January 31, 2014
HealthcareSource Performance Manager Review: "HealthcareSource offers the products we need to make our organization the best it can be"
Score 10 out of 10
The healthcare organization I work for uses Performance Manager offered by HealthcareSource. It is used by every employee in the organization and has had a significant positive impact on employee's involvement in their annual appraisals, goal setting and communication with their supervisors. This program is very user friendly and has allowed our employees to engage in their career and more actively participate in their future with the organization. In the long run we see this lowering turnover rates, increasing productivity and allowing us in HR to see the areas we need to focus on for training purposes (i.e. communication, job skills, trust in leadership).
- When any company implements a new program they have specific needs that they want customized for them. Healthcare source did a great job providing excellent customer service to our HR and IT professionals working behind the scenes to help us maximize the programs potential at our organization. They did not limit us to any standard uses or prohibit us from reaching our internal goals. Some examples include specialized reports, data uploads of employee data and time frames for our annual reviews.
- They provided us with training and retraining and more training on using the system. This included training new members of our team when we had turnover in HR and inviting us to conferences and webcasts regularly.
- The presentation of the software was very appealing and that may seem small but it really helps appeal to the employees that use it for their reviews.
- The communication between our HR IS system and their platform was cumbersome, this is always a tough spot to work with when trying to get two systems to communicate without having to rework the data. We did reach a point of success and it was due to the work on both sides.
- I would have liked to have seen the way other healthcare organizations used the system.
- It took a long time to get a chance to meet some of the team members from HealthcareSource due to our locations and once we did have a face to face meeting I felt much more connected with the team.
Read this authenticated review
In order to be successful in the implementation and progress of PerformanceManager, the organization needs to dedicate internal team members to be trained and communicate with the HealthcareSource team. While they are very supportive, it is essential to have that internal team working with employees and communicating inquires and questions back to HealthcareSource when needed.