Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Review: "gShift Provides Comprehensive Reporting and Traffic Analysis for Multi-Client Environments"
- Keyword Rankings - gShift allows you to track keywords by search engine, by device, and by location, giving you side-by-side views how you rank and appear in all use cases. gShift also tracks Google local map rankings, which provides greater insight for businesses with multiple rooftops and locations that want visibility into how customers can find them in different geographical regions of a metro area or on mobile vs. desktop.
- White-labeled reporting - gShift allows you to run competition reports, keyword ranking reports, and comprehensive web analytics reports that pull in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Google Search Console data, making it less likely you have to provide your clients with separate reports from separate, third-party solutions.
- Custom Dashboards - somewhat similar to Google's dashboard functionality although more limited in scope, you can create custom dashboards to share with members of your organization in real-time or export via PDF.
- Minor bugs and defects are an ongoing issue - for example, PDF export capability for custom dashboards seems to be down frequently. While these type of defects are always resolved in 1-2 weeks, the fact that some of them keep reoccurring is an ongoing frustration.
- Custom Dashboard functionality is limited to pre-set defaults as far as what data points or "beacons" as gShift calls them, that you could pull.
gShift Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
gShift is an enterprise SEO, Web presence analytics and content performance platform designed to help agency and brand marketers optimize, monitor and report on the performance of their multi-channel owned, earned and paid campaigns from search through to conversion.
The platform is comprised of three modules:
1) SEO - full featured enterprise SEO platform offering advanced keyword research, keyword rank data (National, Local and Mobile), site auditing with prioritized recommendations, page-level auditing, social signals, competitor discovery and analysis, predictive organic traffic boost analysis, backlink analysis via Majestic SEO integration, Google Analytics and Search Console integration, custom dashboards and data beacons, white-labeled & scheduled reporting.
2) kontextURLs (kurls) - Smart URL system combining shortened links, cookies and unlimited content tagging to provide real-time content performance and campaign monitoring, as well as white-labeled, scheduled reporting. You may also configure conversion paths to determine the multi-channel campaign ROI.
3) Influencer Marketing - Search for relevant influencers within gShift's database, build rosters, manage campaigns and use kurls to track their performance.
|Influencer Marketing module||$299|
SEO Platform pricing is based on the number of keywords per month. kontextURL pricing is based on the number of clicks registered per month. Influencer Marketing module pricing is based on the number of influencers and/or rosters managed.
gShift Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
gShift Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
gShift Technical Details