Timecards are kept in …
Our foremen currently use the Field System to create and send timecards. We will begin our testing phase to transition to mobile devices …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Photo documentation (25)10.0100%
- Jobsite reports (30)8.080%
- Mobile app (28)6.161%
- Collaboration & approvals (19)4.141%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of HCSS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Suite components include:
- HeavyBid (estimating)
- HeavyJob (time cards, job costing, project management)
- HCSS Safety
- HCSS Plans
- HCSS Telematics
- HCSS Dispatcher
- HCSS eLogs
- HCSS Cloud
- HCSS Skills
- HCSS Forms
- Supported: Plan distribution & viewing
- Supported: Plan markups & sharing
- Supported: Document sharing
- Supported: Issue tracking & punchlists
- Supported: Photo documentation
- Supported: Jobsite reports
- Supported: Collaboration & approvals
- Supported: Mobile app
- Supported: Estimating and bidding
- Supported: Invitation to bid
- Supported: Quote management
- Supported: Timecards
- Supported: Daily diaries
- Supported: Production quantities
- Supported: T&M Reporting
- Supported: Equipment Maintenance
- Supported: Equipment Work Orders
- Supported: Alerts & Notifications
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|
I have been fortunate to go to their home office for a program kickoff and to have them visit our offices. Both are incredible experiences.Going to the HCSS home office is simply fun and exciting. Everyone there is excited about their job and their opportunity to share some knowledge and experience. You have to be excited about your future purchase if you go there to do a kickoff with these people.
Having a software professional come to your office is just simply comfortable. You feel at ease with your environment and they come into your place of work and make it feel like they have been there every day with you. They quickly get a feel for how you do things and help adjust your way with the HCSS software to make it seem seamless. You can run with their software at the end of the experience like you have had it in place for months or years.
I was not employed with PPI upon implementation.
I would prefer to reference my previous statement, that each company needs to evaluate its culture and address your implementation accordingly. The purchasing company should assign an employee as point person and really take charge of not just the technical side of the implementation (HCSS pretty much handles that), but focus on company culture and training.