Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Heap, and make your voice heard!
Starting at $3,600 annually
Contact Heap Sales
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Improve customer experience: Pinpoint exactly where users are struggling and make improvements to the customer experience, driving an intuitive, enjoyable user experience.
- Speed time-to-market and optimize the impact of product and business teams: Rather than relying purely on gut instinct, leverage digital engagement data to test hypotheses and answer questions as they arise. With data-driven insights, confidently bring new features & experiences to market.
- Build increasingly valuable features and experiences: Leverage data to build consensus on engineering investments that can be clearly tied to business outcomes.
- Supported: Autocapture (Codelessly capture every interaction/event in a product or website)
- Supported: Event Visualizer (Locate, tag and name events with this tool)
- Supported: Data Engine (Data Dictionary and Governance tools provide control and organization of data)
- Supported: APIs (Augment data with flexible APIs)
- Supported: Sources (Import data from other tools)
- Supported: Reporting and Dashboards (Get insights on activation, retention, conversion, engagement and other key digital/product metrics)
- Supported: Ad-hoc Analysis (Retention, Conversion, Funnel, Cohort analysis, etc)
- Supported: Heap Connect (Bring user data with managed ETL into warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift)
- Supported: Heap Activate (Drive action base on Heap data via connectors to Appcues, Marketo, Intercom, and Salesforce)
- Product Analytics Buyer’s Guide: A guide to choosing the right product analytics solution
- Heap's Digital Experience Insights Report: How to Miss Everything About Your Users (And How Not To)
- Digital Insights Are a Superpower: A comic book about how to use data to transform your customer experience
- Heap's 3 Templates for Uncomplicating Product Management: Bring your Product Management processes into the future with structure and a shared knowledge base
- Using Digital Analytics to Drive Business Outcomes: How to Align People, Process, and Technology
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Supported Countries||Americas, EMEA, APAC|