GrabCad when you got nothing elseI use GrabCad as an ad-hoc data management system. I store SolidWorks files in the projects. It allows me to share files with others if they have an account and can sync with the project. We currently don’t have a data management solution and it is better than nothing.,GrabCad is great at uploading files to the cloud.,The software is unstable. It will crash daily. The version control is not intuitive at all. I know that there is the possibility of rolling back to a previous version of a file but I can’t figure it out. In order to sync files with someone, they need to have an account.,5,It has given peace of mind knowing that if my laptop were to be destroyed I might have the latest versions of my files. Not knowing how to roll back files to older versions has cost time and I’ve had to redo work when I discovered it was complicated.,
GrabCAD Workbench

GrabCAD Workbench Reviews

GrabCAD Workbench
Filter 13 vetted GrabCAD Workbench reviews and ratings
Robert Erickson profile photo
June 07, 2018

GrabCAD Workbench Review: "GrabCad when you got nothing else"

• GrabCad is great at uploading files to the cloud.
  • The software is unstable. It will crash daily.
  • The version control is not intuitive at all. I know that there is the possibility of rolling back to a previous version of a file but I can’t figure it out.
  • In order to sync files with someone, they need to have an account.
GrabCad is great if you have no other options. If you need free data management it is available. Otherwise, it is worth it to spend money and actually buy something that works.
Read Robert Erickson's full review

GrabCAD Workbench Scorecard Summary

About GrabCAD Workbench

GrabCAD Workbench is a CAD collaboration solution that helps designers to manage files and engage partners in the design process.

GrabCAD Workbench Technical Details