Graylog is GREATWe use Graylog to view all of our system logs in one place. We use this software to back up our logs so in the event we need to review them we can go back as far as we need to. This software allows us to collect all our data easily.,Manages logs for a variety of devices Easy to set up A great open source solution,If you don't know your way around Linux setup would be tricky. Some step by step videos would be helpful.,9,This is a perfect solution for us and didn't cost us a dime.,,Cisco VoIP PBX, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft ProjectGraylog2 ReviewI actually implemented this on my own at home using Graylog 1.x back in 2014~. I then actually rebuilt this to use CentOS 7 and the latest version in the past 2 years. I love it. I am able to send Netflow and a syslog to this application. I then set it up using the threat detection (which is still experimental) and now gives me the ability to see where attackers are coming from around the world.,Syslog capturing Threat detection IP Geolocation Netflow,Better instructions when adding the geolocation database for city and country,10,Needs lots of resources,Logstash,10,1,DDoS Threat protection Log analysis,To help analyze where attacks are coming from Where the majority of them start,Infinite,10
Graylog

Graylog Reviews

Graylog
Filter 7 vetted Graylog reviews and ratings
December 05, 2018

User Review: "Graylog is GREAT"

• Manages logs for a variety of devices
  • Easy to set up
  • A great open source solution
  • If you don't know your way around Linux setup would be tricky. Some step by step videos would be helpful.
This is well suited for a small to medium sized environment where you are looking to collect all your system logs. In larger scale environments it would be trickier to pull this software off. The software can only handle a certain amount of logs per second, if you have lots of devices you should invest in a more premium product.
Andrew Meyer profile photo
June 08, 2017

"Graylog2 Review"

• Syslog capturing
  • Threat detection
  • IP Geolocation
  • Netflow
  • Better instructions when adding the geolocation database for city and country
Graylog would be best for organizations that want to monitor threats for DDoS initially. However, this would be great to use for log analysis for internal switching to diagnose problems!
Read Andrew Meyer's full review