We use Heap to auto-capture every user interaction in our website. it used by the product and …
Super Quick Installation
Session Replays offered amazing insights.
It is not software for entry-level business users.
We were able to start capturing users a few hours after installation.
It helps our team to work smarter, not harder, with a suite of tools that tells us exactly what users are doing and why so we don’t waste time building the wrong thing.
as soon as it was established, we …
We could improve customer experience by optimizing our platform on weekly basis.
We could identify the areas where improvement was needed to improve customer experience
We will not be able to make the business profitable.
Heap help to …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Heap, and make your voice heard!
Starting at $3,600 annually
Contact Heap Sales
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- Improve customer experience: Pinpoint exactly where users are struggling and make improvements to the customer experience, driving an intuitive, enjoyable user experience.
- Speed time-to-market and optimize the impact of product and business teams: Rather than relying purely on gut instinct, leverage digital engagement data to test hypotheses and answer questions as they arise. With data-driven insights, confidently bring new features & experiences to market.
- Build increasingly valuable features and experiences: Leverage data to build consensus on engineering investments that can be clearly tied to business outcomes.
- Supported: Autocapture (Codelessly capture every interaction/event in a product or website)
- Supported: Event Visualizer (Locate, tag and name events with this tool)
- Supported: Data Engine (Data Dictionary and Governance tools provide control and organization of data)
- Supported: APIs (Augment data with flexible APIs)
- Supported: Sources (Import data from other tools)
- Supported: Reporting and Dashboards (Get insights on activation, retention, conversion, engagement and other key digital/product metrics)
- Supported: Ad-hoc Analysis (Retention, Conversion, Funnel, Cohort analysis, etc)
- Supported: Heap Connect (Bring user data with managed ETL into warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift)
- Supported: Heap Activate (Drive action base on Heap data via connectors to Appcues, Marketo, Intercom, and Salesforce)
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||Americas, EMEA, APAC|
- Product Analytics Buyer’s Guide: A guide to choosing the right product analytics solution
- Heap's Digital Experience Insights Report: How to Miss Everything About Your Users (And How Not To)
- Digital Insights Are a Superpower: A comic book about how to use data to transform your customer experience
- Heap's 3 Templates for Uncomplicating Product Management: Bring your Product Management processes into the future with structure and a shared knowledge base
- Using Digital Analytics to Drive Business Outcomes: How to Align People, Process, and Technology
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
- Detailed documentation.
- Responsive support.
- Robust API.
- UI isn't as friendly as it could be.
- Can be complex for less technical users.
- Increased engagement with certain customer personas.
- Improved marketing spend on channels that make a difference on our bottom line.
- Web Analytics
- Customer Journey
- Click stream analytics in our warehouse
- Product Features
- Third-party professional services
- no training
- Basic reporting
- Configuration is straightforward
- Sometimes easy to get lost in the various screens
- API (e.g. SOAP or REST)
- ETL tools
- Being able to create events after the fact and still view the data is simply fantastic
- The configuration is point and click, which makes for an easy set up, especially for non-technical users
- I don't worry about the idea of creating a customer acquisition plan from the beginning because Heap helps me do it
- There are a lot of features and functionality of Heap and it can be a little overwhelming at first; this is a good problem to have but I definitely found it intimidating at first but stick with it
- If you are used to Google Analytics, it takes a bit of time to understand Heap metrics, as they are quite different--more user based and funnel based
- It can be difficult to navigate and can be confusing to know which primary menu item will show the appropriate sub menu items
- Conversion rates have definitely improved as we've been able to identify holes in our funnel
- DAUs and MAUs have increased because we've been able to identify bottlenecks to engagement and underused product features
- The combination of the two points above has increased our NPS/CSAT
- Tracking usage
- Identifying drop off points and rates
- Identifying hotspots and unused areas
- Correlating usage to churn
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Implemented in-house
- Ramp up of the tool to internal users
- Rolling out to all our webpages.
- Event visualizer (after a couple of attempts)
- Integrating sources was very straightforward
- Managing teams, teammates, roles, and projects was enjoyably simple
- Creating and verifying definitions
- Building reports was not as straightforward as I had hoped