- We have not had a need to pay for other education platforms since HealthStream can accommodate all of our education needs.
- Our credentialing team has had increased productivity since the implementation of HealthStream since they only have to work on one platform.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Tracked compliance training.
- Tracked training hours.
- No need for a training department
- No need to manual track regulatory learning
- In my opinion it has been a big time saver for all the department managers. Instead of holding meetings on things that are assigned yearly we can get them done in healthstream.
- It has allowed us to easily and consistently ensure compliance standards in the ever-changing healthcare field.
- We have been able to keep in-person training for specific hands-on needs and provide flexibility to the staff with HealthStream assignments.
- Not user-friendly
- Able to do education modules
- Efficiency is obviously the key to a full-service LMS such as HealthStream. Having multiple contact points for employees, both for regulatory/compliance education, registration and continuing education is most valuable. I don't know that ROI is a good measure for HealthStream - it's a costly system. Rather, I would say that HealthStream is a solid investment that will streamline a health care organization's ability to track educational performance and to provide a simple, easy-to-navigate connection between management and staff.
- Healthstream has impacted our compliance scores in a positive way.
- Positive: Increased Employee Efficiency of Training Materials
- Positive: Easy way to disburse data for training
- Positive: Easy way to allow end users to refer back to data given to them
- Positive: Eco Friendly, Less Paper Waste
- More efficient just in time training
- Create in house courses that meet the specific needs of the organization
- Students can complete training during down time at work
- Increased employee awareness of clinical workplace protocols.
- Better reputation and acceptance in clinical setting.
- Better customer service.
- More efficiency. Easy way to implement training to a larger group of people.
- Helps to orientate new hires to our organization quicker.
- Consistency with training messages. We can communicate a method that can be easily adopted and implement across the organization.
- Increased employee efficiency - compliance to regulations
- Better reporting for employees - transcript of completed courses
- Great deployment option for a large employee base - 5,000 employees plus
- It has increased our ratings with JCHAO and not being caught off guard because someone forgot to take a certain class.
- It has worked well when we are sending new software and want people to learn how to use it they are able to do it at there own time.
- It has worked well for me because we don't have to spend money sending trainers to different facilities, it has really cut our cost down.
- Decreased training costs
- Increased training compliance, to include HIPAA
- Performance management improvement with ease of reporting of completion and test scores
- Easier and faster way for departments to be compliant with required trainings such as HIPAA and Information Security that is audited by the Joint Commission.
- Increased motivation in employees to take the required trainings as they know their participation will be tracked, and that they may need to complete an assessment.
- We are just starting a committee to track and document our ROI but overall we run reports quarterly to verify that our employees complete their HealthStream assignments on time to meet requirements so that is meeting our business objects.
- Lowered cost of training
- Increased compliance
- More efficient training platform for annual compliance needs.
- Assignment Completion feature excellent.
- I really do not see very good ROI, the product was not used efficiently and it was too difficult to use efficiently.
- Increased employee efficiency.
HealthStream is a learning and performance management suite designed for healthcare organizations. It offers services to manage the full employee lifecycle, including candidate selection, retention, development, and compensation. HealthStream Learning is a mobile-first learning management system featuring content authoring with support for multimedia and assessment content and a searchable asset library. HealthStream Atlas is a workforce analytics product that analyzes turnover trends, stay plans, and flight risks. HealthStream Performance provides goal management, action planning, and performance monitoring capabilities. These products can be managed from the Initiative Management Dashboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
HealthStream is a cloud-based Talent Management Suite specifically designed for the healthcare sector. Focused on training (LMS), the suite also includes performance management, competency, simulation and credentialing. HealthStream also provides research services to healthcare organizations.
Reviewers rate Review reminders highest, with a score of 9.
The most common users of HealthStream Learning & Performance are from Enterprises and the Hospital & Health Care industry.