Gusto is a modern, online people platform that aims to help small businesses take care of their teams. According to the vendor, their products and services help customers onboard, pay, insure, and engage their team in one integrated, easy-to-use platform used by over 100,000 modern employers. Gusto aims to make taking care of teams a joyful experience, while helping users manage their bottom line and stay compliant. Gusto promises that users will feel like a pro no matter how complicated the situation.
Full-service payroll - According to the vendor, Gusto makes running payroll easy. Gusto automatically calculates and files payroll taxes, help keeps companies compliant, and provides awesome support.
Benefits that work for any team and budget - Gusto aims to make offering employee benefits a reality for any small business. Whether an organization is buying health insurance for the first time or wants to integrate an existing plan with payroll, Gust can provide expert guidance. They'll help with add-ons like 401(k), life insurance, and commuter benefits, which the vendor says allows companies to create a competitive package that attracts and retains employees. The vendor promises their modern, intuitive software and team of licensed advisors helps customers navigate benefits with confidence.
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Flexible, automated payroll
- Supported: Benefits administration, including HSA, FSA, and Commuter
- Supported: Streamlined HR
- Supported: Affordable, integrated 401(k)
- Supported: Workers' compensation compliance
- Supported: Custom offer docs and onboarding
- Supported: Flexible PTO policy options
|Concierge: Includes everything in the Complete plan, plus access to certified HR pros and resources so you don’t have to go it alone.||$149/month||$12 per employee/contractor|
|Complete: Includes everything in the Core plan, plus better HR tools so you can create a great place to work||$39/month||$12 per employee/contractor|
|Core: Refreshingly easy payroll so you can get back to what matters most.||$39/month||$6 per employee/contractor|
|Basic||$19/month||$6 per employee/contractor|
|Supported Countries||United States|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish|