Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Answering rules (107)
Hosted PBX (97)
Directory of employee names (102)
Message alerts (110)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GoTo Connect, and make your voice heard!
Starting at $19
Starting at $20
Starting at $30
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $19 per month per user
What is GoTo Connect?
GoTo helps to make IT easy, anywhere. They design software for flexible-work and have been doing so since 2003.
GoTo aims to empower users to connect and support employees and customers from anywhere, any-way, on any-device.
GoTo Connect is all-in-one communications software built for SMBs. It gives workers one tool for communication.
GoTo Connect gives IT professionals just one system for phone, meetings, & messaging, all equipped with a unified administration portal that helps users succeed.
- Flexible-work portfolio
Unified communications in the GoTo app, with a comprehensive IT management and support solution. Designed to include everything needed, and nothing that is not.
- Easy phone system to manage
Simple, unified admin tool with drag-and-drop Visual Dial Plan Editor.
A Hosted VoIP provider and Video Conferencing & Best Webinar provider software from 2022 TrustRadius Top Rated Awards.
- Supported: Hosted PBX
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: User templates
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Video conferencing
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Video screen sharing
- Supported: Instant messaging
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
- Supported: Auto attendants
- Supported: Call forwarding
- Supported: Custom messages
- Supported: Hot desking
- Supported: Number porting
- Supported: Phone number extensions
- Supported: Toll free numbers
- Supported: Virtual fax
- Supported: Virtual voicemail
- Microsoft Teams
- Apple iOS & Android
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Customizable Dial plans greatly exceed expectations
- Being able to dial in or receive calls remotely
- Integrations are a necessity in our industry, they work perfectly with our scheduling and calendar apps
- I would like to see the UI improvements continue, it has been greatly simplified but there is more trimming to be done
- Expanded network would be great! I'm unable to port my preferred number due to lack of coverage here
- email for faxes
- mobility of use of phone services
- virtual meetings
- easier interface online
- Scheduling digital meetings with ease and a single click
- Sharing & collaborating in real time on a team project
- Video conferencing is simple to use
- Redesigning of the application makes it difficult for users to re-learn simple settings
- The lack of ability to form group chats and use the service while not in a meeting
- Screen share does not take up the entire screen which makes it difficult to sometimes view
- Contact Center
- Dial Plans
- GoTo Connect contact center reporting
- quick connection time
- clear voice recognition
- caller ID is adequate
- occasional call disconnect
- occasional service interruption
- The quality of the call stands out from other telephony services
- The mobility of telephone lines saves a lot of installation and relocation expenses
- The cost of the service is fair for all the features it offers
- The service provides connection with desk phone and mobile phone without complications
- It would be great to be able to take an ongoing call from your desk phone in the mobile app
- Record calls from the basic plan at least for some extensions
- Improve the virtual meeting interface
- The mobile app is intuitive and user-friendly.
- Scalability - can scale to any size easily.
- User interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Support is easy to get on the phone and is very knowledgeable about the product,
- Admin user interface.
- Reporting/exporting data.
- Mobile and software app works well and is very helpful
- Flexible phone services
- Good quality of voice calls
- Good support and documentation
- All in one service for a number of functions at one phone number
- GoTo Meeting integration into the apps is getting better but needs to keep becoming more seamless
- Instant delivery of voicemails via email per user mailbox
- Allows virtual editing of contacts for use with hardware phone directory expansion
- Connects Goto account to smartphone via app
- Voice quality of calls on Goto smartphone app
- Latency time of calls on Goto smartphone app
- Clear phone quality
- Text messaging
- Setup was relatively easy
- Make meetings easier
- Add a call parking button
- Be able to make outgoing faxes with out having a code in the subject line
- Mobile application.
- Inbound and outbound call quality.
- Ease of updating voicemail.
- Ease of logging into admin portal to enable or disable call forwarding.
- It does what it markets itself in terms of a office phone
- Does not crash often
- Sometimes there are issues with connection
- Sometimes it is hard to hear the customer or they have trouble hearing us
- The app will lag and crash occasionally, but usually it is good
This program is very good for Work From Home scenarios. Having access to the work line when sick or working from home is very convenient.
- Simplified Call Routing
- Virtual Faxing
- Voicemail to email
- Not being passed around when calling in
- Workflow for setting up new accounts could be more efficient
- Notifications that are targeted to the products we use when there is an outage, rather than "something is happening somewhere in the world" that's not particular to our organization.
- Customer Service
- Reliable System
- Always making improvement to the system
- Better training of your Central America support staff
- Ability to add codes for calls - billing purposes
- Improve softphone software
- The phone goes off right away
- Email the messages to my email as well
- Shows if we responded back to the customer
- If it could be set for one on technician each day instead of all phones going off each day.
- GoTo Connect has many great features with differing voicemail message capability.
- GoTo Connect has a great DND Feature
- GoTo Connect is easy to download to mobile devices with excellent call quality
- GoTo Connect saves my business money.
- If GoTo Connect IP phones had a larger screen that would be great.
- GoTo Connect could make switching between calls much easier.
- GoTo Connect could use separate buttons to switch between busy and unavailable
- User friendly
- Easy to manipulate the dashboard and easy to read - Simple and clear
- Responds to inquiries and also lets you know when there is an issue and resolve the time expected
- Calls that don't ring through properly
- Opening the call on a cell phone is not always successful - doesn't matter the type of phone
- Customer Support
- Reliable service
- Features that make sense to the real world
- More ways to get deals on equipment like loyalty gifts to redeem
- we should get GoTo Connect swag and gear along with a badge for our profiles of all users showing how long we have been with GoTo Connect "Customer since" Ambassador Since".
- fun virtual events not just training but real networking live events in the GoTo Webinar hubs.
- self management is easy
- clarity of instructions
- range of features and options available to admin and user groups
- easier to reach help staff, when self help is not working
- Support lets the administrators know when there is an issue with the system and keeps us informed with updates until the issue is resolved.
- The Admin Portal is easy to navigate.
- When there is an update to our directory, I have to put a ticket in with support to refresh our phones(reboot). However, if I make set up a new phone user, their information makes it over to all the phones instantaneously.
- Call queues.
- Music on hold.
- Digital fax.
- Call hunt.
- Fax Interface Instead Of Email Send.
- Hold More Call History Mobile App In Call Queue(More than 23).
- Separate Team Chat(Office,App Users).
- Team up with Fieldwork HQ API.
- Retrieve call recordings In mobile app.
- Excellent Voice Quality with no drops
- Very easy to manage your PBX
- Easily create dial plans
- Excellent Support and setup
- better on hold music when contacting support
- a way to see the IP address of the phones instead of just the MAC address
- High-Quality VOIP Connectivity
- Easy-to-Deploy and Manage Infrastructure
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Customer Support
- Faxing from an ATA is Hit or Miss
- Consolidation of Old and New PBX Platforms Needs to be Completed
- Delineation Among the GoTo Products Can be a Challenge for Users
- Phone Trees
- Call Mapping
- Scheduled Hours
- Assigning Users
- Assigning Phone Extensions
- Transferring Phone Numbers
- Speech to Text Voicemails via Email
- Call Recording
- Site user interface can be buggy sometimes
- Searching call records feels a little bulky
- Customer Service
- Admin console is user friendly
- Device replacement is easy
- No more company name changes
- Would like to speak with the same customer service rep vs starting over when having to call back for an unresolved issue