Growave (formerly SocialShopWave)
With my site's design, we wanted to go with the cleanest possible mobile look. Anything with a pop-up widget was out of the question. This …
We use Growave for their loyalty/rewards, referral, Instagram, and reviews functionality. We felt that having all of this info through the …
I use it for my online store, JestPaint.com to reward my customers, collect reviews, and interact with them by answering product …
We are using Growave for our Shopify stores, for the following functions:<br><br>1. Customers Reviews <br>2. Customer Loyalty points <br>3.…
Growave is a multifaceted consumer retention APP, that is truly difficult to appreciate until you begin to isolate the APP in its parts. …
I added Growave to my shop over 6 months ago. The interface is very customizable and easy to use. The team at Growave has been one of the …
We currently use Growave for our eCommerce Shopify business that adds extra functionalities such as the ability for users to have wishlist …
Growave adds extra useful functionality to our eCommerce Shopify site which allows us to automatically request and post reviews from …
The software is very well developed, intuitive and thought for the end customer. We have user the full functionality of the Growave …
Growave is an app from Shopify that provides a lot of solutions in one, convenient location. It was used by the marketing department to …
Mobile optimization (9)
Email deliverability reporting (9)
Social profile integration (11)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Growave, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.socialshopwave.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Growave (formerly SocialShopWave) is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions:
- Boost social sharing and drive new traffic to your Shopify store
- Convert visitors, reviews, wish lists, interests, behaviors, and data into sales
- Reward customers with loyalty points and launch your own referral program
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Customizability
All-in-one app made to make you sales. We bring all social apps together to help you drive traffic, increase customer engagement, and sell more. It can greatly save your time and money. The app includes several amazing apps that can replace almost all your social apps: Social...Show More
- Swell Rewards
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
Growave (formerly SocialShopWave), a small company in Kyrgyzstan, offers a Social Login app for Shopify stores, and social product reviews and comments.
Yotpo are common alternatives for Growave.
Reviewers rate Mobile optimization highest, with a score of 9.9.
The most common users of Growave are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Retail industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
With my site's design, we wanted to go with the cleanest possible mobile look. Anything with a pop-up widget was out of the question. This left me with Loyalty Lion or Growave for options in terms of a loyalty points app that can be embedded in its own dedicated page or menu. The app runs completely off site and doesn't install any code. I had many design changes that needed to be done, including the color change of almost every bit of text and background in the program. I could have done this myself, if it had been on the Shopify side. However I was able to reach out to the team and they promptly made all of the required changes, pretty much the same day. They absolutely didn't have to do any of that, based on the low price the app. For a fraction of the price of the other major loyalty point apps, you get awesome rewards, reviews, wishlist, and social login app, all baked into one, for a very low monthly fee (based on order volume). For the price, the quality of the app and the team backing it are unbeatable. Highly recommended, and I will be a customer for life as our store grows. Thanks so much Growave!
- Embeds loyalty program
- Simple, clean integration
- Excellent back-end customer service
Great rewards and reviews app; has everything built in to keep customers returning.
We use Growave for their loyalty/rewards, referral, Instagram, and reviews functionality. We felt that having all of this info through the same app was valuable. Moreover, the Growave team has been incredibly helpful in customizing certain modules for our specific needs and brand. So far all interactions have been positive and we receive quick feedback and assistance. We still are collecting data on the monetary value to our company, but holistically it has added great value and accessibility for our customers.
- Rapid turnaround
- very helpful
- Some integrations with Shopify 2.0 require customization
- Some language or grammar in their default replies might not be perfect English but are easily customized
- We do not use the wishlist app yet, so cannot comment on that
It is very valuable for loyalty programs, shoppable Instagram, and referrals. Although we enjoy the reviews portion too, there are other apps that offer just that. The main advantage is that it bundles all of these things into a single app, with a single point of contact, with a single set of customization, etc.
I use it for my online store, JestPaint.com to reward my customers, collect reviews, and interact with them by answering product questions. It also allows my customers to post pictures on their reviews.
- Rewards for purchases and other actions.
- Collect reviews and Q&A.
- Excellent customer service.
- Show products added to Wishlist's.
- None really
This is great software for any company looking to reward their customers for actions taken on their site, to collect great reviews, and to interact with customers in the form of product Q&A.
The most amazing customer service I have ever received!
We are using Growave for our Shopify stores, for the following functions:<br><br>1. Customers Reviews <br>2. Customer Loyalty points <br>3. Shoppable Instagram feed<br><div><br>It helps us to build a more loyal customer base<br> </div>
- Growave first seeks to understand the question before they take action
- Quick response - Growave always responses within a couple of hours
- They could improve their e-mail functionalilty. It is difficult to improve the look and feel of their e-mails
See the examples mentioned earlier. Growave offers a single system that can be used for multiple purposes. And their customer support is great.
