Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Screen sharing (68)9.595%
- Over-the-Internet remote session (74)9.494%
- Remote management of servers & workstations (68)9.393%
- File transfer (73)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Central, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $80 per month
- Less time on boarding
- Ease of solving IT issues with employees desktops
- Makes training issues easier
- Allows IT to monitor employee activity
- During initial COVID, we got all of our clients' users working from home using LogMeIn Central! It made us an invaluable partner for our clients.
- LogMeIn Central is part of our business offering. Without it we would be at a competitive loss.
- Reduce travel time
- Increase productivity
- It is extremely useful to be able to have eyes-on remotely when troubleshooting rather than having a user describe a problem; this leads to quicker image resolution.
- The ability to access devices from many remote locations and devices (ex. PC or iPhone) is very helpful.
- It would be nice if an iPhone could be a controlled endpoint as well; it can be a controller, but to my knowledge not be fully remote controlled.
- Positive. Saves a ton of time in remote support, either allowing direct control of a client machine, or simply fixing the problem without any interaction form a user at all.
- Positive. Saves me having to go into the office for most server related issues - so long as its got power and internet, you can pretty much do everything remotely.
- Reduces production downtime
- Saves emergency trips to remote offices
- Cost is way higher compared to competitors
- Easy to use
- 10 fold increase in customer satisfaction
- Significant reduction in client disruptions due to being able to work on client computers after hours
- It has allowed us to saved on travel expenses by being able to fix issues remotely versus having to send some out
- Tech turn around time has been greatly improved being that most issues they are able to fix remotely
- Also able to save on training expenses because we do not have to acquire spaces and things to ensure that we get everyone trained in time for season
- Provides a fast solution for remote technical support
- Resources to maintain VPN support eliminated
- Cost of plan is very high for computers quantity
- Secure method for remote employees
- It saves us money on gas when I don't have to drive to the office (I live 25 miles away).
- It saves us time because when I work from home, I usually start when I would leave the house and end when I get home, giving the company an additional hour of work time.
- It saves time when my assistant can see on my work screen what I am doing and made suggestions in real time.
- Great investment
- Less downtime
- Fast connection
- Positive effect: solved a big issue of managing multiple endpoints remotely under one portal. Price per station was good until the update.
- While some alternatives are less expensive, they tend to not be as intuitive, stable and secure. The ones at this level are more expensive, so LogMeIn is on par with the industry—for the most part.
- Time Management for remote access
- Take full control of any workstation
- Identify any threats on the network
- Cost was a huge factor
- Inventory report was a big seller to the program!
- I have been able to resolve all network issues remotely and quickly.
- The only negative experience I have is when I can't turn a computer on remotely. This feature doesn't always work for me.
- It's great not to have to go to each computer workstation every time someone has software issues. I can handle all troubleshooting right from where I am as long as I have WiFi and a device to use to log onto.
- Optimization of IT resources.
- Cost effective for options offered.
- With the remote access from LogMeIn, I can make additional revenue by being able to deliver this service.
- Time saving on resolving technical issues
- Allow remote people to feel connected to main office
- Allow IT staff to stay connected to remote servers at data center
- LogMeIn has been invaluable in time saving.
- The ability to work remotely on multiple systems concurrently is a bonus.
- Very valuable for remote access to client systems - this is our core business
- Resolving tech support issues
- It has made managing all of our systems much easier overall.
- I have seen no ROI on the investment as it's a cost of doing business supporting my customers.
- The solution significantly saves us time when troubleshooting technical issues and reduces end-user frustration by allowing us to work a problem directly.
- Would need a larger employee resource to manage computers remotely and to troubleshoot - Saves money and time as we require less IT support
- Reduced time to problem resolution
- Better understanding what a customer is describing as a problem
- Ability to solve problems from many locations