White Glove Payroll Service

June 23, 2022

Salary revision and increment management (5)

Direct deposit files (6)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Heartland Payroll+, and make your voice heard!

What is Heartland Payroll+?

4 people want pricing too

What is Gusto?

Gusto offers payroll, benefits and compliance capabilities. Gusto is scaled for small to mid-sized businesses, and emphasizes an easy to use interface.

Sorry, this product's description is unavailable

Payroll Management

What is Heartland Payroll+?

According to the vendor, Heartland Payroll+ is a complete management solution. The vendor aims to serve as a single point of contact, making it easy to deal with any issue. Customers have online access to their payroll data and employee information, and Heartland’s user-friendly tools allow you to stay on the go or take it slow.

Heartland Payroll+ Features

Heartland Payroll+ Video

Brief Overview on Heartland Payroll+

Heartland Payroll+ Competitors

Heartland Payroll+ Technical Details

Gusto, ADP Streamline Payroll, and Paychex Flex are common alternatives for Heartland Payroll+.

Reviewers rate Pay calculation and Salary revision and increment management highest, with a score of 9.

The most common users of Heartland Payroll+ are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Real Estate industry.

I own and operate a Group Health Insurance Agency. We have now been partnering with Heartland Payroll/HR for the last 2 years. It has been an amazing experience. Not only has my own business run without a hitch with managing our payroll, but all of our clients we have referred over have had the same experience. It's a true white-glove service. Every company regardless of size has a dedicated payroll specialist but also has the original sales agent attached to the account for the life of the account. Total accountability. The technology is a game-changer, and far less expensive than those two garbage payroll giants everyone usually uses. Plus they don't sell insurance or benefits but integrate their platform with real professionals. Keep your broker and advisor and get the all-in-one feel.
Cathy Hutchison | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses Heartland Payroll as our payroll processor and also for the Onboarding process. Heartland Hire is the onboarding tool connected with our Heartland payroll account. It is a cloud-based system that also stores all of our employee files. It directly links with E-verify and Good Hire for background checks and helps make our onboarding process seamless. With our facility locations and employees being scattered in Middle TN, it makes our hiring process run smoothly and we always know we have all the documentation needed.
I used Heartland Payroll+ for both payroll processing and credit card processing. I terminated my CC processing with them due to their costs, customer service, and what I felt were constant new reps. In my experience, it was hard to remember who was handling my account. With payroll, I only stay with them because of the hassle of starting with a new company, but I really wish I had the time because their customer service, in my opinion, is one of the most horrendous in the industry. They implemented a new sign-on procedure and I followed the directions exactly. It Locked me out, and in my experience, no one was available to help me. There was no live chat, no phone number to call, nothing. I'm an MCSE and can navigate this migration, but to not have tech support available immediately during a transition I feel is absolutely ridiculous. This bar is a hobby and I use ADP in my other job and like them so much better. My time is valuable but Heartland Payroll+ doesn't seem to care [to me]. [I] wouldn't complain but this is not [my] first time having issues. They don't file the 941's in [what I feel is] a timely matter which then falls on me to investigate and again I have to search my emails because they changed my rep again. [I feel like it] must be a terrible company to work for. Communication in today's business world is the most important key and in this, it's like talking to a brick wall.
Bradley Gill | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a small video production company with only four full-time employees paid on salary. We have used Heartland Payroll since we started payroll four years ago. They make it fairly easy so that I don't have to do too much in order to make sure everyone gets paid. I had a representative locally help me get started and then the rest is taken care of by a remote account manager.
TINA LARSSON | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Heartland Payroll for our whole organization. It is a great payroll service. I really appreciate the personal service, the fixed payroll fee as opposed to an initial low fee followed by large increases, and the fact that we do not get sales calls from them. Highly recommend Heartland Payroll.