Score 8.6 out of 10

What is Central?

• Screen sharing (81)
    9.5
  • Over-the-Internet remote session (87)
    9.5
  • File transfer (86)
  • Remote management of servers & workstations (79)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Central, and make your voice heard!

LogMeIn Central

$80

per month (minimum 25 computers)

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.logmein.com/central/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $80 per month

Product Demos

LogMeIn Central | Product Overview
08:31

Features

Remote Administration

Remote administration software is used to control a computer from a remote location.

8.6Avg 8.3

What is Central?

Central is a cloud-based remote monitoring and endpoint management solution enabling IT professionals to monitor, manage, and secure their endpoint infrastructure. Whether it is used for remote employees or endpoints scattered across the globe, the vendor promises that Central provides IT organizations with the speed, flexibility, and insight needed to increase productivity, reduce IT costs, and mitigate risk.

Central Video

LogMeIn Central | Product Overview

Central Competitors

Central Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Central starts at $80.

TeamViewer and Atera are common alternatives for Central.

Reviewers rate Screen sharing and Over-the-Internet remote session highest, with a score of 9.5.

The most common users of Central are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

November 28, 2022

LogMeIn Central Review

Remote access & updates on systems.
  • Ease of use.
  • Easy to deploy & access.
  • Can assign individual users access.
  • Yearly price increases.
LogMeIn is easy to use and deploy. Only negative is the yearly price increases.
97.85714285714286%
9.8
  • Time saver.
Ease of use and deployment.
Never had an issue.
  • time
  • productivity
great software
Chris Barton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LogMeIn Central to access our customer computers, and it worked very well and was stable for years. The pricing is good, but I was shocked this year when the price doubled on me within a few weeks of my renewal. I was pretty frustrated that no consideration was given on our budget and timing. We worked it out, but it still happened. We wanted to use the Antivirus feature, but it's not ready for us. I can't exclude server paths so I could not buy it.
  • Quick access to customer machines.
  • Status that the machines are online with the windows client.
  • Good organization on the website.
  • The antivirus feature needs a lot of help. It does not exclude paths correctly and some other tweaks need to happen. I was disappointed that I could not use it.
I use the service daily to serve my clients and fix their issues quickly. I also like that customers can access their own machines remotely through my account.
46.42857142857143%
4.6
Multi-platform remote control
  • With the remote access from LogMeIn, I can make additional revenue by being able to deliver this service.
The service is very easy to use. There are a lot of internal services that can be activated that are very helpful for the customer.
I don't have any issues with the service and everything seems to work fine. The only issue I had was with my test drive of the antivirus (which I did not purchase).
I think at my level of need, LogMeIn works great. The other competitor services are slightly better, but I don't need some of those services.
We provide IT services to small business, primarily dental offices. we use logmein for remote support, access, patch management and antivirus, we are currently supporting around 300 machines in the atlanta area.
Standard IT support the product is very easy to use and my clients even use it to access their machines. almost no training to get them to use it.
  • Remote support
  • patch management
  • Anti-virus
  • during the shut down, my clients were able to use our remote services to login and keep working with out buying a new service. That made my services more valuable
  • Right now I am not seeing any new ways, we are already using this product to the fullest
What I dont like is when I run out of licenses that the only way to get more is to buy large amounts. this is very frustrating and as a small business I need to watch how much i am spending. smaller license packs would be better.
  • Price
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
  • Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
The product needs to be easy to use and stable, price is next.
I feel like the evaluation process worked fine with me.
  • Implemented in-house
Change management was minimal
  • using the deployment feature speeds up implementation
its quick and easy
I need to watch how much I am spending
I have not used the support much, the product works for me
I had a problem one time where the product would not install, Ii called and they worked on it until it was fixed
  • everything, the interface is simple to use and other features are easy to use
  • I wish the anti-virus had more options
  • I wish patch management had more options
I have it on my iphone and my ipad, works great
Lacey Davidson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use LogMeIn almost every day. We have 6 restaurants, plus our tortilla factory. It helps me help my employees. I can log on to their computers and see issues they are having with On-Orientations, Excel spreadsheets, changing passwords, and many other issues. I also use it to log into certain systems to reprint reports. It also allows me and my IT department to run important updates.
I love the documents feature. If I just need to update a document, I can access their files without ever "logging on" to their computer. This is a quicker way to update things but helps if the computer is in use by a manager.
  • Ease of access.
  • Secure, I get an email if someone accesses it with the wrong password.
  • I love the document transfer option.
  • There is a slight delay, but that is expected or could be our system.
  • Cost. I think I would prefer it monthly instead of yearly.
  • The header at the top of the screen bothers me b/c it is in the way when logged into a different computer. Easily movable, but I hate it.
Very helpful if you have multiple locations of any business or many computers in one place.
56.42857142857143%
5.6
Multi-platform remote control
  • The time saved is great. I don't have to call a location and request paperwork.
  • My IT department uses it for any system issue. Just yesterday, it was used to reset our registers.
  • Cost is comparable to other software.
Very user-friendly and intuitive.
I've never had an issue with an error or outage, or the software updating when I needed it.
I think this company has ShowMyPC when I first started. I can't remember the name. I did not like that system. It was far more limited and very slow.
I use it to get reports or info off of the restaurant computers.
IT uses it to do update, or fix issues quickly.