GoSquared Reviews

May 02, 2018
Jake Noble | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use GoSquared on all the sites we host to keep tabs on how active they are. The Labs Overview that GoSquared has is VERY useful for this as it allows us to see how many users are using each site we host at any time. If a service is slowing we can easily see if there is a peak in traffic.

We also give some clients access to their GoSquared data and live chat.
Read Jake Noble's full review
March 18, 2015
Erdoğan Kürtür | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

GoSquared is used by our representatives to easily connect and track our customer for our energy trading portal. It allows us to see our customers interest and therefore allows us to provide better and faster service to them. Our system needs to be fast and responsive, so does our analytic system, and GoSquared delivers this by providing real time information.
Read Erdoğan Kürtür's full review
September 08, 2014
Filippo Corti | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I've used it on a project for a national newspaper (Italy), and it allowed us to follow the launch of the project and see how it was doing on Twitter and social media. Its interface was loved by journalists for its intuitiveness.
Read Filippo Corti's full review
December 30, 2014
Denise Jung | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

GoSquared is regularly used by the two persons who are in charge of website development. This tool is really helping us learn more about our customers: who they are, if they are new visitors, where they are coming from, and how long they stay on our website. We don't need to use Google Analytics to check this information. We have it live!
Read Denise Jung's full review
September 02, 2014
Bailey Bliss | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I currently use GoSquared for my personal website analytics tool. The features I find most useful are the email reports I receive. I also like that I can use the visual graphs to break down traffic by day/week/month. The interface is very user-friendly and the modules are easy to move around per my needs.

The application was easy to install on my website and I've never had any down-time issues.
Read Bailey Bliss's full review
August 30, 2014
Draco Li | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have used GoSquared previously at an online subscription business. We used GoSquared to track where the users are and where they get stuck throughout our subscription signup process. This information is then passed to the marketing team. Meetings will then be had between the marketing team and my engineering team to brainstorm ways to improve the signup flow using the data we obtained from GoSquared.
Read Draco Li's full review
August 30, 2014
Dale Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I've been using GoSquared for both my personal website and a local community website for over a year, the majority of the time it's just been myself using the system but from time to time I've also allowed other to access the dashboard to keep an eye on things.
Read Dale Williams's full review
May 31, 2014
Hendrik Morkel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It's used to track visitors to our websites. It is used across the whole organization and helps to find out from which countries and regions our readers come, what they enjoy to read and on what way they have found to us (Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.). The daily update Emails, fresh in the inbox each morning, are excellent and lets us see what was popular the previous day.
Read Hendrik Morkel's full review
May 30, 2014
James Billingham | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use GoSquared on all our websites to track the visitors on our them in real time. Seeing the locations of our users, and the technical details of their browsers helps us make development decisions when deciding what we need to support & ensures we can test with real conditions.
Read James Billingham's full review
May 30, 2014
Sharon Hurley Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I used GoSquared as part of a test of analytics software packages, and trialled it on one of my websites. At the time, it offered some real time visitor views that were not available in Google Analytics. Since then I have reviewed the software a couple of times more for similar purposes.
Read Sharon Hurley Hall's full review
February 25, 2015

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

GoSquared is an excellent tool for our business, we monitor our visitors live on our website as they browse our website, using the information from the page views and length of time spent on each page we have a very good understanding of what our customers are looking for and which products they are attracted to. Further to this we get to see in real time which campaigns we use actually work which is truly brilliant. Thank you GoSquared.

What is GoSquared?

GoSquared combines real-time web analytics with a customer data hub, intelligent live chat, and marketing automation. The all-in-one platform aims to help online businesses grow.

– Analytics: traffic sources, campaign tracking, new visits %
– Live Chat: targeted messaging, lead capture, shared team inbox
– Customer Data Hub: automatic lead enrichment, company info, user segmentation and marketing automation

GoSquared Features

GoSquared Integrations

GoSquared Competitors

GoSquared Pricing

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
GoSquared Free - Access to the Now and Trends realtime web analytics dashboard.$0Per Month [Unlimited Users]
GoSquared Analytics - Everything included in free plus premium analytics features.$29Per Month [Unlimited Users]
GoSquared Suite - The most popular GoSquared plan, full access to our real time analytics dashboards, intelligent live chat and customer data hub.$79Month [Unlimited Users]

GoSquared Free, track up to 1000 pageviews a month. GoSquared Analytics, track up to 100k pageviews a month with pricing starting at £29/month. GoSquared Suite, track up to 100k pageviews a month with pricing starting at £79/month.

GoSquared Support Options

GoSquared Technical Details

Mobile Application:Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported Countries:Worldwide
Supported Languages: English

What is GoSquared?

GoSquared provides real-time website analytics to sites of all sizes. The real-time dashboard displays website analytics on an individual visitor basis. The Now App displays concurrent analysis (the visitors who are on your site right now) of your site performance. The Trends App displays historical, trends and comparison analysis on real-time data. You don't have to wait 4 - 24 hours in order to compare todays current performance against last years. The Ecommerce App displays the same freshness of data and allows the user to easily filter products by transactions, revenue and quantity. GoSquared also features a RESTful API for developers to build their own analytics tools. It is the same API that powers GoSquared and there is additional data that isn't found in the dashboards.

Who uses GoSquared?

The most common users of GoSquared are Small Businesses from the Consumer Goods industry.