Salary revision and increment management (5)
Direct deposit files (6)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Heartland Payroll+, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
According to the vendor, Heartland Payroll+ is a complete management solution. The vendor aims to serve as a single point of contact, making it easy to deal with any issue. Customers have online access to their payroll data and employee information, and Heartland’s user-friendly tools allow you to stay on the go or take it slow.
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- White-glove customer support. All employees are in the United States and they must pay them well, because they don't seem to have turnover there.
- Technology is awesome. We have Payroll, HR, T&A, ATS, and onboarding with them.
- Their Tax Credit tech is amazing. I received more money in tax credits last year than payroll cost me. That's a net positive!
- Compliance with their HR team is great, and they don't hit you over the head on the price for it.
- Pricing is fantastic with a 3-year price lock. No BS discounting that jumps back up a year later.
- One of my clients wanted an LMS and they currently don't have one of their own.
- Calculating accurate pay
- General Ledger importation
- Customer Service
- After sale support
- Employee self service
- Tracking time off and PTO requests
- no training
- Onboarding new hires is convenient and easy with Heartland Hire!
- Employees have easy access to paystubs and W-2 as soon as they become available.
- Heartlands dashboard of reminders keeps me on track for payroll processing.
- Sometimes the system (geocode) will not allow me to process address changes by asking for help from our specialist.
- Response for assistance is usually a lot slower when our dedicated specialist is not available.
- Cheap payroll processing but [in my opinion] you get what you pay for
- [In my experience] great ability to frustrate their customers
- Geat for the economy because [I feel] they hire so many different people and [in my experience] they don't hang around [so] you don't know who your rep is
- Employee retention
- Proper tax filings and timely
- Customer respect
- The account rep is very responsive and usually gets back to my emails quickly.
- The online system is really easy to use.
- They offer a separate page for employees to log in for pay stubs and another log in for admin.
- Sometimes I don't receive the email to remind me to process payroll.
- The local rep that helped with the setup is no longer with the company and I don't have anyone to contact locally if needed.
- I wish there was a one click button so that I could just repeat the same payroll as last time.
- Onboarding: their secure platform allows employees to upload sensitive documents to a safe location.
- Payroll processing: it's a very easy platform to navigate through.
- Personal communication: I have one rep who I have direct communication with.
- If I need to calculate the net amount for a check, it's a difficult process.
- Personal service
- No sales calls
- Payroll fees are as promised
- The payroll online platform is not the best