Harri

Harri Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

I have never had to use customer support on Harri’s website. I would say that this tells you a lot about the software itself - very user-friendly - which is why I scored it a 7! There have been a few times when it has taken me a while to work out errors on a page, for example, phone number formats. It would be useful if Harri were to provide more information e.g., if you were to hover over the telephone number, for example. It told you the way it wanted you to write it.
Don’t think I have ever had to use the support function on Harri itself, but I have run into a few problems where people cannot be sent to payroll. However, I have had support from within our head office who have different access levels and are able to solve the problems. Sometimes it is things like I entered the postcode in the wrong format. It would be good if Harri highlighted this on my system so I could fix the errors myself.

Harri Scorecard Summary

What is Harri?

Harri is a verticalized HCM platform that helps service-driven businesses build, manage, and engage their teams. Driven by data and laser-focused on the employee experience, we help 300+ enterprise clients solve labor-related challenges and drive optimal business performance across the globe.

Harri interconnects the entire employee journey, weaving together talent acquisition, onboarding, hiring, employment branding, applicant tracking, scheduling, time & attendance, communications, compliance, and analytics, into one platform.

By unifying all HCM data into one platform, Harri aims to drive stronger business performance by empowering teams to focus on their greatest asset - their people.

Harri Features

Harri Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal

What is Harri?

Harri, headquartered in New York, offers a workforce optimization platform for restaurants, which supports scheduling and attendance management, hiring, as well as communicating with employees and collaboration.

What is Harri's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 7.6.

Who uses Harri?

The most common users of Harri are from Mid-size Companies and the Hospitality industry.