Score 9.2 out of 10

What is Grammarly?

Grammarly in San Francisco provides its grammar improvement and AI driven writing assistance platform, available on free or paid premium and business plans.

Good communication corrector

November 15, 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Grammarly, and make your voice heard!

Free

$0

Premium

per month

Business

Per User Per Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.grammarly.com/plans

What is Grammarly?

Grammarly's trusted AI-powered communication assistance helps over 30 million people and over 50,000 teams write confidently and achieve results. With comprehensive offerings for individuals, businesses, educational institutions, and developers, Grammarly delivers communication support wherever writing happens.

Grammarly Competitors

Grammarly Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported LanguagesBritish English, American English, Canadian English, Australian English

Textio, Ginger, and Writer are common alternatives for Grammarly.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.9.

The most common users of Grammarly are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Attribute Ratings

Thandolwethu Gulwa 🇿🇦 | TrustRadius Reviewer
Grammarly Free is a great tool. You can definitely expect more from the Business app. Any content writer who aims to write and expand their growth should consider investing in an AI tool that is reasonable and highly effective to the business needs. We used the tool to ensure our writing for clients has no plagiarism, syntax or grammar errors.
Adnan Sohail Akhtar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Since I began utilizing the Grammarly instrument, I had developed my spelling and grammar. It helps me on each tutorial and enterprise ranges. The worth is truthful and the performance is wonderful. I would favor to price 6+ stars if it have been accessible.I'm a content material marketer and I've been utilizing Grammarly from the final 2 years. It has definitively helped me enhance several types of content material belongings. Grammarly is sort of a one-step resolution for any enterprise who desires to develop within the digital advertising area and needs to ascertain their model.
Anthony K. Bryan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Even if we make an error word, Grammarly assisted us but also our colleagues in writing excellent email responses to customers without even any grammatical mistakes. This program even enabled publishers to compose sentences using mood ideas, which I loved. Moreover, Grammarly Business has this fabulous built-in Ai-powered writing assistant that worked seamlessly with email responses to our valued customers.
Grammarly has two jobs at Perimeter Investments. We use it to cut down on mistakes, particularly in things we publish. Few things are more embarrassing than typos on web pages or other publications. The Microsoft Word grammar and style checker just does not do a good enough job. Word missed too many errors, does not understand structure or content as well as Grammarly. We also use it to improve our writing and delivery. Grammarly suggests great words and lets us know when our sentences don't work well. For this job we also use the readability statistics in Microsoft Word. Should Grammarly provide readability stats, we would stop using Microsoft's Style Checker.
Munib Ahmed | TrustRadius Reviewer
Grammarly is best for Teams of all sizes. Whether your team is writing emails, articles, or something else entirely, Grammarly Business helps them produce work that reflects your business with polish and professionalism. it's easy to use use it. just need to add the extension. best for personal and professional use.
Aniket Kumar Chaudhary | TrustRadius Reviewer

The language barrier is huge and limits negotiations or communications. With this application, you can break down this barrier and be able to communicate in the right tone. The redactions of official documents are made easier and more correct.

As a content writer, I have to write a lot of content which is in English, but I'm not a native English speaker; therefore, I have to be concise and keep an eye on English grammar. I have to deliver clear and easy-to-understand content to reach a wide audience. Grammarly really helped me a lot to achieve these goals.

You can deliver the right tone, make engaging content, correct your grammar, and, most important, check plagiarism with only one tool; that's Grammarly.

We are using Grammarly for correcting our office documents and for communicating with other people by email. We have a good experience with Grammarly. It is solving our problems related to English and giving good working environment with our clients and making communication easy. So I can highly recommend Grammarly to others.
Santosh Vijayan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Being in the content marketing team, we have a lot of professional writing to do. Be it captioning social media posts or writing long-form content or preparing presentations, grammar was very important, as much as sentence formation. Many times we tend to go with the flow and overlook such basic things which, when appearing on social media, can pull your brand down. Since we started using Grammarly across our team, we are able to do a really improved job of proofreading our text and preparing some really good sentences. That doesn't mean Grammarly is flawless.
Ameya Pandit | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a marketing executive and I look after the website content and blogs. So I have frequently use Grammarly to improve the content quality. Apart from it, Grammarly is also used for writing any type of content related to marketing like email marketing, writing in presentations, sales pitch,es and brochures.
Grammarly is implemented through email and our daily conversations. I love being able to use it to help students in our organization and having professional conversations with my coworkers. It is a great tool that is used in every communication software that we use on a daily basis. I do not know anyone who doesn't use it in our organization. It is too awesome to not use!
It helps us writing emails in the correct format, create documentation for different projects. With the help of Grammarly, the context will look rich with good new words and perfect grammar. It is so easy to use as it can be added as an extension to the browser and automatically detects the errors and provide a solution for them as well.
Grammarly is being used across our entire company. It enables us to double-check our work and make our communication the best it can be. Grammarly helps us eliminate errors and find the proper words to express our style and tone. We would be lost without it, and recommend it for companies of any size.
Grammarly is used extensively in my organization to ensure that we strive for best-in-class communication at our workplace, since [much of] our workforce and field engineers work from non-English speaking countries. Grammarly helps our field engineers to communicate with the most precision with our US counterparts and professional clients!
Alex Chapman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Grammarly for all the writing and online posting that I do. I am in the top 85-95% of users regarding the number of words it checks (i.e., relatively high). Grammarly is an excellent tool that has greatly improved my ability to write extensively and produce clear work over the past few years.
I am using it to correct the grammar and vocabulary errors in my daily email and report writing. As far as I know, it is being used across the whole organization. It corrects the basic grammar and vocabulary errors and does a pre-proof reading. It helps me to make the report and emails fewer errors.
Grammarly is used by select teams in our communications channels - primarily, this is writers, editors, and other content strategists/specialists. Because we deal with written content so frequently, Grammarly addresses our need to be continually improving our writing, grammar, punctuation, etc. Business-wise, this helps us to create more effective and persuasive content by writing our words with better clarity and usage from the get-go.
Grammarly - A must-have tool for any professional. [I've been] using it for the last couple of years and it helps you checking spelling and grammar in almost all the apps installed on your device. It helps you everywhere in your daily tasks either you are creating a presentation, preparing some document, or writing/replying to your ton of emails. It always works like an assistant who reviews your work and helps and improves you[r writing] in an effective way.
Grammarly is used by our content creation and marketing team mostly. This helps our team in spelling, grammar, and punctuation correction when they are working on blogs, website content or preparing a presentation. Being effective and easy-to-use software/extension is what makes Grammarly useful. You can also install this application on mobile
I use Grammarly personally at our organization. It is a key tool in my work as a copywriter and communications professional helping me maintain the standard of work needed and ensuring that my tone, spelling and grammar are on point. I've used it 3 times whilst writing this paragraph - winning!
It helps me not only write succinct and accurate emails but it's helping me right now! Anywhere that there is a text box, this little Grammarly is working hard. Grammarly helps us write professional correspondence, be it email or responding to a guest's review on Yelp or Google.
Grammarly is used by me as well as all colleagues. It helps to quickly check and correct spelling and grammatical errors as well as improve sentence structure and styling. Since we started using Grammarly, it has greatly improved communication both internally and externally while ensuring a higher level of professionalism in all our correspondence.
Ben Stonyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's used by individual employees at their discretion but I recommend it to all staff. It solves the problem of sending out comms that have spelling and grammatical errors that can make you look unprofessional and not careful about details. Its also a great proofreading tool for longer form documents as we work in Google Suite and Grammarly integrates really well to Google Docs.