently.
  • I find it well worth the cost even though we don't develop complete estimates in CostWorks due to client dictated softwares.
  • It has provided very quickly-built estimating models that let our team and project managers know that the RFP or the task that they are contemplating bidding on or starting to work on is actually feasible to construction given the budget and directive.

RSMeans data, from Gordian (Costworks) Scorecard Summary

Estimating (5)
Takeoff tools (1)
6.0
Job costing (1)
Cost databases (1)
Cost calculator (1)
Bid creation (1)

What is RSMeans data, from Gordian (Costworks)?

RSMeans data, from Gordian (formerly Costworks) is a construction and estimation software offering acquired by the Gordian Group in 2014. It includes cost books and construction project estimating software tools.

RSMeans data, from Gordian (Costworks) Pricing

RSMeans data, from Gordian (Costworks) Technical Details

What is RSMeans data, from Gordian (Costworks)?

What are RSMeans data, from Gordian (Costworks)'s top competitors?

Sage Estimating, Bluebeam Revu, and WinEst are common alternatives for RSMeans data, from Gordian (Costworks).

Who uses RSMeans data, from Gordian (Costworks)?

The most common users of RSMeans data, from Gordian (Costworks) are from Mid-size Companies and the Architecture & Planning industry.