Guusto

Versatile and time saving!

January 28, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Guusto, and make your voice heard!

Individual

$0

Essential

per month per user

Premium

per month per user

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://guusto.com/pricing.html

What is Guusto?

Guusto is a Recognition and Rewards platform that is presented as simple, impactful and free.

Guusto states they help HR Leaders build Employee Recognition programs that augment company culture, inspire great performance, drive productivity and boost retention. They also aim to help Sales Professionals build Customer Reward programs that engage prospects, drive more return business, increase referrals, and boost customer advocacy.

Users can get started in a few minutes, streamline existing manual processes, then scale up program to provide managers/employees with various tools. Gifts can be redeemed at any partner merchant (60,000+ in USA/CAN, and International Mastercards), so everyone gets something they actually value.

Guusto includes web, mobile and offline solutions.

Tracking & reporting provides full visibility into a rewards program.

Purpose driven with 1 day of clean water donated for every gift sent.

There's no long term contract or minimums, unclaimed gifts are credited back in full, and Guusto charges the merchants to ensure every dollar spent on recognition actually makes it to users.

Guusto Features

• Supported: Real time gift program
  • Supported: Employee recognition program
  • Supported: Free plan
  • Supported: Peer to peer recognition
  • Supported: Actionable reporting

Guusto Screenshots

Screenshot of DashboardScreenshot of Email ClaimScreenshot of Team ReportsScreenshot of Why GuustoScreenshot of In-house vs Guusto Recognition Programs

Guusto Integrations

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)40%

Guusto Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web

Guusto starts at $0.

Bonusly, Kudos®, and Fond are common alternatives for Guusto.

The most common users of Guusto are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Colleen Callahan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We just rolled out using Guusto for peer recognition in our company, and it's been a big hit. In the past, I'd purchase various gift cards and leave them in a box waiting to be used... some of them lost value, some even went to waste because the store/restaurant went out of business. And it was out of sight, out of mind. We'd also face the issue that the person being rewarded wasn't particularly interested in the ones that I had on hand, so it took a little bit of the fun away from giving/receiving the gift.

Now, our employees can instantly recognize/reward their co-workers when they catch them doing something great, and the recipient can pick exactly what they want for their gift card. And it's so easy to use! The best part is that each month, the Accounting dept can dole out our allotted budget amount, and I don't have to submit claim forms, or purchase requests, etc. It just shows up in my "bank" to be used that month. I would highly recommend this product to others who want a quick, easy, and meaningful way to reward their team members.
Keith Eldridge | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used Guusto to reward team members for going above and beyond their normal duties. When they've done something special, especially that brings a good light to the company, this was a great way to show our appreciation on top of their normal remuneration. We offer them a gift card to any of the services Guusto connects with so they can use it freely, regardless of where they are in the world. Other places might only offer an Amazon or Starbucks card based in the United States, which wouldn't be ideal if the team member is living in another country or in an area where the card can't be used.
Guusto has a wide selection of catalogs to choose your gift cards from. It is perfect for a company looking to incentivize its programs/initiatives. Its easy-to-use interface, user experience and service make it stand out from the others. We had another vendor before Guusto but now it seems a completely different and wonderful experience with the Guusto.
February 07, 2022

Many ways to say "thanks"

Guusto is a user-friendly platform that makes it easy to recognize and thank my colleagues in multiple ways! I love that I can send a quick thanks or choose to have a gift card attached. This flexibility makes it fun and engaging for me, and I've only received positive feedback on the platform from those who receive my thanks/gifts.
Gina Jehn | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Guusto for rewarding our employees for everything from going above and beyond in their respective roles, to celebrating Holidays to randomly rewarding them as a random act of kindness! It the go to platform for whenever we want to thank our employees and give them a little something extra to show them we care and recognize their efforts.
Using Guusto has been a great experience: easier and quicker than I expected it would be. I love the versatility, fast turnaround to get the reward to the recipient, and offered no-contact rewarding which is essential in this pandemic time. Recipients love the options they have to choose the best fit for their lifestyle. They offer very professional delivery and the interface ensures credibility. Additional end-user tools are value-added.
My company gave me a credit to celebrate my birthday. Instead of getting fixed brand of GC, I found using Guuso to redeem GC is a better choice. So many brands to choose. Very fast delivery. The total experience is very good. I like this idea of giving employee this type of flexible amounts to choose the GC best fits their needs.
Guusto is the perfect tool to reward friends, colleagues, and family. The process is super simple: you load a gift card amount, and the person receiving it can choose the store they want from a long list (perfect for fitting their own wants and needs). You're also able to use it as work incentives, rewarding sufficient work or stand-out employees with gift cards of their choosing. I highly recommend it!