HealthStream Learning & Performance

HealthStream Learning & Performance Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Sam Sternman | TrustRadius Reviewer
HealthStream is a known commodity - it's comfortable, easy and accurate. The support from our assigned team in Nashville is stellar. There would be no reason to change vendors - the company offers everything that we need from an industry leader. And, the value of the system, from an enterprise viewpoint cannot be challenged.
Dee Eldardiri | TrustRadius Reviewer
We just can't imagine NOT having HealthStream as it has become such a part of our training system. The per user cost has actually gone down from 3 years ago. However, we are using more courses we have purchased. This allows us to be more efficient with our time and more convenient for the end users. We are considering purchasing other aspects of the system.
LATRESA WITHERSPOON | TrustRadius Reviewer
The organization I work with has a different LMS system called Vivid. It is very limited in its capability. We can only select the training modules they have on file. We cannot upload anything we create ourselves. I think that was HealthStream's strength. If I wanted to use what I created, their IT team worked with us to make sure it was implemented/worked properly.
Tim Poteat | TrustRadius Reviewer
HealthStream met our needs and they were very responsive on the customer service side when we had issues trying to upload course assets. It was mostly stable, at times when running reports it may crash - but uptime was very acceptable and within industry norms. Pretty easy to get the navigation of the tool down.
Jeri Summers | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cost Effective. Training can be done at any time. Pulling reports with ease. Helpline is awesome when I have JCHAO at our facilities they help me get the information I need RIGHT AWAY!!! The classes are always compiled with the latest information. It tracks compliance of employees.
Jaime Graham | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am no longer at the company in which I used it. We do not have a training budget at my current company, but I have already recommend we we get one and buy Healthstream.
I would most definitely choose to renew our contract as HealthStream is a great tool that meets the needs of the organization when it comes to delivering and tracking training. Prior to rolling out HealthStream, most of the tracking would be done manually through Excel, and classes would all have to be done in person. HealthStream really optimizes everyone's time, and makes everything more efficient.

HealthStream Learning & Performance Scorecard Summary

Performance and Goals (5)
6.1
Corporate goal setting (6)
5.9
Subordinate goal setting (5)
5.0
Individual goal setting (6)
5.9
6.3
Plan weighting (3)
Manager note taking (1)
5.0
Performance improvement plans (5)
Review status tracking (8)
Rater nomination workflow (3)
Review reminders (4)
Workflow restrictions (2)
5.0
Multiple review frequency (3)
Reporting (8)

What is HealthStream Learning & Performance?

HealthStream is a learning and performance management suite designed for healthcare organizations. It offers services to manage the full employee lifecycle, including candidate selection, retention, development, and compensation. HealthStream Learning is a mobile-first learning management system featuring content authoring with support for multimedia and assessment content and a searchable asset library. HealthStream Atlas is a workforce analytics product that analyzes turnover trends, stay plans, and flight risks. HealthStream Performance provides goal management, action planning, and performance monitoring capabilities. These products can be managed from the Initiative Management Dashboard.

HealthStream Learning & Performance Video