Take the signatures anywhere

May 07, 2021

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of HelloSign, and make your voice heard!

Free

Business

$50 ($480)

per month (per year)

What is HelloSign?

HelloSign is an electronic signature software offering acquired by Dropbox in early 2019. HelloSign was originally created by HelloFax, an online service for sending and receiving faxes and filling out forms from a computer.

HelloSign includes features such as customization and collaboration tools for businesses of any size and bank-level security. With HelloSign, one can share templates and signed documents with the team, other internal departments, and outside counsel.

HelloSign Video

HelloSign 2021 Brand Video

HelloSign Technical Details

What is HelloSign?

HelloSign is an electronic signature software offering acquired by Dropbox in early 2019. It includes features such as customization for businesses of any size and bank-level security.

What is HelloSign's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 5.9.

Who uses HelloSign?

The most common users of HelloSign are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Karla Otto | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hellosign is now the sole e-signature and digital signing tool adopted across the human resources departments and the marketing departments division , of my entire organisation. It provides us with everything we need to make document signings fast , easy to accomplish and legally binding. Overall, it's been useful in every aspect of our day to day operations where a contract needs to be signed like ; promotions approval , hiring new employees or onboarding remote collaboration partners.
  • Electronic signatures.
  • Digital signings.
  • Contract recipient identity verification.
  • For me , Hellosign perfectly meets all of our e-signature and digital signing needs.
Of course, Hellosign is primarily for signing contractual documents either within our organisation or with persons we liaise with outside the walls of my organisation. While it was adopted for the purpose of speed and convenience , it does a good job in terms of helping to verify the identity of signees we share documents with , and very importantly , ensuring that whatever agreement signed using the Hellosign infrastructure, is legally binding.
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use HelloSign to send our clients a coaching agreement to fill in and e-Sign. It's effortless and straightforward to use. It's very convenient for interstate and overseas clients, no more emails, and scanning documents back and forth. It's easy to keep up with who has signed or not with the automated email reminders. It saves me a lot of time.
  • Can use templates
  • Can get multiple signatures on a document
  • The UX could be improved
HelloSign is a very simple and easy to use way to get documents e-Signed. Good for small businesses that only have a few documents and don't need a full suite of options. It does the job, and It's also legally compliant with document history, time stamps, and IP address. An excellent solution to get started with your e-Sign needs.
Never used the support. The platform is straightforward to use and quite intuitive. I have not needed to contact customer support.
We wanted to use HelloSign to automatically sign reseller contracts in bulk in an automated way.
  • Starting a trial
  • Will not notify you once your trial evolves into a paid product
  • Will charge you for automation via API
Appropriate when you want to e-sign occasionally
I would have expected more for a Dropbox company. The HelloSign product is OK. It isn't nearly as mature as Docusign with several features missing. For example, they have a web link template and a regular template. The web link will allow only a single signature whereas the template that has to be manually sent can have multiple signatories. That should be a simple workflow feature. Second, to add API, you have to open a case, wait for a response, wait for another response from someone in the API team then wait for another response for someone from the payment teams. The entire process to add an API plan took three weeks. If you actually want to get anything done, start the process a year in advance to get anything done with HelloSign. Overall, [in my opinion]terrible experience, and we will be looking for alternatives.
  • Integration with Dropbox
  • Dropbox features
  • Storage in Dropbox
  • [In my experience] terrible purchase experience
  • Horrible customer service
  • Chat and ticket based support leaves a lot of room for improvement
For a cheap solution that doesn't need any interaction with support, or even the potential for support, it may work fine. If you need to have any support for the product, you won't get it from HelloSign the way you would expect a multi-million dollar company.
Berta Vidal Serra | TrustRadius Reviewer
HelloSign is currently used by multiple teams and departments within my organization. At the human resources department where I work, we use HelloSign as our major digital signature tool for collecting signatures of employees, job candidates, etc
Basically, HelloSign is always a perfect alternative for any process wherein a physical signature is needed.
  • Mobile-friendly - All contractual documents we create with HelloSign are always mobile-friendly. This mobile-friendly approach of HelloSign ensures that our target audience can access documents we share with them from the comfort of their mobile phones.
  • Reporting - HelloSign provides me with insightful metrics into the activity of people we send documents to. As an example, HelloSign provides important information such as the time when a document was signed, the IP address of the user, etc.
  • The above are important information for compliance reasons.
  • Notifications - HelloSign provides me prompt notification via email immediately [when] a document recipient appends their signature on documents I share with them. This ensures the entire signature signing process doesn’t face avoidable delays.
  • The need for integrations with more third-party applications, than currently covered. I wouldn’t know if I am allowed to mention the name of software tools I think HelloSign should currently be integrating with.
HelloSign is very suited for the modern-day human resource specialists and departments, by providing human resource people with a digital alternative to physically signed documents.

