Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
One Gtmhub client, a 16 office ‘mittelstand’ manufacturing firm in Germany, had experienced multiple years of high growth. They needed to orchestrate growth across functions.
Christiane volunteered to lead the initiative & saw the potential in OKRs. Excel was not the answer.
She had 3 key criteria for an OKR platform.
- Highly customizable to maximize outcome
Customizing OKRs to unique industry and team needs is standard best practice. Gtmhub has the industry's only integrated OKR Marketplace and the largest partner network.
- High degrees of automation to minimize frustration
No co-workers would adopt OKRs if it was a board full of work to-dos. Only Gtmhub has Dynamic Key Results and Robotic Process Automation to eliminate tedious, manual tasks.
- Global alignment maps to inspire collaboration
The OKR skeptics needed to see something different. Gtmhub’s drag and drop capabilities and drill-downs offered unprecedented awareness.
The vendor states that like diet or exercise, initial progress with OKRs is gradual. Training and coaching make a BIG difference. Yet, there is a moment where it all “clicks.” The OKR skeptics become believers, then evangelists.
They further state that for Christiane and her team, enlightenment came with sales performance 42% higher than the pre-OKR stretch goal.
Now, Christiane is the OKRs Lead, working directly with the leadership team, and coordinating with 12 OKR ambassadors.
Gtmhub works for people like Christiane.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||North America, EMEA|
|Supported Languages||English, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Portuguese, Spanish|
- Aligning to overarching goals
- Relatively simple to use UI with a great recommendation engine as you are building OKRs
- A lot of support resources for the product as well as for orgs implementing OKRs for the first time
- Sometimes can lag a bit - not a deal breaker but an opportunity to be a bit more zippy