- Using external Cron-tab scripts to manage automated campaigns where it requires pre-work to be completed on the database side prior to the campaign running.
- Using the Scheduler tool to run tasks or campaigns in an automated fashion that only have a short lead time or run time.
- Pre-building segmentations and using data flags to create pre-built selection criteria's which will then speed up campaign flowcharts. Opposed to querying the whole database each time you create a new campaign.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
HCL Unica (acquired by HCL Technologies from IBM in late 2018) is a suite of enterprise marketing management (EMM) software that include marketing automation with cross-channel campaign management, along with budgeting and forecasting, project workflow management, asset management, brand management and spend management. Unica Campaign, Unica Marketing Operations, and Unica Interact are the foremost products in the suite.
The product is geared towards large B2C customers, and is available as either a Saas or an on-premise offering.
- Supported: End-to-end campaign management
- Supported: Campaign measurement and reporting
- Supported: Deeper customer relationships
- Oracle Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite (discontinued)
Frequently Asked Questions
HCL Unica (acquired by HCL Technologies from IBM in late 2018) is a suite of enterprise marketing management tools including marketing automation with cross-channel campaign management, budgeting and forecasting, project workflow management, asset management, brand management and spend management.
The most common users of HCL Unica are from Enterprises and the Information Technology & Services industry.