HelloSign now supports in-person signatures, which allows our document recipients to capture their handwritten signatures using their mobile phones. This has come in handy for not too tech-savvy individuals, who struggle to scribble their signature directly on the Hellosign interface.
Alan Stanley | TrustRadius Reviewer
This is a wonderful tool. I noticed its implementation on my financial department has been most positively affected, we all have the clear picture about every type of work going on because it is easy to share the documents and to sign them. This software has also helped us in managing the contracts with other organizations.
  • HelloSign has influenced our work in a very technical way. I feel more comfortable in carrying out my most important tasks with this tool as it has saved my time and help me to get rid of the unnecessary manual work.
  • This tool has removed the obstacles that were related to excessive meetings and then coming on a certain note with the customer and gain went back to the client for the detailed paperwork.
  • It has facilitated us to close the deals at the time of the commitment with the clients. I am happy to be its satisfied customer.
  • This is not an appropriate tool for keeping a record of documents because many times I feel lost in searching. A proper way should be crafting for it like all the client's names should be arranged in alphabetical order and shortcuts should be available too for the easy access to the client’s information at the eleventh hour.
  • It lacks the option for accessing exact information at the time of need.
No doubt it is a very reliable tool for punching the deals and especially it will save your time but I still difficult to suggest as a universal tool because mostly you miss the important information while signing the documents, for me it’s is not comparable with the real-time paperwork. So I cannot comment on it. Must give it a try for having its effective services.
I started to use HelloSign last year during [the] lockdown period because there was no chance to move and meet people. I used HelloSign until we were able to came back office. Now we are signing document[s] manually again, but we are thinking [of] moving this process to [the] electronic way. We are evaluating this with our Legal department.
  • It helps with sending document[s] to people.
  • User-friendly platform.
  • Cost effective.
  • The mobile app looks [not] easy to use.
  • HelloSign should have integrations with external software/system.
I suggest this software when you must sign a document electronically in [an] easy way. It help[s] you to reduce the amount of paper and sign documents. It was perfect during [the] lockdown period. I think it is a very good product for [a] private or medium/small company. But if you need integration with payment system processing, I am not sure it is the best.
May 07, 2021

Great Product

HelloSign is being used across our organization [and] addresses signing online for many of our partners and customers. We find this product fulfills [our need] for online signatures from customers and partners alike. We use this for sales quotes, orders, etc. It is a great alternative and a lot better pricing [than] the other products out there that solve this problem. [...]
  • Easy to Use
  • Mobile
  • Convenient
  • None
It is well suited for signing electronically.
Jonathan Whetstone | TrustRadius Reviewer
HelloSign is being used to send agreements to prospects and customers. It helps us organize contracts, agreements, and other types of documents. HelloSign is being used by our Account Executive team and our Account Management Team. It is used pretty much every day and it solves the issue of agreements and contracts.
  • It helps with sending agreements to potential customers
  • It helps with sending contracts to potential customers
  • the user interface is straightforward and simple
  • It has room for improvement in terms of editing templates
  • It is not the best at organizing documents
  • HelloSign does not have the most robust integrations
HelloSign is a great electronic signature tool if you are budget conscious. However, it is a far inferior tool to DocuSign, which is the industry standard.
We use HelloSign to handle all our electronic signature processes, from employment agreements to legal contracts with vendors. We use it across our organization, and HelloSign is perfect for our needs as it allows 5 users for 1 monthly price (no per-user costs). We have a few core templates that we use repeatedly, such as an NDA, standard supplier agreements, etc.. Note that on the entry subscription package, you are limited to just 5 templates, which has been a problem in the past.
  • Value for money is hard to beat.
  • Portfolio of products allows for advanced integrations and implementations.
  • Product failed and is now unusable.
  • Customer support extremely slow (1 message per day).
  • Admin panel UX didn't change in 3 years; some parts are not intuitive.

