What is Gusto?
Good but not great as my business has grown and added complexity.
Cute and easy to use, but customer service is asleep.
Terrible customer service - no support - late tax filings - sales promises not kept
Healthcare is a Must-o, Definitely Don't Go With Gusto!
Gusto or Busto! Highly recommend Gusto for all your payroll needs.
Gusto gets it done! Easy, affordable, and manages multi-state employees too.
Best Solution So Far
Great platform to help you manage payroll, benefits, contractor payments, and more.
Gusto Payroll has the gusto to help you with your business
Easier Payroll with Gusto.
Gusto is great!
No More Headaches
Great Accounting Partner Program.
Great option for a payroll service!
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Popular FeaturesView all 6 features
- Direct deposit files (137)8.383%
- Pay calculation (135)8.282%
- Salary revision and increment management (115)7.878%
- Benefit plan administration (93)6.464%
Reviewer Pros & ConsView all pros & cons
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Gusto, and make your voice heard!
PricingView all pricing
Simple: A streamlined set of automatic payroll features and benefits integrations
$40/month + $6/mo per person
Plus: Comprehensive payroll, benefits, and HR tools for employers building a great place to work
$80/month + $12/mo per person
Premium: Scalable payroll and benefits, expert HR, and dedicated support for the complex needs of growing teams
Exclusive pricing, contact Gusto
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $40 per month
- Tech Details
What is Gusto?
Gusto is an online people platform that aims to help small businesses take care of their teams. According to the vendor, their products and services help customers onboard, pay, insure, and engage their team in one integrated, easy-to-use platform used by over 200,000 modern employers. Gusto aims to make taking care of teams a joyful experience, while helping users manage their bottom line and stay compliant. Gusto promises that users will feel like a pro no matter how complicated the situation.
Full-service payroll - According to the vendor, Gusto makes running payroll easy. Gusto automatically calculates and files payroll taxes, help keeps companies compliant, and provides awesome support.
Benefits that work for any team and budget - Gusto aims to make offering employee benefits a reality for any small business. Whether an organization is buying health insurance for the first time or wants to integrate an existing plan with payroll, Gust can provide expert guidance. They'll help with add-ons like 401(k), life insurance, and commuter benefits, which the vendor says allows companies to create a competitive package that attracts and retains employees. The vendor promises their modern, intuitive software and team of licensed advisors helps customers navigate benefits with confidence.
Payroll Management Features
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNd0xp8sVWU to watch Gusto video.
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Time
- When I Work
- Justworks Hours
- Dext Prepare (with Receipt Bank)
- a Paycor company Unpublished
- eBillity Time Tracker
Gusto Technical Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish|
Frequently Asked Questions
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-2 of 2)
- Popular Filters
Gusto is a life saver for payroll
- Payroll Tax Payments
- Payroll Reports
- Customer Service
- Easy to use
- Limited amount of benefits offered
- Can be hard to find report you are looking for
- Automatic payroll tax payments
- Personalized details
- Chat feature
- Automatic payroll report filing
- Spend less time on manual payroll calculations
- Spend less time on manual payroll reports filing
- Cost adjusts based on number of employees
- Intuit Online Payroll (discontinued) and RUN Powered by ADP®
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
Gusto Makes Payroll Painless
- Incredibly user-friendly.
- Excellent support.
- All the necessary integrations.
- Wish it had its own built in time-tracking to remove the need of a separate tool.
- Live chat for lower tiers of service.
- Gusto frees up immense amounts of time in payroll administration. It's a no-brainer.