Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
The implementation was more straightforward than I imagined it would be. There was minimal set up required from our internal developers. Training was the biggest hurdle.
Heap helps those responsible for the digital experience surface blind spots where users struggle or drop off in multi-step digital journeys, so that product and marketing teams know where to make the most impactful improvements to the digital product or website. Heap can be used with the goal of:
- Improving customer experience: Pinpoint exactly where users are struggling and quickly make improvements to the customer experience, ensuring an intuitive, enjoyable user experience.
- Speeding time-to-market and optimizing the impact of product and business teams: Rather than relying purely on gut instinct, leverage digital engagement data to test hypotheses and answer questions as they arise. With data-driven insights, confidently bring new features & experiences to market.
- Building increasingly valuable features and experiences: Leverage data to build consensus on engineering investments that can be clearly tied to business outcomes.
- Supported: Autocapture (Codelessly capture every interaction/event in your product or your website)
- Supported: Event Visualizer (Easily locate, tag and name events with this tool)
- Supported: Data Engine (Data Dictionary and Governance tools provide control and organization of your data)
- Supported: APIs (Augment data with flexible APIs)
- Supported: Sources (Import data from other tools)
- Supported: Reporting and Dashboards (Get insights on activation, retention, conversion, engagement and other key digital/product metrics)
- Supported: Ad-hoc Analysis (Retention, Conversion, Funnel, Cohort analysis, etc)
- Supported: Heap Connect (Bring user data with managed ETL into warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift)
- Supported: Heap Activate (Drive action base on Heap data via connectors to Appcues, Marketo, Intercom, Salesforce, and many more)
- Autocapture - The Secret Sauce of Product Teams (Why Autocapture is such a game changer in user behavior tracking)
- Best Analytics Tools - A comparison by Satchel, an online software comparison site.
- Forrester Study - The Total Economic Impact of Heap (Learn about the business benefits and cost savings enabled by Heap).
- Product Analytics Buyer’s Guide: A guide to choosing the right product analytics solution
Starting Price: $59
|Free||$0||Up to 10,000 sessions per month|
|Growth||Contact Heap Sales||Up to 40,000 sessions per month|
|Pro||Contact Heap Sales||Custom sessions per month|
|Premier||Contact Heap Sales||Custom sessions per month and unlimited projects|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Supported Countries||Americas, EMEA, APAC|
Frequently Asked Questions
Heap is a web analytics platform captures every user interaction on web iOS with no extra code. The tool allows you to track events and set up funnels to understand user flow and dropoff. It also provides visualization tools to track trends over time.
Heap starts at $59.
Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Google Analytics 360 (formerly Google Analytics Premium) are common alternatives for Heap.
Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.1.
The most common users of Heap are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.