When we first starting using HelloSign, it met our needs perfectly. It is a fairly straightforward, lightweight e-signature platform. The system has expanded since we first subscribed, and now features a much broader range of development tools.

Our needs have remained modest, and up until the product completely failed recently, it handled all our contract signatures.

Ultimately, the most compelling part of HelloSign for us is the value for money, as unlike its main competitor, you can have 5 users for one base price that is 1/5 the cost of the alternative. For early stage or startup firms, that is a big plus.

Here is the heart of my low score: the product recently stopped working and we have now been struggling for a week to fix our contracts. In summary, contracts froze in the browser while being signed, and then we had trouble editing the templates, and then we couldn't delete the templates, and then I sent out a template that had been created 2 years ago, and there were multiple copies attached!

You use e-signature software to, no surprise, get signatures on agreements. Most often, these are binding legal agreements, so having robust and 'enterprise-grade' software is absolutely critical in my opinion.

When a product like this fails, it creates significant operational issues. When the e-signature process froze the browse, it reflected poorly on our organization. I would have thought that support would have been a bit more attentive, but instead, I have now spent a week trying to get some concrete direction on fixing the problems (multiple serious issues). Support consists of 1 email daily, and has consisted largely of me trying to send video screencaptures, and then a long back and forth to verify my email. In summary, it has been extremely frustrating, and we have been in limbo without our e-signature service available.

Support is limited to email only (for our subscription level), which might be OK for a e-signing platform if support was relatively rapid. This is not the case with HelloSign. Since the issues first arose a week ago, we have made no discernible progress in solving the problem. No matter how quickly I respond to a follow-up email, we receive only 1 email a day from the support.
The other issue, which is a true edge case situation, is their insistence on receiving email from the same email account as the HelloSign registration. We changed our organizational email recently, and I was still logging into HS using our old email address. This became a hard stop on further support, which doesn't make sense on a practical level. Why would someone write in for support with specific issues if they weren't a customer? And if they did, wouldn't that be a miniscule proportion of the support requests? So if you adopt a policy that stops providing support to anyone who isn't verified, regardless of the situation, isn't that using a blunt instrument to solve a very rare issue?
Reflects the overall organizational values, in my opinion, which is not to value the small customer.
HelloSign filled a big need for us for our contract signing. We trialed 4 platforms and ultimately chose HelloSign. We used the program until we were introduced to a full CRM program that fit our needs more comprehensively (contracts plus payment processing and more). Until that time, HelloSign met our needs in ways we didn't even know was possible. Our internal sales team used it daily. It allowed us to have customized contracts in a user-friendly platform with legally binding signatures.
  • Customized contracts--add your verbiage, along with fields that need to be completed by the signer
  • Cost effective
  • It would be helpful if HelloSign had integrations with a payment processing program (like Square or Stripe), so payments could be collected at the time of contract signing.
There is no other e-signature software that I would recommend to a colleague. HelloSign is BY FAR the most user friendly, customizable, and intelligent platform we have used. Their integrations with Dropbox and Google Drive make the capabilities of the program even better--saving time and keeping things organized no matter the contract. The platform is less appropriate for companies that need a full integrative solution with payment processing and stronger CRM needs.
We did not need any support from HelloSign while we were using the platform. There is a full support site on their website and we used a lot of the help articles to set up and use the program. You can also submit a request through the site for additional help, should the need arise.
HelloSign is used mostly across our client facing departments like sales and customer success. HelloSign allows us first and foremost to save paper and space. It helps us do business faster, provide transparency, and easily keep the right people in the loop on specific deals. HelloSign also allows us to protect ourselves, from a legal perspective.
  • Hellosign is relatively simple to create a document for signing
  • Hellosign documents are easy to navigate and sign
  • Hellosign could have more integrations
  • Would be great to have Salesforce integration where you could attach it to an opportunity/account
For any business-to-business sales where either party needs to protect themselves from a legal perspective, a cloud-based document signing software is a must. HelloSign makes doing business easy, protecting your company simple, and communicating across departments a breeze. Creating and sending documents is very straightforward and quick to do, using HelloSign.
I gave it this rating because we have not had much trouble with the software, at least from where I am sitting. Everything has always been straightforward and simple to accomplish with no major hiccups. It seems like if there are any issues, they are able to resolve them fairly quickly.
Manan Vora | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HelloSign's document signing functionality to digitally sign contracts, NDAs, and other legal documents. Our entire organization - sales, HR, accounting, etc. - uses this system to send and sign documents from 3rd parties. Since we do business in multiple cities and countries, digital signing makes it easy for us to keep things legally organized and simple.
  • Reducing paper consumption.
  • Legally binding documents, so there's no legal grey area.
  • Their mobile app isn't easy to use.
Signing legally binding documents, regardless of how big/small your company is, HelloSign works perfectly for this. Another thing we love about HelloSign is that it reduces the amount of paper you have to use to create, edit and sign documents. It is also very convenient with bigger organizations where the list of people who need to sign documents is long or with people in different cities and countries, and the process of getting the papers from one person to another reduces.
We've never had to talk to their support team since their documentation and onboarding are easy to understand. If you ever have any problems, their knowledge base is generally all you need for you to solve your problems.
Abimbola Kolor | TrustRadius Reviewer
HelloSign is used within my organisation to append signatures on contractual documents in digital form. From my personal experience, it is easy to use and our customers have rarely had any reservations about using HelloSign to sign documents. It has a mobile application, which makes it convenient to share digital contractual documents, likewise it works very well on mobile web browser and computer web browser.
It has overall sped up the process of signing contracts between my organisation and our customers.
  • Notification: I love how quickly I receive notifications when a customer appends a contractual document I send them.
  • Ease of use: HelloSign is very intuitive and this was very handy in my early days of using this program as a beginner, and it has also helped our customers too.
  • The HelloSign application on iPad is very counter-intuitive. In truth, I have never been able to make my way around it.
  • Acceptability amongst our customers is also a major issue, as there are still a few partner customers who have reservations about signing contracts digitally rather than physically.
HelloSign is well suited for signing contractual agreements with partnering companies, who are miles away from my organisation's physical location. It is a much faster means of sending and receiving documents, as opposed to the back-and-forth sending of documents via courier.

