LogMeIn Central review

September 28, 2021
It is used throughout the organization to remotely access and control machines from various locations. It is used on PCs as well as iOS …

LogMeIn at its best!

December 08, 2020
LogMeIn is being used throughout the whole company for deploying Antivirus and Windows updates. It comes in handy when I need to remote …

• Screen sharing (68)
    9.5
  • Over-the-Internet remote session (74)
    9.4
  • Remote management of servers & workstations (68)
  • File transfer (73)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Central, and make your voice heard!

LogMeIn Central

$80

per month (minimum 25 computers)

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.logmein.com/central/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $80 per month

Product Demos

LogMeIn Central | Product Overview
08:31

Remote Administration

What is Central?

Central is a cloud-based remote monitoring and endpoint management solution enabling IT professionals to monitor, manage, and secure their endpoint infrastructure. Whether it is used for remote employees or endpoints scattered across the globe, the vendor promises that Central provides IT organizations with the speed, flexibility, and insight needed to increase productivity, reduce IT costs, and mitigate risk.

Central Video

LogMeIn Central | Product Overview

Central Downloadables

Central Competitors

Central Technical Details

Central starts at $80.

TeamViewer and Atera are common alternatives for Central.

Reviewers rate Screen sharing highest, with a score of 9.5.

The most common users of Central are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

• During initial COVID, we got all of our clients' users working from home using LogMeIn Central! It made us an invaluable partner for our clients.
  • LogMeIn Central is part of our business offering. Without it we would be at a competitive loss.
September 28, 2021

LogMeIn Central review

• It is extremely useful to be able to have eyes-on remotely when troubleshooting rather than having a user describe a problem; this leads to quicker image resolution.
  • The ability to access devices from many remote locations and devices (ex. PC or iPhone) is very helpful.
  • It would be nice if an iPhone could be a controlled endpoint as well; it can be a controller, but to my knowledge not be fully remote controlled.
John Robinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Positive. Saves a ton of time in remote support, either allowing direct control of a client machine, or simply fixing the problem without any interaction form a user at all.
  • Positive. Saves me having to go into the office for most server related issues - so long as its got power and internet, you can pretty much do everything remotely.
Lashundra Coakley | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has allowed us to saved on travel expenses by being able to fix issues remotely versus having to send some out
  • Tech turn around time has been greatly improved being that most issues they are able to fix remotely
  • Also able to save on training expenses because we do not have to acquire spaces and things to ensure that we get everyone trained in time for season
  • It saves us money on gas when I don't have to drive to the office (I live 25 miles away).
  • It saves us time because when I work from home, I usually start when I would leave the house and end when I get home, giving the company an additional hour of work time.
  • It saves time when my assistant can see on my work screen what I am doing and made suggestions in real time.
Vin Campbell | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Positive effect: solved a big issue of managing multiple endpoints remotely under one portal. Price per station was good until the update.
  • While some alternatives are less expensive, they tend to not be as intuitive, stable and secure. The ones at this level are more expensive, so LogMeIn is on par with the industry—for the most part.
  • I have been able to resolve all network issues remotely and quickly.
  • The only negative experience I have is when I can't turn a computer on remotely. This feature doesn't always work for me.
  • It's great not to have to go to each computer workstation every time someone has software issues. I can handle all troubleshooting right from where I am as long as I have WiFi and a device to use to log onto.
September 09, 2019

LogMeIn Review

• I have seen no ROI on the investment as it's a cost of doing business supporting my customers.