Growave is a multifaceted consumer retention APP, that is truly difficult to appreciate until you begin to isolate the APP in its parts. Many aspects of the APP may seem superfluous at the time, but when trying to seek out APPs that may be similar in nature and assemble them all separately into something similar to the Growave APP. It is at this point you begin to realize that Growave is truly the Swiss Army Knife of consumer retention add ons.
- Dynamic and easy to onboard with your e-commerce site.
- Exceptional customer service both in technical integration and promotion assistance.
- It will be nice in the future to see a customizable all-in-one design module for a dynamic portal page for the customer accounts. Currently, the pages work fabulous, just with added customization, it will assist with future branding impressions.
With the number of features that accompany the Growave App, it is probably one of the best and fastest ways to launch a dynamic e-commerce site.
I added Growave to my shop over 6 months ago. The interface is very customizable and easy to use. The team at Growave has been one of the best I've worked with when it comes to support. They're always available, quick to respond, and very helpful. I've requested a handful of small tasks specific to my storefront and they helped me with a fix or customization for all of them. I'm very happy with the app!
- Great Customer Service
- Open Minded to Customer Feedback and Requests
- Easily Integrates to Website
- Love the Shopable Instagram Feature
- The in-app apps (on the back end) aren't all consistent on how they are laid out and the options/settings.
- I'd like to see a more in depth connection to social media. Specifically Instagram. It would be great to be able to ask site visitors for their social media handles at the same time that they input their email when they create an account.
I use Growave for their rewards program (point system) and their shoppable Instagram feature specifically. Growave does not have email marketing functionality or customer-specific product targeting which would be a nice addition.
We currently use Growave for our eCommerce Shopify business that adds extra functionalities such as the ability for users to have wishlist favourite products on our website to return to later on and the ability to use social media to create an account and log on to our website. As a small business we feel very well looked after by Growave, they have helped us integrate their app seamlessly onto our website in a timely manner and responds to email very quickly. Whenever we encountered any problems, we could always rely on Growave's dev team to provide us with assistance. Overall, we're very satisfied and happy with Growave's app and customer support.
- Very supportive and patient customer service
- Features are implemented according to how to specify it
- App is seamlessly integrated to your website by Growave's dev team
- No cons so far
Growave has free and paid functionalities, small businesses who want to grow sales with loyalty, rewards, reviews and wishlist functionalities for example are suited. Businesses can use their free features such as reviews, wishlist and social media login for free.
I have been in contact with Growave's Customer Success Manager, Tattu and her dev team and they have been super attentive to our needs and have provided us assistance in a timely manner.
Growave adds extra useful functionality to our eCommerce Shopify site which allows us to automatically request and post reviews from customers and also we use the Shoppable Instagram feed on our home page - there are other functions in the package that we subscribe to but these are the main ones. We used to subscribe to a more expensive reviews company where we used to feel like just another client, but Growave despite being based in another country feels much more like a partner agency when we need to use them for advice or support.
- Support - They respond to emails quickly and professionally.
- Coding - They are Shopify experts and will also try to find a solution to a request.
- They are also cost effective meaning we are able to progress with development of our site without the high cost some other agencies charge.
- As a 3rd party software they are not as integrated into Google Shopping as other more established review sites however they are working to ensure that our reviews appear in our Google Shopping campaign.
For SME's who use Shopify they are the best developers and provide the best support of any paid app that we have.
Customer support is excellent and sets Growave apart from other app developers and developers in general - You will always receive an email response within 24 hours and for larger projects we have had conversations with them on the phone.
The software is very well developed, intuitive and thought for the end customer. We have user the full functionality of the Growave package on our site, and it has made a huge difference for our business. The Social Shop Wave feature has enabled us to increase our sales channels and conversion rate.
Growave very good for eCommerce and sales where you want users to engage quickly with content and news.
We love working with Growave and their team is attentive, responsive, and very helpful.
Growave is an app from Shopify that provides a lot of solutions in one, convenient location. It was used by the marketing department to set up a lot of our website's functionality, including Instagram galleries, loyalty and rewards, wishlists (especially during the holiday shopping season), social login, and comments/questions. We were able to automate a lot of the process and this single app saved us so much time in set up. Before, we were using multiple apps that didn't always agree with each other. With Growave, we were able to install one app that worked for everything we needed!
- They worked with us to style our wishlists so that they worked with our existing web design.
- Automated emails reminded people to come back to their wishlists, like when there was a sale or discount.
- Reviews need to be more robust so that it can compete with Smile.io and Yotpo features.
- Social login seems to have limited choices for social platforms that allow sign in.
Growave is the best option for the price and it allows you to keep all your data in one place. Wishlist emails and loyalty/rewards emails are all in the same place, so you know how often people are being notified about your site. Growave doesn't really seem to work with certain website stylings, so if you have a highly styled website, it may not be the best option. We had to work with Growave a lot to get the styles of the modules to match our site.
They are super attentive and will work with you to make sure that Growave is properly integrated on your site. I had a few conversations with them. They always had prompt replies and they helped to create some custom solutions so that their modules matched the style of our website. It was overall a really great experience working with them.