Read Claire N. Thomas's full review
Pros and Cons
- If I want to track a new event, I can set it up and they already have data for that event, no waiting.
- Many ways to slice and dice data to get the insights I need.
- It doesn't require developer time to set up each event.
- There's a bit of a learning curve; it's not hard when you get the hang of it but we've had lower adoption among the company because of it, which is a shame because it's a great tool.
- It may just be the permissions I have, but it's hard to clean up events that I defined poorly when I was learning to set up events in the first place.