Help.com is a cloud-base live chat solution. The vendor says its in-depth reporting gives businesses an inside look at what is driving their customer experience.
This solution includes custom on-boarding and training as well as a custom built chat box widget that is designed around the user’s brand.
- Supported: Advanced Reporting
- Supported: Integrations
- Supported: Skill-based Routing - We make it simple for administrators to create advanced routing flows based on team, priority level, proficiency, and availability. This ensures your customers are routed to the agents who can help them the most.
- Supported: Predictive Text - See what customers are typing before they hit send so you can get a jump on responding and make your team more efficient.
- Supported: Proactive Chat
- Supported: Keyboard Shortcuts
- Supported: Customer Context - View all of the information about your relationship with each specific customer from the chat interface, making personalized service easy and fast at any scale.
- Supported: Predefined Replies
- Supported: Custom Surveys
- Supported: Multiple Brand Support - Have multiple websites or brands? No problem. Help.com Chat supports multiple brands with the ability to have different chat plugins with their own settings, look and feel, as well as reporting by department and source.
- Supported: Fully Customizable
- Supported: Anonymous Chat
- LivePerson LiveEngage
- Live Chat Inc.
|Help.com Chat||$80 per month||per simultaneous active user|
|Supported Countries||All countries|
|Supported Languages||All languages|