Gqueues Reviews

December 24, 2019
Dawn Carey | TrustRadius Reviewer
Everyone in our company is using Gqueues. We use Gqueues to track our weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual client tasks that need to be completed. We assign the necessary task to the person handling that client or task. It has made things much more organized in our office.
  • Handling recurring tasks.
  • Assigning tasks.
  • I would like to be able to put a priority on the task - without having to create a Tag.
  • I would like to be able to have a Tag that others don't use or see.
I have recommended it and I will continue to do so. I think it is great for our industry and it is very affordable.
They are very responsive via email.
Read Dawn Carey's full review
September 17, 2019
Olin Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used primarily to organize tasks I have underway for my homebuilder clients, and also for organizing my administrative tasks.
  • Email integration including file attachments
  • Integration with Google Calendar
  • Multiple ways to organize and report on tasks
  • Excellent iOS app
  • Needs more display options, e.g. display tasks in "card" format
  • Screen format is a bit dated.
  • Awkward to use when window is maximized.
Well-suited for task management with integration into Google Calendar and email.
Online documentation is adequate.
Read Olin Wilson's full review
May 28, 2019
Kristen Houston | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Gqueues to manage my team's tasks. It works really well for one time and repeatable tasks that need to be completed across many time horizons. Employees can view what needs to be done either in the program or linked to their Google calendars, and managers can immediately see when things are completed.
  • Real time task management
  • Notifications to employees for new tasks and back to managers when complete
  • Linking to Google calendars
  • The program times out fairly quickly so when you go back to it later in the day you have to sign in again.
Gueues is a task manager and does a really great job of this. You can color code, sort, assign and manage the tasks in a lot of different ways to suit your needs. If you have a large, complex project you may need a larger project management tool but for discreet one time or repeatable tasks, this is a great product. It links well to google suite for better efficiency.
Read Kristen Houston's full review
May 28, 2018
Karen Mellendorf | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Ggueues personally as well as in my role as a nonprofit leader, operations manager, and volunteer.
  • Simple visual design that incorporates color without overwhelming
  • Ability to move tasks to various lists without a lot of hassle
  • Provides a choice of reminders, when needed
  • Integrates smoothly into Google calendar
  • Subtasks help organize longer lists
  • Notes are very useful for more detail within each task
  • Sharing with a non-Gqueues user can be frustrating
  • Archiving an entire queue for resurrection later if for an annual event
  • Occasionally hiccups when syncing between mobile app and pc
GQueues ties in very nicely with the principles outlined in David Allen's "Getting Things Done" so if you're a fan, give GQueues a try.

I use GQueues both personally and professionally to help keep things in order. I find it easy to modify how I use this service when my needs change. I also use GQueues to keep track of future ideas, websites and books to be read someday and overall goals. It is very customizable to what you need.
Read Karen Mellendorf's full review

Email integration (4)
Mobile Access (4)
9.7
Timesheet Tracking (1)
Change request and Case Management (1)
Budget and Expense Management (1)
Quotes/estimates (1)
Invoicing (1)
Project & financial reporting (1)

What is Gqueues?

GQQueues is a project management solution with features such as task management, calendar management, and smart filtering.