HelloSign has served my company well internally. It has assisted the human resource department in my organisation to quickly get employees to append their signatures on important documentation.
HelloSign can boast of a prompt customer support team, which I have had a reason to interact with on a few occasions and ended up being impressed on each occasion.
Jason Schorr | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have used HelloSign in signing contracts remotely with clients across our sales department. HelloSign solves the problem of quickly having secured signed signatures with parties across the country from one another.
  • Secure Signatures
  • Security with making sure only the right person opens it
  • Pricing
HelloSign is well used for anyone who needs documents signed by clients. It can be used by almost any type of company or org. The cost does tend to prohibit many smaller companies from being able to use, in my opinion. We don't use daily, so probably better suited from someone who has an office needing this used many times each day.
Reliable product, but wish they had a lower cost option or per item for smaller companies.
We use HelloSign to easily manage confidentiality agreements as we prepare to launch new products. It is used across the whole organization. It provided the solution to our challenges around sending and editing documents that need to be extremely easy to create and extremely easy to capture signatures, so that we can then continue getting advice on our developing product.
  • The interface is beautiful.
  • It is highly intuitive both for creating signature fields and for the recipient, who needs to sign the document.
  • It is significantly cheaper than competitors.
  • It could always be even cheaper!
  • That's really the only thing. I don't have any real complaints about the product. It is a laser focused solution and I think it would lose some of its appeal if it added on other features.
It is a highly-focused solution. It is appropriate for capturing signatures on documents quickly. It does this extremely well, with a beautiful interface, at a lower price point than other competitors. Because it is so focused, this seems like an obvious question and I'm not sure how to answer it well.
This is not applicable to me because I never needed support. The product is highly intuitive.
The Sales and Customer Success teams use HelloSign to circulate order forms for signature, security documents, ESAs, etc. The program provides us with a simple and effective way to distribute documents for signature in a timely manner. We are also able to integrate the product with our Salesforce environment so that signed order forms are stored and linked to the specific account - helping us easily locate these documents in the future.
  • Add custom lines for signature/text fields within an order form
  • Email notifications to signers and senders - with copy of the current document and what steps are left
  • Integration with Salesforce for saving order form/signed contracts
  • Clear and easy identifiers for signature lines
  • If there are multiple signers, the email notifications can become overkill
  • Not a great deal of flexibility in editing the document once it has been sent
  • Users find the reassigning confusing. I personally do not but some of my recipients have flagged this.
Great for sending order forms for signature, contracts for signature, etc. In my current role, I distribute documents for electronic signature quiet often so I cannot really think of a use case where it is not appropriate (when a form needs to be filled out or a signature is required). One of my favorite parts is the ability to upload a previously signed document and then add a new line for an additional signature. A lot of times my customers will send over a document in PDF form with their signature, yet we still need someone on our end to sign it. It is very easy to go into HelloSign and add a new signature line so that our internal team can electronically sign the document.
The team at HelloSign is incredibly responsive and willing to help troubleshoot any issue. Truthfully, we have not run into many technical issues or questions since the tool is fairly straightforward and easy to use. That said, we did experience an outage with the SFDC integration a few weeks ago and it was addresses with urgency. The process of working with the Support team was painless.
We use it in the Customer Success department. We are sending out all of our very important documents to our customers via HelloSign. I believe there are a couple of other departments using this tool such HR, Billing and Sales. We used to have DocuSign but it was replaced with HelloSign more than a year ago.
  • Integrates with our CRM
  • Notifications (sometimes a bit too many notifications)
  • Seamless signing process experience.
  • Being able to edit the document that was sent. Example: If we need to change the signee etc.
I would recommend HelloSign to any small to medium businesses. It is a great way to get your documents sent/signed while they are secured. Prepping the documents is pretty straight forward which will not require any training/implementation hours internally to start using. I believe the pricing is good compared to other tools in fact they have a free version.
