GoToMyPC Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

February 04, 2021
William Jordan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Accessing office computer while out of office = pro
when I don't have my laptop with me out of office = con
Read William Jordan's full review
March 28, 2021

Likelihood to Recommend

My work from home experience has improved since switching to GoToMyPC trial version. I hope it continues after purchase of subscription.
July 12, 2021

Likelihood to Recommend

It is easy to use and it allows me to do everything I need to do while working from home. I can use it to check emails and texts from my job and handle them when no one else is in the office. It is a great product.
May 27, 2021

Likelihood to Recommend

I like it better than remote desktop. I like seeing my computer as it really appears. It is well suited for all of my remote needs.
December 18, 2020
Holly Hart | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

While I am not familiar with many other applications, this is the best I have found. It functions well with different operating systems and types fo computers, is very reliable. The ability to connect with our studio remotely is not only extremely convenient, it has been critical during the pandemic and in inclement weather. One wish would be for a subscription that costs less for smaller operations. Easier management for tablet and/or phone would also be a great addition.
Read Holly Hart's full review
December 23, 2020
David Jordan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Works for a collaborative team environment with a few critical players. Not sure how it would work with larger teams. For our business, it just works!
Read David Jordan's full review
January 26, 2021

Likelihood to Recommend

I can access all my music and information whereever I am. If I'm practicing for a concert and find that a piece of music is not working well, I can access my "host" computer, print another piece of music that will work better. I have everything I need with only a little typing.
December 03, 2020

Likelihood to Recommend

I love how easy it is to log in quickly from home, I can make my screen private so i can answer private emails or handle confidential payroll etc. without the fear that someone may see what is on my screen at work while I am accessing from home. I love that I can print from my work screen to my to my home computer - which helps me get a jump start on the project from home. The only thing that would make it better was if you had a discount for small non-profits.
November 14, 2020

Likelihood to Recommend

This is fantastic for working remotely. You can access your office anywhere you can take your laptop or ipad. It has been helpful when in a meeting and a question comes up in regards to a file at the office and you are able to view the actual file instead of relying upon your assistant's explanation.
November 07, 2020

Likelihood to Recommend

I am able to be in my office and login to another location to view their computer. I am also able to talk on the phone at the same time and discuss with the client what and why I am doing a task. Lastly, the client can view what I am doing at all times, if they wish.
June 10, 2020

Likelihood to Recommend

Great product, sleazy company.

The product works well, and I consider it the best in class. I loved GoToMyPC in earlier iterations when they use to charge me $15.95/month per license, but then unannounced and for no apparent reason, they jacked the price up by 300 percent to $44.00/month per license. I did not notice for several months. When I went to cancel the product, I was unable to do this online - I was forced to call their call center to cancel. The billing critter refused to issue a refund for the cancellation, although they did offer to reduce my payments back down to $14 per month for 12 months, and said I could call up at the end of the twelve months to get the same deal indefinitely. With their attempt to screw small business owners out of their hard-earned money, I consider this to be one of the sleaziest companies I have ever deal with. I will never ever deal with them again.
February 17, 2020

Likelihood to Recommend

I find that GoToMyPC is a terrific solution when bandwidth is not an issue. Its a bit slow if you have limited bandwidth.
October 21, 2019
Gil Parrish | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

GoToMyPC is particularly well suited for offices with remote clients or if you need to travel extensively to client locations. It is extremely valuable in these circumstances.
Read Gil Parrish's full review
October 29, 2018
Horacio Carcamo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

The software is very useful for connecting remotely to a PC, these cases could be, when traveling abroad and forgot to copy files or data from your computer.

I do not think GoToMyPC is suited for meetings of conference calls. We have tried it and it failed. The execution of a meeting with this software might confuse and can be trouble if using it as a presentation screen.
Read Horacio Carcamo's full review
July 18, 2018
Sourav Singla ,Safe Agilist, CSP,  ICP-ACC, CSM, CSPO, SSM, LSSG | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

1) It works great on mobile devices, Remote sessions are supported from iPad, iPhone, Android devices, Kindle & is very easy to get started
2) It supports stretching or shrinking the interface to best fit the screen without serious visual degradation.
3) If the internet bandwidth is low, it still offers you the best performance by performance-tuning slider control which adjusts the balance of speed and appearance.
4) Custom desktop shortcut feature is great that will let you access your host computer with a single click. This is really good to use for those computers you access a lot.

Read Sourav Singla ,Safe Agilist, CSP, ICP-ACC, CSM, CSPO, SSM, LSSG's full review
March 20, 2017
Breece Robertson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

GoToMyPC is well suited for distributed teams who work out of the office and need to connect back to get critical information. It is a good way for offsite workers to connect into the office.
Read Breece Robertson's full review
April 26, 2016
Seth Arnoff | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

GoToMyPC is best suited with a staff of employees that are capable of working from home under little supervision. The capability and ease-of-use makes it a wonderful tool anybody can use.

This may be less appropriate when management needs to monitor employee activity. There are no options tor record or watch employee use.

Read Seth Arnoff's full review
February 05, 2016
Patrick Cook | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

It is well suited in an environment where you have several PCs that you access daily and they are spread out over several locations. Or any type of support environment. Every IT department should be using a tool like GoToMyPC, it will make every technician more efficient and will even simplify the support process for your end users.
Read Patrick Cook's full review
November 09, 2015
Luciano Herrera | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

For one-to one training sessions it is the most appropriate. GoToMyPC is also well suited for a network where security is a key factor, where firewalls, content filters and other security features are activated. It is also well suited for non-technical users.
Read Luciano Herrera's full review
November 06, 2015

Likelihood to Recommend

The key questions that are asked during the selection process is:

1. Will this product allow for a secure remote connection?

2. Will this product allow our users to complete a task remotely?

3. How often is this software updated?

Screen sharing (19)
File transfer (21)
Instant message (5)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (5)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (11)
5.1
Over-the-Internet remote session (21)
9.2
Initiate remote control from mobile (15)
4.7
Remote management of servers & workstations (14)
9.7
Remote Active Directory® management (9)
10.0
Centralized management dashboard (10)
6.3
Session record (11)
Annotations (2)
Monitoring and Alerts (3)
1.1
Multi-platform remote control (9)
6.6

What is GoToMyPC?

GoToMyPC is a remote administration offering from LogMeIn with mobile deployment to work on files, programs, and networks from home or while traveling.