Harvest

Harvest Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Marc Duke | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not actually had any customer support issues as the product just works for me and I have not needed it. So using that as the basis of making my assessment on support I would reckon the team are pretty responsive and attentive to customer needs. I have only used the solution on Chrome and Android so have no idea what the experience is like on other browsers or phone operating systems.
Joe Hallissey | TrustRadius Reviewer
When first trialing Harvest, we had a couple of questions about annual billing and adding new team members. The support team answered are questions in a fair amount of time in a clear way that didn't need any follow up from us. It was a good experience moving into actually purchasing the licenses.
Laura Cain | TrustRadius Reviewer
They're very responsive and do their best to answer whatever questions we've had. Sometimes, the question or request we've made is for a feature that doesn't yet exist, however in most cases those features have been built later and did eventually address our need.
Lynzee Jablonka | TrustRadius Reviewer
When we've had issues, we were able to get in touch with a "help desk" of sorts to trouble-shoot. I've also found that the support and FAQ's on the site are pretty well written and answer a lot of questions. The email updates are helpful to learn about all the new features, as well.
Lark Ismail | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't needed to contact the Harvest support team. However, this is likely a relatively good sign overall as I've never had any issues. The software works exactly how it is supposed and is very reliable. When you logged in they have a "help" button at the top which is easy to find. I'm confident if I had an issue I'd receive support, however, it would be great if there was live chat support available vs email support.
I never actually used the support for Harvest. The company probably did when we first signed up for it but it's so intuitive that we didn't need it within the 4 years of me being with the company.

Harvest Scorecard Summary

What is Harvest?

Harvest is an expense management, time tracking, and budgeting tool from Harvest in New York. It supports many accounting solutions as an add-on (e.g. Quickbooks, Xero), or it can function in a standalone fashion for some small businesses that have simple expense tracking and also invoicing needs. It's time tracking feature is its core, though it also automates invoices, with estimates, integration with commonly used gateways (e.g. Paypal), multiple currency support, automated reminders, and recurring billing.

For $12 per month the Solo plan supports up to 3 users with unlimited invoicing, clients, and projects. The $49 per month Basic plan supports up to 9 users and adds timesheet approval. The $99 per month Business package supports unlimited users. A free 30-day trial is available for all solutions, and a perpetually free version permits one user to manage up to 4 clients and 2 projects.

Harvest Video