Guru Reviews

June 21, 2021
Jon Walka | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The only time I've ever had to reach out to Guru, the response was fast, and the team was pleasant to work with answering my question, checking in if I needed further assistance.
Read Jon Walka's full review
Natalie Mercuri | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The only reason I do not give it a a ten is because I think there is still some room for improvement in meeting the different time zone needs of their customers, but overall their support is top notch. Friendly, capable, and quick.
Read Natalie Mercuri's full review
Matt Eaton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I never actually required contacting the Guru support team. That could be because creating new Guru cards or editing existing ones was very intuitive. One issue I did have was that when it came time to export all of the content in Guru it was very difficult and cumbersome so I would recommend making that an easier, cleaner process.
Read Matt Eaton's full review
Sam Asher | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Though they aren't fast (their chat says "typically replies in 3 hours" and that feels accurate), Guru support is comprehensive and helpful. I feel like they truly care about my company's success and about improving Guru. Our conversations have led to meetings with engineers and the product team when appropriate.
Read Sam Asher's full review
Julie Kuehl | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have interacted with support a few times. Sometimes about issues, sometimes about feature requests. They've always been responsive, friendly, helpful, and understanding in their responses. More importantly I think they genuinely listen to what you ask and what you're trying to do and take that info to improve the product.
Read Julie Kuehl's full review
Carol Truong | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I never had to use Guru Support because I was not one of our main Guru administrators despite having admin access for my team. Nevertheless, I do recall our administrators needing to talk to Guru and they had a satisfactory experience. Implementation seemed pretty simple that we were onboarded on Guru fairly quickly.
Read Carol Truong's full review
October 30, 2019
Taylor Paschal | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Our customer support representative, Jamey, provides substantial support. We meet frequently and she provides the resources I need to further support the growth and improvement of our use of Guru.
Read Taylor Paschal's full review
October 30, 2019

Support Rating

Overall good support that responds quickly.

Support Rating

It’s an average product, that will work for some businesses

What is Guru?

Guru is a knowledge management platform that integrates with Slack, as well as feeds product information into a company's sales enablement, customer support, and content marketing channels.

Guru Technical Details