Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Grade.us, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Grade.us allows businesses to generate, monitor, and market online reviews to increase the companies visibility in search, create and showcase social proof to build their reputation, and collect feedback to improve their customer experience.
Create a Review Funnel Landing Page
The review funnel landing page allows users to segment happy customers to leave a review on the major like Google and Facebook and industry-specific review sites.
Use email and text message campaigns to make review requests. Automate reminders to ensure the positive reviews are created. Grade.us also offers a QR code, email signature snippet, and a “Review Us” button to use on a website that guides customers to the review funnel.
Stay on top of what customers are saying in their reviews. Monitor over 100+ major and industry-specific review sites. Set up email alerts to easily respond to new reviews.
Market Your Reviews
Stream 5-star reviews to a website with an embedded widget or WordPress plugin. Automatically share best reviews on Twitter and Facebook.
Perfect For Agencies with Lead Gen and White Label Tools
Offer reputation management as a service to clients by white labeling the Grade.us platform. Use lead generation tools to close prospects. A prospect report tool, branded lead gen page, white-label email notifications and reports, and marketing and sales collateral assets (like videos and pitch decks) to close deals.
- Supported: Customizable review funnel landing page
- Supported: Customizable email and text drip review request campaigns
- Supported: Review monitoring command center for over 100+ review sites
- Supported: Review stream widgets and WordPress plugin
- Supported: Automated review portfolio reporting
- Supported: White label agency tools
|Supported Countries||Unites States, UK, Australia|
- Grade.us does a great job of creating an automated process for generating a steady stream of reviews from clients.
- The live review stream features an always up to date repository of all your reviews from across the web in a clean, clickable interface.
- The review request email sequence is highly customizable.
- I like how Grade.us keeps improving and updating to keep pace with the review management industry.
- The automatic sharing to social channels is a nice feature but it's execution comes across a bit clunky as the review gets replicated in the image and the text and looks less than ideal.
- Could use additional guidance for niches where there are more restrictions on reviews like the medical (HIPPA) and legal fields.
G.us makes adding value to a small business through value-added online reputation management very easy.
- Automates review requests.
- Makes review monitoring across sites easy.
- Makes reporting on review progress simple.
- Initial review assessments (in pre-sales) could be better.
- More robust / detailed tutorials on setting businesses up could improve.
- Reporting interface could improve.
- Software is solid. Problems almost always boil down to user error rather than code failure.
- Customer service is top-notch. Quick response with thoughtful responses.
- System allows us to fully white label our services in an intuitive and logical manner. No slips.
- Reporting from the system is automated to the point that it makes us look smart without us really having to prove we are thinking.
- Video support could be a little more granular.
- The nomenclature used in the dashboard is a little unclear to a new user.
- The password assignment system is a bit over-engineered making it harder to use.
- Ease of use
- Automation of tasks
- Landing page widget is squished Horizontally. Need to fix the code.