Harvest Reviews

Marc Duke | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Why I have time for Harvest

Support Rating

I have not actually had any customer support issues as the product just works for me and I have not needed it. So using that as the basis of making my assessment on support I would reckon the team are pretty responsive and attentive to customer needs. I have only used the solution on Chrome and Android so have no idea what the experience is like on other browsers or phone operating systems.
Read Marc Duke's full review
Laura Cain | TrustRadius Reviewer

Harvest - Easy to use, but upfront customization is required

Support Rating

They're very responsive and do their best to answer whatever questions we've had. Sometimes, the question or request we've made is for a feature that doesn't yet exist, however in most cases those features have been built later and did eventually address our need.
Read Laura Cain's full review
Joe Hallissey | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 28, 2019

A right-priced time tracking tool for freelancers and small teams.

Support Rating

When first trialing Harvest, we had a couple of questions about annual billing and adding new team members. The support team answered are questions in a fair amount of time in a clear way that didn't need any follow up from us. It was a good experience moving into actually purchasing the licenses.
Read Joe Hallissey's full review
Lynzee Jablonka | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2019

Get a true sense of time management with Harvest!

Support Rating

When we've had issues, we were able to get in touch with a "help desk" of sorts to trouble-shoot. I've also found that the support and FAQ's on the site are pretty well written and answer a lot of questions. The email updates are helpful to learn about all the new features, as well.
Read Lynzee Jablonka's full review
Lark Ismail | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 15, 2019

Simple billing & easy time tracking solution for peace of mind

Support Rating

I haven't needed to contact the Harvest support team. However, this is likely a relatively good sign overall as I've never had any issues. The software works exactly how it is supposed and is very reliable. When you logged in they have a "help" button at the top which is easy to find. I'm confident if I had an issue I'd receive support, however, it would be great if there was live chat support available vs email support.
Read Lark Ismail's full review
November 11, 2019

Harvest Review

Support Rating

They respond relatively quickly .... by email. But their answers are always useless in my experience.

A Must Have for Consulting

Support Rating

I never actually used the support for Harvest. The company probably did when we first signed up for it but it's so intuitive that we didn't need it within the 4 years of me being with the company.

About Harvest

Harvest is an expense management, time tracking, and budgeting tool from Harvest in New York. It supports many accounting solutions as an add-on (e.g. Quickbooks, Xero), or it can function in a standalone fashion for some small businesses that have simple expense tracking and also invoicing needs. It's time tracking feature is its core, though it also automates invoices, with estimates, integration with commonly used gateways (e.g. Paypal), multiple currency support, automated reminders, and recurring billing.

For $12 per month the Solo plan supports up to 3 users with unlimited invoicing, clients, and projects. The $49 per month Basic plan supports up to 9 users and adds timesheet approval. The $99 per month Business package supports unlimited users. A free 30-day trial is available for all solutions, and a perpetually free version permits one user to manage up to 4 clients and 2 projects.

Harvest Integrations