Customer service means you have someone to help you when you need it while using their tools. and I think Hello sign does this well. We don't have any issues with the support on our end.
We currently use HelloSign to send out documents for signature to employees and external contacts, as well as use the Chrome extension to sign documents sent to us via email. It is currently being used by some of our management team but is not used by the entire company. We have an account that supports 10 licenses (7 or 8 of which we are currently using).
  • Create document templates for completion and signature.
  • Storage on HelloSign with the ability to download as needed.
  • Chrome extension that allows documents to be signed directly from emails.
  • More flexibility in the template creation platform.
  • Better functioning Chrome extension (it occasionally stops working).
HelloSign is great on a small scale and works well for a handful of employees. I have never looked into higher-level subscriptions, but I'm not sure I would stick with HelloSign if I was going to spend more money. It works well for sending out documents we use regularly like our NDA template and new hire paperwork or for one-off documents.
I haven't actually had to reach out to support formally at this point. For the most part, HelloSign has functioned as we needed it to. In the event that I needed to contact support, I would hope that it is a simple and timely process to resolve any issues.
Lark Ismail | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HelloSign as our main document signing tool in our business. Our primary use is for contracts with our clients or with independent contractors. We often work with clients out of state or out of the country and signing using traditional printed contracts would be very difficult. Even if a client is located near our office it is much more convenient for our records to use digital signatures. We are even able to use automation progress to automatically store copies for our records in the correct place every time. Our clients work in many different industries and aren't always comfortable with new technology. HelloSign is very intuitive and easy for our less technical clients to use.
  • Signatures on mobile phones or tablets
  • Integrations with Google drive and automation services
  • Ease of use to e-sign signatures quickly.
  • I don't think it makes sense to need an enterprise level plan for features like white labeling.
  • Although easy to use for signatures, I think the templates section has been so simplified it makes it harder to use the first few times.
  • I believe HelloSign has some information for industries that need extra protection, such as financial advisers, but it seems difficult to find now.
HelloSign is has a starting plan with a low monthly cost that is good for small businesses that sign contracts at least once a month. HelloSign has a great free plan for freelancers where you can get 3 free signatures a month. This is fantastic for those starting out and want to keep their costs down until their business grows and they can switch to the Pro plan for $13 a month (if paid annually).
I've never used HelloSign's customer service or support system so I can't review it fairly. However, I haven't had any problems or needed to contact support so that can be taken as a good sign. They don't seem to have live support, so if I needed support it looks like I'd need to leave a message and receive an email response at a later date.
Joshua Long | TrustRadius Reviewer
HelloSign is used on all contracts as well as an alternative to signing tax documents to avoid the use of fax machines. The integration with Google Drive makes it that much easier to get things signed without having to export to a certain format.
  • The setup process is very quick for any document.
  • Being able to upload a scanned signature to use on documents is great.
  • Selecting which order to have a document signed is useful.
  • Being able to schedule reminders to have a document signed would be helpful.
I can't think of a scenario where HelloSign isn't an obvious solution over having to deal with physical signatures or the mailing of signed agreements back and forth. It really does everything you could hope for and saves so much time.
I've never had to contact HelloSign for support.
HelloSign is being used by HR, Finance, Facilities, and Technology. We use it within the organization to e-sign offer letters, personal action forms, etc. Externally we use it for contracts that require signing.
  • User Friendly
  • Good visual on flow of documents
  • Easy to set up
  • Right now it seems fine
For a quick and easy solution that is affordable; I think HelloSign works great. I wanted a solution that did not require a big commitment, was easy to implement, and had a reasonable monthly cost. I also was looking for something other than DocuSign which has such a large share of the market.
Works well.
September 23, 2019

