GroupHigh Reviews

Lynzee Jablonka profile photo
I work at Everywhere Agency, a social media marketing agency, and we specialize in influencer marketing. We work with brands of all shapes and sizes to help get their product and name in front of as many people as possible with the help of influencers. We use GroupHigh to search and locate influencers to use in different campaigns.
  • Segments influencers based on their blog topics.
  • Allows me to create lists of different influencers. I love using this to help me pitch.
  • Helps me find very specific influencers.
  • My biggest problem with GroupHigh is that most times, their numbers are way off for the influencers. Sometimes, it tells me that an influencer has only 200 unique monthly visitors when they really have tens of thousands.
  • I'd love if they had email addresses for all influencers.
  • The UI can be a bit tricky to navigate at times.
I'd say GroupHigh is well-suited for anyone who is looking for a mass amount of influencers with ranging topics. It's very helpful in finding an abundant amount of influencers with very specific topics. If you're looking for something with very accurate numbers, this probably isn't the best bet as I have found many discrepancies.
Read Lynzee Jablonka's full review

GroupHigh Scorecard Summary

About GroupHigh

GroupHigh is an influencer marketing platform from the company of the same name in Boulder, Colorado, for identifying influential bloggers and reaching out to them.