Sign Away!

We use HelloSign to send out documents that need to be signed by staff members. Our HR department uses it for all staff. Prior to HelloSign, we would have staff physically sign documents that needed signatures. It was a very time-consuming process and resulted in delays in getting documents processed. Now, HelloSign allows for quick and easy signing.
  • Very easy to learn how to send out documents to sign.
  • Very easy for staff to sign the documents, rarely do we get questions on that.
  • There are different fields to choose from when setting up the document to be sent out such as text, date, and signature. So, it can also be used as a form to be filled out (not just signature).
  • When a document needs to be changed after it has been sent out, you are not able to go into the existing signing invitation to change the document (even if the document hasn't been signed yet) so as a result, you need to cancel that invite and create a new one.
  • It would be helpful if it would identify which documents have been downloaded after they have been signed.
  • After sending out a document to be signed, it would be helpful to be able to change the signing authorities. For example, if I, first of all, designate "Joe Smith" to sign a field, but later learn that "Jack Smith" was supposed to sign, it would be nice if I could just change that without having to cancel and resend.
For any organization that has staff that works virtually, it is great to not have to get a physical copy signed but it is also helpful for those that work in the same building as it saves on paper. I don't think there are situations that it wouldn't be appropriate to use HelloSign.
Generally, it serves all our needs when it comes to getting documents signed. There are some weaknesses in functionality (which noted previously) that could be improved on to make it easier to administer. It is also helpful that HelloSign sends out reminders to people when there are documents still out for signature.
I use HelloSign in my solo-preneur business. I use it to easily, efficiently, and safely have on-boarding contracts signed by my clients.
  • Makes editing and sending contracts very simple.
  • Allows my clients to securely and easily sign the contract needed to work with me.
  • Makes signing up to work with me hassle free- which means more sales :)
  • HelloSign could use some more formatting or design features that the user can control to make his or her document a little prettier.
  • It could be slightly more user-friendly, as sometimes the boxes are hard to move around.
  • I would like to see a few more options for editing the contract right in HelloSign.
I would say that HelloSign is perfect for someone who is in any position where a legally binding contract is needed to be signed by both parties before work can begin. I would recommend it for smaller businesses- I do think that if you have a very large business, there would be better options that are more entwined with other software and systems instead of being such a standalone product.
Adaeze Ojeifo | TrustRadius Reviewer
HelloSign has presented my organization with a simpler, faster and cost-effective way to assign an official signature to documents. Convenience is a key part of using HelloSign as it can be used on the computer and there is on the go support via its mobile app.
  • HelloSign has a reliable notification system, which keeps me abreast of each action taken by all parties during the process of signing a document. This ensures I know when I am required to take action and put pressure on the necessary parties to take action on documents.
  • Data Security. HelloSign encrypts all data exchanged over the HelloSign platform, ensuring that sensitive data is safe from unauthorized third person access.
  • HelloSign integrates with a broad range of business tools used by organizations. In my own case, it integrates with Drive, which is the cloud storage platform used for securely saving files in my organization. Therefore, making it a simple process to backup signed documents in the cloud.
  • I would like to have customization control over the type of notifications I receive from HelloSign. I get too many notifications from this software vendor that I have sometimes missed important emails from them because I thought it was their usual marketing newsletters.
  • Obviously, HelloSign has been rejected by some of our clients as a legally binding way to sign documents. While this is a hurdle we encounter while using HelloSign, it is in no way the fault of HelloSign but rather a problem of accepting a newer way of doing things, which is a prevalent bottleneck in developing economies.
HelloSign is appropriate for all business processes that involves putting a signature on documents. It is, however, not legally binding in some developing countries where we have tried using HelloSign.